Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 21:03

"can I say every second you spent not applying the medi gel brings him a second closer to him dying"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 20:58

Contiune guys?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-02, 20:50

they both notice he looks a tad pale
tyrus: if I die I want you to know serris id rather die with you by my side you are and always will be the person i care for most
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-02, 20:55

Sorry gor is being a feg please hold
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-02, 22:10

she trembles a little
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-02, 22:16

he begins to pass out trying to stay awake
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-02, 22:23

Wonderful
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 01:45

He holds her closer
"I ...need ...you to...keep....me ....awake"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 01:46

she takes a deep breath and shakes him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 18:05

Meanwhile lilentos goes to find mr doctor dude
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-04, 03:01

he wraps his arm around her holding her close
tyrus: tell me what happened to you inlast couple of years?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 00:05

"I'd rather not say....just..."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 00:20

"Well"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 16:56

tyrus: just keep talking to me please its soniceto hear your voice it keeps me awake
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:01

"Alright...I will"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:02

"Guys sorry to break this up but perhaps we should try and figure out how to get out of this hell hole?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:12

he tries getting up
tyrus: we have to find a command room to see the blue prints of the facility
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:31

"agreed"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:33

"The problem is finding it"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:34

he starts limping a bit
"do any of you have a drone"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:36

"No"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:01

" we could go through the maintenance shafts they are designed so the can get anywhere for repairs quickly"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:13

"Or, you lot could stay here and I could go ahead since I am alot faster and scout out the place, also stealth fields, aswell as these new biotic powers..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:23

he then turns to serris to see what she had to say
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:26

she shrugs
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:31

"................Fine then, you 2 stay here.." Cloaks and goes off scouting

Now gorfeg

what does I find n shit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:33

tyrus then falls down on the ground and lays there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:39

roll Lilfeg
IC she catches him before he falls
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:40

okay lel

d100 it i slele
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:40

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 23
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:41

she can see his eye is shutting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:54

"Stay awake dammit!"
he finds....armed guards
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:56

How many?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:57

four
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:58

Oooohh

What type of armour
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 19:59

full mass effect battle armour
with shields n shit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:02

Okay, I quickly fire several krysae shots into them to take down their shields then I start throwing them about with my newly aqquired biotics
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:10

they die
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:12

oh

What exactly was they guarding?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:14

a door
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:15

OOC: Jesus george XD

IC: Whats behind the door
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:16

hes trying but failing to stay awake
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:22

she slaps him
it's locked
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:26

"Oh no its locked what ever will i" Blows it open
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:35

it's shielded
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:43

I have overload
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:43

I think
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:52

oh do you
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:55

Yeh

I overload it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:59

his eye opens and starts closing again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:05

nuther slap
shields go down
but start recharging almost instantly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next