Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portal Phenomena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Faelwen

Portal Phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Portal Phenomena   Portal Phenomena I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 06:31

Dark Shadow may be all malevolent but there was quiet in the universe's beginning. now the voices of other gods and deities trickle into the spaces between and Dark Shadow slowly bends under influence. he used to radiate a distraught golden light, which is now a deep red blood color, but that's not quite the point. every now and then Dark Shadow enters a fitful state where he lashes at nothing and anything. this often leads to ripping holes between dimensions and universes. the purpose of this topic is not so much the happenings in the Darkness, but rather the outcome. an idea of mine, we determine where the hole opened up (not 40k bound could be in, Star Wars universe) and then what comes out of the hole (anything, again not 40k bound) there's stories abound when stellar phenomena occur and when they reach you you'd best be ready for whatever hell or heaven it spat out.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Portal Phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Phenomena   Portal Phenomena I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 07:28

Ooc. ...dafuq...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

Portal Phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Phenomena   Portal Phenomena I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 07:40

Nazamroth wrote:
Ooc. ...dafuq...
OOC at this point I don't even give a damn
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Portal Phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Phenomena   Portal Phenomena I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 13:59

OOC: 1. Cool idea
2. Fuck, this might go bad real fast
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Portal Phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Phenomena   Portal Phenomena I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 14:27

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
OOC: 1. Cool idea
2. Fuck, this might go bad real fast
OOC 1. Maybe, had to throw it out there
2. What's with your name?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Portal Phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Phenomena   Portal Phenomena I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 18:13

OOC: You will see fae....You will seeeeee....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portal Phenomena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Phenomena   Portal Phenomena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portal Phenomena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: