Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Topic

Go down 
+7
Local Bat Enthusiast
Captain Raeven
Azrok
Sir BushWookie
Himfea Gaur
Gorath
Faelwen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Starter Topic - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:28

OOC: My characters
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:31

..oh..
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:37

as arya with the baby bjourn stops breathing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:39

"Hopefully"
-------------
the guards use stun rounds before chaining them and putting them in the brig
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:40

"indeed"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:40

Aedas: How did not we saw that coming?
Vincent: I dunno, were busy while it happened.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:41

arya goes to check on bjourn
--------------------
daria: i mean...well this was all just...well
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:42

"yeh"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:45

she can tell bjourn is not breathing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:48

she tries CPR
--------------
daria: what now then?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 21:53

OOC: Notice ussss
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:00

it works and afterwards bjourn starts kissing her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:01

she pulls away
"Cheeky!"
OOC brb shower
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:07

"What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:10

*A guard comes near Daria*
Guard: We have caught those two troubled the ship.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:24

Daria: who?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:29

bjourn smiles
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 22:51

she smiles back
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 23:18

bjourn:thank you honey
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 23:53

"you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 01:34

Ooc ...woke up at 02:00 for no reason whatsoever... Cant fall asleep since then... Great....

Edit: it only took about 2 hours to fall asleep again... great night...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 06:55

Guard: The rogue Punisher and the Harlequin.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 10:30

Oh, i just fucking love spawning right in front of the firing squad.... again...and again.... and again...

Our spawn vehicle is parked next to a wall, and theres just half a dozen enemies on said wall, spawnslaughtering all of our men in a second...

Edit: yaaaay for stupid teammates.... im constantly firing at an enemy. my teammate waltzes into my line of fire, so i get penalized, or at least warned. as a reflex, i stop firing, so in addition to the warning, i get killed by the enemy i have been firing on...
this is why i fucking hate team games... my life is so much easier when i dont have morons getting in the way all the time...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:05

well den
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:13

?

Also, dad comes home. first thing he does, is to scold me because i, yet again, did not un-screen the windows while at home, and its therefore my fault that visibility is shit all inside the house....
i mean.... seriously? my sight is the worst youll ever see, short of those officially damaged/lost, and i see perfectly fine... and if theres only a single person at home, especially if said person hates squinting every time he leaves his room because the sun is shining in his face, then why cant it be screened until others come home.... and if its such a simple task, which he uses as his argument, why must i do it... surely he has 10 seconds to do it if its so important....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:14

WELP
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:14

don't bother arguing back naz
you'll be accused of being 'cheeky'
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:16

Yep... i havent bothered with that for quite a while...

and shadow, i owe a correction: Missile launchers do have a decent lock-on range. its just that for some reason, they dont want to lock on anything as long as youre standing in the firing range. you actually have to go out into the target area fo some reason
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:17

...huh...weird...thank you for that information mighty admin nazamroth
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:19

/growls/........ did i just hear a pack of horny sororitas head towards hyperions quarters by any chance...?

also, Vehicles are still ridiculously resistant.... i equipped the most brutal anti tank cannon, and shot an APC right up the ass until it exploded... 10 shots to kill it... with pretty much a small naval cannon... dont tell me its not unbalanced...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:20

Go the fuck on then

I dare you m8

And naz your missing one crucial thing

The APCS are sunderers, they are tankey as fuck
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:26

Thats what I thought lord nazamroth...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:26

But thats the point. even heavy tanks take less shots to kill than a fething APC, even though its costs like 3 times more...
and with guided rockets, it takes like 5 shots to kill a light aircraft, and like 10-15 a heavy one...
if theres a single engineer anywhere nearby, its pretty much impossible to kill anything... seriously, i ambushed an APC with a tank, fired like 20+ shots into it(this one was a basic ank and cannon though), then, when my tank was destroyed, i fired 3 more rockets into it, and it was still at 100% HP...
its ridiculously hard to kill vehicles... even with other vehicles...
i installed the biggest AT gun on the best tank, and fired on a transport plane, and i barely scratch it... since when are aircraft so fucking heavily armored that they take more shots to kill than a medium tank?!

and even the C4 is nigh useless.... you need 3 of them to kill a single APC! thats only possible with enginner and a specific skill... that is, if you manage to get within 5 meters of it, toss 3 charges, and detonate them before dying...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:29

Well shite
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:32

Not to mention that MAX units, that technically count as vehicles, and have no shields, that most likely have a centimeter or two thick armor plating at most, judging by the size, and the fact that they can actually move, take 2 anti-tank rockets to kill... a simple anti tank rocket can easily punch through that thick armor... (assuming that weapon and armor evolved at aprx the same pace)... its literally faster to kill them with small arms, even with their 80% damage reduction for those...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:33

Oh...And I am still calling a bluff on what you said up der naz

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:35

yeah....
IC +Stardate ca 004.M31. Ultima segmentum. Unknown recording+
the ground shuddered beneath him as he loaded more shells into his autogun. one by one he pushed them into the magazine, each one with the four pointed star of his patron legion carved into the side. he slid the magazine into the bottom of his rifle and slung it over his shoulder. the ground shuddered again. the savage invaders were using artillery strikes to try and break into the capital. how typically brutish of them. the village he was charged with guarding was just on the outskirts. the outer wall of the village had fallen about half an hour ago, and now he knew they were coming. if he fell, the shelter would fall soon after. the men, women and children cowering in there would be butchered by these invading dogs. He would not let that happen while he still breathed. he drew his plasma pistol from its holster on his crimson greatcoat. half charge. enough for about fifteen shots. placing it back in its holster he unslung his rifle again he heard loud footsteps and angry voices outside. he took a deep breath. they were here. it was time. no point in hiding. the dogs would smell him before long. his weapon raised he exited the building to face his foe. there he was. a massive brute of a man, his grey power armour making him all the bulkier, his sharp teet and immense facial hair splattered with blood. as the brute came at him, axe in one hand, sword in the other, he simply took aim and pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:36

yeah, because i would restart RPing just to do that.... sure... im not that bored yet...

but yeah, when they create a unit that has 80% damage reduction to guns, thus suggesting that players should use AT weapons, and its still faster to kill them with the inefficient guns than the supposedly efficient AT weapons, i reserve every right to say that they completely fucked up the AT weapons when they nerfed their damage...

i assume too many people complained that their precius tanks die too quickly... most likely those who payed 50 dollars to fully equip said precious tanks...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:38

They did just realise a new update so it could be a bug perhaps, and yes, youprobably would lord nazamroth the third......you probably would..
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:40

1: no, its not a bug. if it was, yesterdays patch would have adressed it. its not hard to fix some damage numbers, but quite hard to accidentally fuck them up in the first place...
2: who were the first 2? o.O
3: if you are going to use my honorifics and all, i would prefer if you used capitals...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:46

Okay then might LORD NAZAMROTH THE THIRD, SAVIOUR OF NERDS EVERYWHERE, RAGE INCARNATE! HAIL LORD NAZAMROTH!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:48

.......its so hard to find adept minions these days....
make no mistake, you are not one of them
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:49

YESSSS LORD NAZAMROTH!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:49

OOC man I feel worse then yesterday, head ache and a sore throat. Probably should have brought it up but now it's too late to back away
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:50

Fae, just point and laugh at LORD NAZAMROTH, it will make you feel better
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:50

OOC. ill just consult with WebMD real quick.... aaaaand.... you have cancer.... you are also pregnant....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:53

...Praise slaanesh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:55

yeah....i'mma just sit here...waiting for someone to notice my post....
NOTICE ME
GIVE ME ATTENTION
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:56

SHUTUP ATTENTION WHORE
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:57

TL,DR
also, its not like its really relevant for me...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 13:57

OOC and of course we know the guy monologuing is boned, no question

Last edited by Faelwen on 2014-09-11, 14:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Topic
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next