Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The creatures of steel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

cow-man

The creatures of steel Empty
PostSubject: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:29

Dark overlord
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:29

Praise overlord skynet
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:30

Praise me.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:31

The creatures of steel VupDG14
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:32

...anyway... now that I can't get that out of my head.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:33

Nehehehehehehe...how to begin then...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:50

On a distant world, far from the prying eyes of mars, a exploratior ship travels the void; searching for long lost relics and S.T.C constructs to take back to their home and study.
One lower techpriest, a mere thrall compared to his superiors, dreams of something more, to do something that will make him a legend.. to his god. He hears the call when their ship makes a course correction within the warp, stopping at a unchecked system outside of the imperiums border.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:54

*The ship lands on the planet, unaware of the danger and terror that lurks beneath them*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 17:01

The planet is small, having jagged mountain ranges and ash coloured dirt that dulls its sky into a dark grey.
In the mountains, ancient statues carved into the rocks can be seen, eroded by the harsh weather and time; they depict two figures looking too the sky's, wearing strange armour that morphs around their frames.

The lead techpriest points out too these mountains, looking too the thrall.

"Go with a team of excavation servitors, see what you find... and don't enter without me, the honour of finding whatever is within will be mine"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 17:03

"Yes my lord" *He hurries off to the mountains with his extraction team*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 17:14

The drive there is long, and along the way a storm begins to roar over the mountain, raining heavily and the wind screaming in the air.

When they arrive at the entrance, it is made of a cold, unfeeling metal, engraved with strange markings.

G2g
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 17:15

*he enters regardless off the warning off his false master*

OOC: But...why...*cries*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 19:23

The doors creak open, dust falling from their frames; the air inside thick and clogged with webs.
The corridor seems to end at another thick metal door, the walls covered in pipes and mechanical components, but they have long been unused.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 19:49

"Finally.." *The techpriest murmured to himself as he went down the corridor towards the end off the hallway*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 19:58

The servitors follow, their loud clanking footsteps echoing through the ancient hall; and when they reach the inner door, they begin to cut into it with las drills.
The door falls into two pieces, a bulky droid pulling them apart with its heavy duty arms. On the other side is a narrow elevator shaft of some kind, going so far down that the bottom is not visible in the gloom.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:09

"Soon my master...Soon..." *He procedes to get into the elervator and try and figure out a way to cause it to go down*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:28

It whines, as small, flickering lights power up, and with a sudden jolt, the elevator begins to descend.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:29

*He waits*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:33

It stops with a thud, throwing up dust and grit as the outer doors grind open, showing a large, tall room; with long thick cables hanging and connecting above. On either side, strange machines lay inactive, saws, drills, and grosquite looking things hanging from machines like spider legs.

At the end of the long room, a large staircase leads up to a tangled mess of power cables, brass wires, and at the centre, a stasis chamber large enough to house a fully armoured space marine.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:37

"my lord..finally...I have found you..." *He walks over to the stasis chamber at the end off the hall*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:40

The stasis pod requires a sacrifice of blood to be entered into a encoder.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:41

OOC: You mean a small bit of blood or a full on death
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:42

Ooc: small.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:44

"Servitor, come here!" *As the servitor trundles over the tech priest pulls out a small dagger and cuts the servitors fleshy hand (Its a gun servitor and the other hand doesn't have a servo clamp thing) over the sarcophogas*
OOC: I do believe servitors still have blood in them but are mostly cybernetic
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:47

Machines begin whirring to life, sparks of green electricity light the room; but it requires more.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:49

*He just slits the servitors throat over the sarcophogus, unless there are some humans there, then he uses them*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:52

The pod slowly opens, thick steam rolling out, as slowly, two red eyes blink too life within the fog, looking straight at the techpriest.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:53

"My lord...Finally...I have awoke you.."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:57

It takes a step forward, revealing a silver, skeletal leg; pistons and wires moving it inside, and as it finally leaves the smoke, it looks around, and then too it's own hands, it's red eyes scanning every detail; until it finally gazes back at the thrall.

+KNEEL+ it says, towering over the human.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:58

"Yes, my lord" *He kneels before his new master*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:03

The creature holds up his hand, and the room begins to power up, lights opening up, screens turning on; the machines powering up.

and too the thralls amazement, the floor changes colour, becoming a stellar map.

+LEAD ME. TO YOUR PEOPLE+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:09

"I will, but be wary, another one of my kind is on this planet...He will be arriving shortly..." *The techpriest points to the forge world he came from*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:12

+YOU HAVE A SHIP?+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:12

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:17

The creature runs its skull, the metal scraping together.

+TAKE ME+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:18

"Yes, my lord" *Time cut to the ship*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:19

The techpriests exit their ship, a group of thallax guards accompanying them.

"What have you done! This is heresy!"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:20

"You were blind to the true gods of the machine! But I have been...Enlightended..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:24

"Your insane! thallax, eliminate the traitor and that abomination of machinery!"

It responds, the towering hunk of brass walking over with thudding footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:26

OOC: think it would be to much for a techpriest to have a plasma caster servo arm?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:29

Ooc: no need.

Ic: the creature steps forward, and while being smaller than the thallax, it moves on without any emotion.

The two automatons engage, the thallax swinging with its chainbayonet, but the overlord stops it with one arm, crushing the gun with its hand, before bringing back its other arm, and tearing through its chest armour with a single punch; causing it to spasam and fall.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:31

"You see my brothers? This is the true power, of the machine.." *he opens fire on the other techpriests with whatever guns he may have*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:35

The creature murders the remaining humans, thanks to the thrall slowing them down with crippling shots.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:37

"Well..What is your plan now my lord..I live only to serve..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:40

The creature is staring at him, before he talks back in his own voice.

"I need a army... that means I need subjects"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:41

"What about the others I saw on the walls in your tomb? With the drills and such"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:43

"They are mearly the tools to make, not destroy... I need subjects... to convert"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:44

"Where to then my lord"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:46

The creature grabs him by the throat.

"The closest world that houses your pitiful race" he says, pushing him to the ship.

"Come back when you have enough subjects for a army, or not at all"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:48

"My lord..How do you expect me to convert them to our cause?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creatures of steel   The creatures of steel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The creatures of steel
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: