Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Fate
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 19:36

I mean rouge trader era beaky marines.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 19:36

ooooo
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 20:00

And it's metal... it looks so cool.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 20:18

metal as fuck
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 20:18

i like the sound of it
my guys are a kitbash of sternguard, vanguard and command squad bits
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 20:23

welp
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 20:33

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 20:42

*Suddenly, valkyries fly above the scene of the exploding ships, throwing down rope ladders for survivors. Several valkyries fly over and instead of throwing down ladders they drop chimeras into the water, the amphibious vehicles remaining above the water, firing into the water at the orks. A loudspeaker is head from one valkyrie:*

"Operation Salvation is here! All in, all in, leaving in 2 minutes!"

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 20:59

Feg valkyries can't drop chimeras
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 21:07

*A flying vehicle that drops chimeras then*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 21:08

*I think you mean a sky talon...Probably*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 21:21

The sisters drag any injured and throw them into the chimeras; the rest climbing up into the valkyries
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 21:25

"Can't wait long, will have to take off now."

*A few of the sisters know this voice from before.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 21:33

"There are still men down here!"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 21:36

"We can go back, we have to go in waves to prevent being shot down."

*The pilot turns, flashing a smile. It's the General.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 21:42

Ooc: Dun dun duuun
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 22:21

OOC: I'M BACK!!!!

IC: note my battlegroup has deployed its own recovery vessels and are saving the injured crewmen as well

+hello Valkyrie squadron, this is Commamder Vetteriel Corsig, of the Caerelucian (K-re-lucian) navy. I respectfully request that you deposite my men on the bright red medical vessel+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 22:34

"The xeno launched a cowardly attack, a victory stained in the disgrace of filth" chants a sister over the vox.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 22:47

+it may have been cowardly but it was cunning...I fear there may a be greater power controlling them+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 22:56

+I agree, orks wouldn't choose this method; they prefer more... full on warfare+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-03, 00:43

+exactly+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-03, 06:58

Cat with laser pointer on its head.... pure genius...

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 AQp8XQ7_460sa_v1
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-03, 16:23

OOC. welp... that was interesting... apparently, the devs changed the save file data during the update to .24.... therefore, i edited my supposedly assembled-in-orbit deep space craft into the core of kerbin, instead of the starting orbit... needless to say, no one survived...

and honus, once more, downsize that image...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-03, 16:57

OOC. ...man.... i just found a game where you play poker with GlaDos, a claptrap, and i assume at other times other notable characters...
i dont like poker at all, but with this cast, i would go out and play any night... GlaDos itself(herself? o.O) is funny enough as it is

Edit:

Glados: "have any of you considered career options as an Aperture Science test subject"
Sam: "Dont most of your test subjects end up falling down bottomless pits?"
Glados: "That was the old Aperture Science. Today, i can state with confidence, that over 95% of our previously bottmless pits have been outfitted with state of the art, stain resistand floor panels"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-03, 18:00

I didn't change it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-03, 18:13

I did. It was ridiculously large compared to others

It also looks significantly better in this size
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-03, 21:09

+ This is General Koren Petra. Request denied, all recovered soldiers being taken inland where we can hold a better perimetre.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-03, 22:13

+ I agree with your tactics but unfortunately we are of the Imperial Navy, thus they're not under your command. So once again I politely request that you give me my men back+

*The Praetorians have already made their way off of the flight deck and into their quarters upon seeing the Valkyries. Leaving no trace of their arrival*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 07:58

+ Request denied. Once again, I see why you would want them with your men, but they need a SAFE place to recover without the risk of random explosive attacks. So they will be coming to HQ with me to recover. You are free to pick them up when you wish, but I can assure you nothing shall happen to them. +
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 10:35

OOC. ...well... as funny as the game is, poker is not my game...
i mean seriously... i have played 3 matches, and so far the best i got was a pair of 2s... not even when i folded, would have i gotten any better...

Edit: finally! i have won once with a pair of queens! XD
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 16:35

OOC. scene: a dozen policemen(some in armored suits sorta like mini dreadnoughts) are holding a street. a mob that outnumbers them at least 1000:1 is approaching(within 50 meters). boss, in true commisar fachion orders them to hold their positions... 2 seconds later, they are all down...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 18:02

Btw, the mechanicum are listening in

They never delete anything either...eheuheuehueheuehueheuheu
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 18:05

The Sister is still following them.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 18:06

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 10666084_754451537933813_888937716278548783_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 18:08

Yes
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 20:49

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 10666084_754451537933813_888937716278548783_n

....why is the SoB asian? O.o
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 21:06

OOC heheheh so it is.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-05, 00:24

+Nothing had best happen to them+
*he cuts the box channel and looks at William*
"So he's the traitor?"

"He is, but it seems he fell for our little ruse"

"If he should find out we'll be on our own"

"We have direct support from the imperial navy in orbit...We're never alone"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-05, 07:02

OOC. ..wow... .2 entire comments overnight...

Edit: ....if i didnt know any better, i would think this movie was directed by michael bay.... i mean.... since when does the smallest bump cause the completely electric subway to explode? o.O

Edit 2: .......finally.... after years of study, i have found an application for my biometrics studies..... they say the system has iris recognition system, but the image it processes is clearly that of the retina!
also, if youre forced to use an eye recognition system, and dont care wether you live or die, why not close your eyes.,... frikkin noobs...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-05, 14:46

I just realised, that if my computer could handle the part count of such a craft, i could most likely go to the equivalent of Pluto and back.... however, i still cant properly, reliably land a spaceplane.... i always just use parachutes near a flatish area...

Edit: .....i just arrived at the conclusion that i created an awesome SSTO spaceplane... then i looked at the map and saw that according to my predicted trajectory, i was leaving the solar system... im good, but not that good... then i realised that gravity was still hacked after my earlier "letsputarefuelingstationintoorbiitwithcheating" action... fuck... now i have to run the SSTO test again...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-05, 14:52

ohmy
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-09-05, 15:17

OOC:....also, i only put parachutes on one of the 3 cockpits, so if the craft breaks apart upon the opening of the parachutes, Bill and Bob Kerman will fall to their respective dooms....

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=122
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: