Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Defense of Durnak II

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:17

*one of your chapter serfs recognises the 'Hood' and alerts the primarch of its presence and asks for orders*

/on the 'hood'\

Bush: "have all batteries prepare to fire at the traitor vessels"
Gunnery officer: "aye sir, all batteries target traitor warships"
*all available turrets turn to fave the chaos warships*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:21

OOC woah shit, was going to fire the Nova Cannon but apparently it might be TOO destructive here
Nova Cannons
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:23

OOC: if it's at the 'Hood' go for it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:29

"my lord, they're bearing their weapons, orders?"
Pesicus: fire the Nova Cannon, at the lone vessel, it'll serve as an example that we are armed and ready to kill
"firing"
the vessel's gun hums to life as it fires its warhead, this one tainted by nurgle and modified for such is a large mostly solid projectile, designed to rip a large hole in the ship as nurgle's gifts seep into the hull of the remainder of the ship
(did you expect that?)
it finds its mark behind the 'head' of the ship (the frontal ram)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:36

OOC: ah good! My turn, I should point out my ship can vaporise planets with its main gun.
It's a good thing I broke it

*The shell slams into the armour and pushes it to its breaking point but doesn't penetrate, instead the shell disintegrates and release its unholy 'gift' onto the hull, quickly eating away at the formidable armour causing it to rupture in multiple places*

/inside\
*'Bushwookie' surveys the remains of his crew, their bodies having been reduced to a pulp from the impact*
"Thank you for your sacrifice"
*takes control of all systems and fires a return salvo into the lead vessel*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:37

OOC: before you rage

My vessel is a golden age 'ironclad', meaning; A. The armour is superior to that of an emperor class battleship, B. it's weaponry is immensely powerful, but is also in disrepair and thus I cannot use my main gun
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:39

OOC I wasn't raging
IC the void shields absorb the salvo as Pesicus coordinates the current fleet to return fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:47

*'Bush' activates the shipboard VI*

Bush: "concentrate all fire on that command ship and do a life scan, I need to know how many men I have left"
VI: "at once sir"
*secondary batteries open up with a massive torrent of fire, torpedoes launched from all available tubes at a constant rate of about 10 every minute, with the primary battery firing its own railguns whenever it can*
VI: "there are three survivors located outside of your quarters"
Bush: "Thank you"
*bushwookie sprints out of the bridge and toward his quarters*

OOC: now you know why I'm destroying it, along with everyone loyal to him.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 04:56

Pesicus: ++how are the shields?++
++holding sir, but for optimum capacity it'd be best that the torpedos stops firing++
Pesicus turns to his head sorcerer, who is busy chanting behind him, before turning back to the task at hand
Pesicus: you're ahead of me sorcerer
Head Sorcerer: *dramatic closeup* I offer this new vessel to you, Lord Nurgle, may your gifts infect its hull and turn its crew. may your daemons infest the hull, and may your voice be heard
*queue Chaos music (from Chaos Rising) and Nurgle's laugh (taken from Great Unclean One laughing in DoW II) as the infection of the vessel spread through the remaining hull and virulent clouds spread through the interior. along the impact point Plaguebearers begin manifesting amongst the cloud. weapon systems slow down and eventually stop as the infection passes over them*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 05:05

OOC: and now for my favourite bit

*the three survivors get to bush just ahead of the plaguebearers*
S1: "Sir! They're everywhere, orders?"
Bush:  "Get to an escape pod!"
S2: "they've been overrun!"
VI: "my systems are failing, something is eating the ship!"
Bush: "VI, transfer your conscience into my armour and activate destruction protocol ZZ152MNX!"
VI: "protocol activated, wave motion engine overloading, you haven't got long sir"
*plague bearers attack a survivor*
S3: agh! No nonononono *dies*
Bush: "men get away, get to my quarters"
S2: "sir?"
Bush: "now!"
*they sprint toward my quarters*

*unsheathes his power sabre*
"Oh Nurgle if only you realised what I am..."

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-07-30, 05:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 05:16

Plaguebearer: *from behind in a husky diseased voice* a god can recognize no mortal individual, you are no different
he stabs Bushwookie through the side
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 05:23

*a robotic voice*
"My creator has no soul, with a single thought he can nullify your existence"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 05:31

Plaguebearer: flesh can still rot, as it always has
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 05:36

Robot: that it shall, but not his flesh, not this day
*the robot headbutts the plaguebearer and wrenches its arms off*

/in his quarters\

"Everything falls for the bloody robot!"
*outside his door*
S1: "Urgh, what's the passcode?"
S2: "Don't ask me!"
*the door open*
Bush: "hello chaps!"
S1: how did you get here?
Bush: that was a robot
S2: so your robot got stabbed
Bush: yep! Come in, come in, I have a fury interceptor directly linked to my quarters
S1:.....you're weird
Bush: yep! Now hurry up!
*they walk in and he closes the door*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 05:46

*back on Death's Gift*
Head Sorcerer: *hushed to himself* Nurgle, the ship is yours, with it, drive into the planet below, unleash its gifts on the masses. I sense the ship's power building, we have detected a self destruct, use it. with it you can spread across this planet we claim in your name
in the bridge of the ship, infection has set in and the husks of the crew reanimate as zombies. with the sorcerer's guidance they command the ship down into Durnak II's atmosphere, starting the engines on full
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 05:56

*the robot enters the control room, it's false skin now rotting at an insane rate*

VI: "sir they are taking control"
Bush: "lock them out and vent the ship"
VI: as you wish
*the crew loses all control of the vessel and are sent flying into the darkness of space*
Bush: now jump to their fleet
VI: calculating jump...jumping
*the vessel appears about 5km above the command vessel, unfortunately the other survivors just died*
Bush: how typical *stamps on their heads*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 05:59

Pesicus: where is the splinter fleet from Durnak V?
"in range sir"
Pesicus: they may fire their Nova Cannon, give them their target
"our previous target sir?"
Pesicus: our previous target
a Nova Cannon projectile screeches out of the void at the rotting vessel a few moments later, hitting between the bridge from above
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 06:09

*the vessel shudders and its hull begins to split due to the immense force of another nova cannon*

VI: we're about to lose the ship
Bush: *sighs* is my armour aboard the fury?
VI: it is
Bush: and my armoury?
VI: yep!
Bush: excellent! Activate the wave motion gun
VI: that will vaporise the ship!
Bush: these fuckers aren't having my vessel, do it
VI: commencing wave motion gun firing sequence
Bush: *runs into his fury and initiates the activation sequence*
VI: ten seconds until vaporisation
Bush: detach!
*the interceptor detaches and speeds toward the planet as the 'Hood' is destroyed in a massive implosion disintegrating everything onboard*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 06:55

"target destroyed"
Pesicus: excellent continue with the invasion
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 15:16

++Use the distraction, come onto the nurgleites rear.++

The Battle barge manuevers, the guns lined up onto the engines of the ship, then open fire, every last salvo pounding into the thrusters.

++Cripple her, leave her dead in the water...then give her the final push, send her planetside.++

It is then that a strike cruiser and a frigate that flanked it, fire out against its side, broadsiding the ship.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 15:43

OOC just to insert, this ship is the center of a large fleet, half the fleet is at this planet and the number changes as the rest of the fleet dispatches the other 4 planets in system and rejoin over Durnak II. should I give you time to revise your action?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 15:58

OOC: Indeed.
++We need more...strike the flanking ships, cut them down one by one, get the frigate to cut its thrusters, hit and run, then give them a gentle push to the planet, the battle barge shall be the distraction it needs...the rest of the chapter is inbound perhaps a good hour before they arrive, send for the...Royal Executioners and the Howling Swords, their ships will be needed above all else.++
++Manuever the Strike Cruisers to provide distracting cover fire on the other ships until we have destroyed a few more...force them into a retreat, we need to buy time.++

The Cruisers bombard the fleet with their Disruption Macrocannons, trying to wreak havok with their systems, as the Battle Barges Nova Cannon smacks into the side of one of the smaller ships, the Frigates choosing to go for the flanking ships that leave themselves open.
Fighters are dispersed from the ships, hoping to get a few bombs off and destroy some weapons systems.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 17:33

VI: "Sir, the planet below is succumbing to a nurglite infection
Bush: *audible sigh* "how close are the space marines?"
VI: they have engaged the traitor forces
Bush: mark the loyalist warships on my screen

*bush inverts the fury and sends it streaking toward the lead traitor warship*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 18:23

++This is Primarch Lazarus Aubrey Dorian, all Imperium Forces, Identify yourself, I need a status report.++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 18:33

++Admiral William Jones, I believe you just saw my battlecruiser implode++
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 18:45

++Indeed, you should have rammed them, my ships are manuevering, the rest of the chapter is inbound with a battle barge, 3 more strike cruisers and a frigate, and hopefully, within a couple of weeks, the Royal Executioners...and their Sanctus Battle Barge, Bigger and more heavily armed than a battle barge that holds their whole chapter, practically a flying space station, as the howling swords, they are bringing a pair of battle barges and 3 Frigates...We need to hold the planet and stall out this battle.++

The Thunderhawk lands.

++Link with my ship, talk to the Captain...Lazarus out.++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 19:09

++as you command primarch++

*he fires off a salvo if anti-ship warheads at the traitor vessel and then does as ordered*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense of Durnak II   Defense of Durnak II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defense of Durnak II
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3