Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

familiar faces

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

familiar faces - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 19:39

Dargoth looks at daria
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 19:40

before daria can say anything
Chuck: sure, why not
-------------------------
Sierra: *realizing this* oh shit...sorry
---------------------
Dranox: yeah. then they grey knights finally deployed on the inquisitor's order, as he personally lead that force into the citadel. the red scorpions launched a second spearhead into the citadel, a land raider leading the charge.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 20:08

OOC woops
Ic:Dar...sigh
Kiha: yessss
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:10

Herc has a massive smile
-----------------------
Sierra: anyway, it's great to see you
----------------------
"I forget, probably redeemer"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:12

OOC: Greetings mortals
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:14

hai
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:15

Sup?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:18

nm
finished painting my salamander squad for friday
moved on to my templar characters who need paintin
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:21

Dar: lets go then (they move to leave the ship)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:22

they follow
------------
she smiles
-----------------
"Well...then the rituals were complete, and daemons spewed forth to the imperials"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:30

OOC: nice! I just spray painted my matilda 2(tank) so now I can work out a decent camouflage for it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:32

OOC what kind of tank be this? *I'm assuming 40k*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:34

OOC: you're over 38,000 years out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:35

flames of war?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:41

OOC: nope, just a random Zvezda model I picked up in the uk a few years back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:42

wat's it count as den?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:44

They exit the ship to the dive that is omega afterlight glowing in the middle of the station
Dargoth: looks homely (sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:44

OOC: idk, just painting it cos I can.
I'm using some kit bashed universal carriers as las-cannon teams, but I only have two
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:49

OOC what weapons does zee tank have?
IC Daria: Looks like somewhere i've been before
---------------------
they do likewise
--------------------
"The red scorpions were blunted but the grey knights kept going...and then the big thing they summoned appeared"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 21:53

OOC: I'm attaching a pair of 6-pounder guns to my UCs and they'll become las-cannon teams.
The matilda is a dinky little thing, no taller than a guardsman but longer than one
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:03

Dar: same. kiha herc I want both of you to behave yourselves
Kiha: don't I always
Dar just gives her a stern look
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:08

/in the warp\

Bush: I'm so fucking bored *slumps into his chair*
Laura: I could dump you onto a fortress world
Bush: wouldn't be fair
Laura: naked
Bush: I'd still win
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:39

OOC maybe he can embark on a journey to find the "hidden god"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:43

OOC maybe use it as a taurox or a chimera
IC herc giggles
-----------------------
the steel legion guys enter
---------------------
Dranox: am i to assume you've heard of an'ggrath the unbound
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:04

Dar: anyway just from skimming a few minds some purple asari is in charge shes in that club
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:10

OOC: was that to me, Fae?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:12

Daria: oh dear...don't let the kids in there
----------------------
raes walks in
-------------------
Dranox: that's who they summoned
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:21

Dar: my thoughts exactly
Kiha:....whats so bad about a club you just hit people with it right
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:25

Herc: probs strippers.
daria facepalms
----------------------
he gives a casual salute and sits opposite her
----------------------------
Cultist: hee wahs peesed!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:28

Kiha:...
Dar:Slanneshi
Kiha: oh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:32

OOC: I want to visit tuchunka but I think I might ruin your stuff
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:33

chuck bursts out laughing
-----------------------
"Something wrong?"
-------------------------
Dranox: it did when he killed a grey knight captain...and split a land raider in two
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:39

Dar: keep laughing like that when you have to explain things like that to your daughter (also where's dargoths adopted daughter)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:41

???: *above Dar* Hi dad
----------------------
"Hey CT. and don't worry i aint gonna take it."
----------------------------------
"So it was up to inquisitor Rex. one on one. against the most powerful bloodthirster in history"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:47

He looks up Dar: and where have you been hiding
Kiha: hey sis
(there on the edge of their seats)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:52

Zeera smiles as she drops down onto dargoth's shoulders
"Hey!"
---------------------
Raes cocks his head questioningly
--------------------------
Dranox: hang on let me make this dramatic *clears throat and starts doing dramatic voice* The Bloodthirster and the Inquisitor fought, the blessings of the God-Emperor against the insatiable battle lust and hideous strength of the Blood God. Bathed in holy light, Lord Rex fought like a man possessed, until both the Inquisitor Lord and the Greater Daemon were wounded. Lord Rex knew the Bloodthirster's name and hurled it back at the fell creature like a physical blow. As the two foes fought one another, blades leapt to and fro with blinding speed, until Lord Rex was able to focus the power of his mind upon his enemy, stabbing flashes of white lightning into his mighty blade, which impaled the daemon. From the tip of his blade: Arias, a bolt of power leapt forth, causing the Bloodthirster to stagger, its legs suddenly buckling beneath it. Lord Rex continued to send more bolts of psychic force into the vile daemon, and each bolt's touch clawed its unholy flesh like fire.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:16

Dar: that dident answer my question ze
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:17

*the fury exits the warp in the Arlakh system*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:19

OOC about earlier yes that was to you Bushwookie
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:21

Zeera: here and there
-------------------
he chuckles
--------------------
dranox chuckles before continuing
"As the fell creature called forth to Khorne to lend it strength, Lord Rex plunged his blade deep into the beast's chest. A mighty halo of light exploded as Rex unleashed all his power, channelling it along the blade and into the black heart of the daemon. Gathering every last ounce of his power, the Lord Inquisitor willed the creature dead, and thrust his sword again, twisting the blade hard. Though he was sent sprawling to the ground with a bone-crushing blow, Arias was still hilt deep in the daemon's chest, its light burning ever brighter. The foul creature howled its frustration, for it knew that it had been defeated, the life-giving energies of the Warp severed from it, then in a flash of dark energy An'ggrath was cast back screaming into the Warp from whence it came. The daemon-lord was no more."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:23

OOC: the 'hidden god'.....my guy is a pariah. If the 'god' is a warp entity, it won't be able to sense my guy
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:28

OOC the Hidden God is an opposite to the Chaos Gods, he is the barrier between dimensions and universes. the darkness between the stars and beyond the galaxy. his existence was theoretically there before the big bang
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:28

Dar: *sigh* that's better then nothing I guess any way were going to talk to the lady in charge and while were in the club you cant touch anything got it
Kiha: ok but only because its slanneshi
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:31

OOC: TO THE EDGE OF KNOWN SPACE!

Bush: Doug, I'm in an exploratory mood so I'm going to the edge of known space. There's a habitable planet nearby. Would you like me to deposit you there?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:31

Zeera:...ew...
---------------
"you okay?"
---------------
he laughs and bows
-----------------
Doug:...edge of known space? *note he's also talking to laura*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:32

OOC this is the multiverse, something he shouldn't have let happen yet he has. travelling between galaxies of the multiverse may result in your dark side of your subconscious to take form as a dark unstable skeleton with burning red eyes and mouth
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:35

Dar: exactly why I don't want you to touch anything
(the twins jump back in surprised do to the two new arrivals that they just noticed)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:35

OOC: cool!

Laura: I downloaded a map of this universe and it matches ours perfectly.
Bush likely intends to explore beyond this universe to find out what's waiting in ours.

Bush: I heard there's a great restaurant there
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:39

OOC I'll just throw this here

In the very beginning, around the time leading to the Big Bang, a singularity churned in the dark, the Creator at its core. Everything except that point in space was void, no thoughts, anything. Then the Big Bang happened. The Creator leading the first wave. As creation itself sprang up the darkness in its wake stirred with energy from the event. Seeing this the Creator established dominance against this suddenly sentient force with no name. He breathed refined life into this force until an entity revealed itself, an especially potent blob of darkness, revealed itself before him. With a cold yet resonating voice it asked what of itself the Creator wished. He pondered this for a moment, a thoughtful yet quick moment, before he answered. He felt a guardian would be needed in the future. So he tasked this entity to watch the universe unfold with him, And when something was to be corrected this entity would correct it. For untold years he watched with the Creator, largely unneeded and content with the expanding universe. Then he noticed aspects of time branching and coming to pass and took to watching over these and then he noiced more universes, coming across the multiverse. Soon he established himself as the watcher of the multiverse and time itself. The universe was chaotic and growing indeed, with galaxies just being large dust clouds. Then the entity grew excited as time passed as he foresaw the time for his demonstrations approaching. Then one year, in an unknown cloud, the black hole at its center did something never before seen. The black hole stopped its drawing in of anything nearby and erupted at the poles. From these poles shot brilliant beams of energy, with enough energy to fry any planet within 1000 light years of the beam. With this expulsion of energy the space dust blew away like projectiles as stars ignited and planets were born from the violence. With this the Darkness itself prided itself. Over time many black holes repeated this event within their cloud to form galaxies of their own. This was of the end result almost a bother after the display finished as the increased amount of light left him fewer places to linger Time passed and soon the first Chaos God, Nurgle, materialized. In this time the Immaterium and Materium where one. The Creator saw this and knew of the potential outcome. With this he approached the Darkness, tasking it to seperate the Immaterium from the Materium, to which the entity agreed to and did. And in doing self took it upon itself to establish itself as the void between places. As the mortals lived and died the entity took upon itself the name Dark Shadow, and began to take interest in the mortal plane for their short and rather fast paced lives. Then he peered into their heads and so began the feature of mortal "night terrors" or nightmares. With these nightmares the subject of fear for the mortals began to manifest in the void of the dark. The more vivid the more formed these terrors were in the dark. What is often dismissed are the most infamous horrors are often assossiciated with the Darkness. Slenderman, Mothman, and others are residents of the dark. Time proved much as more Chaos Gods were birthed and many grand events happened between the stars. Dark Shadow was at first a content and neutral deity. But time passed and his demeanor and form twisted. His eyes and internal light (as to show more definite features) once radiated a slight gold, but now radiate blood red. His form deformed from a hazy human to a slender demon with protruding claws and spikes. His change altered to mortal depiction of the dark and his demeanor from the gods around him. Through time mortals have had individuals of questionable presence and continue to have them. These "blanks" are a quirk, the darkness infests their being, robbing them of a presence in the Warp. Through them the darkness bleeds into their surroundings, disturbing many. Through the darkness denizens of both the material universes and the less material universes shall know death in its fullest, and Dark Shadow would have it no other way. At a point in time the C'Tan were discovered by mortals as a whole. The C'Tan are in fact entities given life by the Darkness, sent into universes as either reminders or agents of death and ruin. Their title of godly isn't an exaggeration either, as is Dark Shadow's power, the C'Tan are indeed gods in their own right. Dark Shadow himself does his own thing, in order to amuse himself from the void. In each galaxy a little entity, a fragment of him, goes around, jumping from being to being, driving them to madness and when they die it moves on. If the host can defeat it he will hold the inactive fragment until he finds a host for the parasite. It has to be the host who truly defeats the parasite. If another drives it to defeat he'll consume his host. Unlike the other gods Dark Shadow is hardly easy to please. Matter of fact it is hard to know he exists to begin with, let alone to dedicate to. Such is this rarity that those who do dedicate become unimaginably strong, able to shroud worlds in maddening darkness. Dark Shadow can even bend time, to move faster then possible and faster then one can comprehend. If he was to fight a god he could phase in and out of punches throwing nearly 100 well placed and well backed punches into another god within the the time of a second. Its no lie that illumination is a plausible weapon against the dark, just that in all possible circumstances the darkness bleeds away into pockets that the light couldn't reach. It could be claimed that the God Emperor of Mankind could combat Dark Shadow directly, but in present times its frankly impossible and unlikely. Throughout time there have been people described as something from a madhouse. In truth Dark Shadow drove them to action in a way so subtle history believes they acted alone. It was mostly their doing, but the source originates from the dark recesses of the mind. The Dark manifests in the mind of all sentience. For it grows with everything forgotten. As a memory deteriorates in the mind, the darkness gets an ever stronger hold on it until it's lost to the mind of whoever it was. To try and fetch a memory far gone is to pierce the shroud of the Dark and show the memory to light again. This shroud is nigh unbreakable to pierce from anywhere, as such a linking memory is usually the only way to break the hold.

I left off on a thought but can't think of a way to continue, regardless this was mostly my imagination crafting him and granting him life
He started off as a malevolent presence infesting Faelwen's soul slowly driving her to madness/insanity
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:43

Zeera: I've seen worse
-----------------------
"Something wrong?"
----------------------
Cultist: eek!
-----------------------
Doug:...that would take millenia
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:48

OOC: that is fucking AWESOME!
So basically 'Bush' is infested with the darkness.... This will end well.

Just one thing, 'Bush' can sorta control the area of effect he has on people as if it were an energy field.
So he can make it larger to protect a group from daemons or smaller to mask his presence, of course it's incredibly taxing on him but he can still do it.

IC:

Laura: he doesn't care, quite frankly if he drops you off on that planet I'll join you as I'm not stupid enough to venture beyond the emperor's light.

Bush: I'm bored and it looks fun

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-08-26, 01:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

familiar faces
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next