Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:09

Calton: Do I want to know how, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:09

Celi: no not really
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:10

cathy: permision to recover identification
--------------------
jakaar: if not oh well
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:12

Calton: Then I'll take your word for it. So, do I need anything specialized to deal with these N-7 guys?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:13

Celi: not sure, maybe. I've never been after N7 before
--------------------------
"granted. but be respectful."
------------------------------
Serris: aye.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:15

Calton: Your brother told me that he's fought them before and that they broke his synthetic arm.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:16

Celi: he fought one, not a squad
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:18

Calton: Oh great......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:18

Celi: yeah. Besides taht one N7 was....different. you've probably heard of him. David Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:19

Calton: Aren't N7s supposed to be....discreet, cause I can honestly say I haven't heard of him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:21

Celi: he's not really N7 anymore. you've really never heard of him? he's the one who was considered as a spectre not too long ago
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:21

cathy removes the masks and takes scans and takes dna
cathy: ill retrieve it when we return to base but what should we do with the bodies?
---------------------
Jakaar: well I beter wait for when we leave
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:25

Calton: Again, I probably wouldn't have heard of him since N7, even former, are supposed to be discreet. Was he really being considered for the Specters (OOC: Sorry if that's not the proper spelling in ME)?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:27

Celi: really. first human spectre. shame he blew it, seemed like a good guy.
--------------------------------
"Find them suitable coffins for now until we can return them to the one that got away."
--------------------------------------------
Serris: alright
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:30

Calton: If he couldn't handle it then he couldn't handle it. Being a Spectre (OOC: Damn it, is that the British spelling of it?) is a major responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:31

she nods and does so
----------------
jakaar walks up to to the head quarian
Jakaar: when do we leave
-----------
ooc its how you spell it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:32

OOC you got it right arken
IC Celi: *shrugs* he maintains it was the fault of that turian big shot, Saren
------------------------------------
he sits back and sighs
--------------------------
Kharr: not long don't you worry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:35

Jakaar: ill just wait by the shuttle
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:36

Calton: Ah....who knows. Frankly, as long as it doesn't affect us I don't think we have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:38

Celi: yeah I guess. though if it involves Saren I pay attention. I hate that guy.
-----------------
Kharr: as you wish
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:40

Calton: Something tells me it's personal.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:40

Celi: I don't wanna talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:41

jakaar waits by the shuttle looking at everyone
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:43

Calton: I understand entirely.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:44

a geth juggernaut walks past
------------------------
Celi: thanks
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:45

Calton: So...just how heavy is N7 armor? Bringing some Krogan or a Geth juggernaut or two may be a good if solely for the distraction factor.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:46

Celi: it depends on the troop class. some are heavy troopers, some are agile biotics
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:47

he stares at it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:47

it notices and stares back
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

Calton: So a diverse group then. Well, some AP ammo is always a good idea. *He grabs some* I'd suggest a heavy weapon but I...don't have a good track record with those.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:48

he nods at it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:48

Celi: oh?
------------
it nods back and keeps moving
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:49

hegets bored and sleeps in the shuttle
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:51

Calton: Let's just say that on one job I found out that even by Quarian standards I have an impressive allergy to equine dandruff, all courtesy of a miss-aimed rocket on my part.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:51

Celi:...oh
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:53

Calton: Yeah. I didn't know they made so much stuff out of horse hair in some parts of the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:54

Celi laughs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:55

Calton: I guess it could have been worse. *He grabs a few extra thermal clips and grenades.* You got everything you need?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:56

Celi: yeah, I think so
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:57

Calton: Then let's get to a shuttle. And just so we're clear, are you my superior, at least in the field?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:58

Celi: I guess technically
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:58

Calton: Don't you have official ranks?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 03:59

Celi: we do yeah but we haven't really given you one yet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 04:01

Calton: True...but since I just signed on I'd be the lowest combat rank possible. I know how fond mercenary groups are on proper rank, well, most of the time. I can't speak for Blood Pack.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 04:01

Celi: yeah you have a fair point
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 04:03

Calton: So my rank would be, what, Private? Assuming we're using a typical military rank system that is. I know I said I'm a loner but I like to keep things orderly. It's a bit a pet peeve of mine.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 04:03

Celi: yeah i think private
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 04:04

Calton: Then lead the way, ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 04:06

she chuckles at this as she does so, leading him past one of the pods on his way out
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 04:06

*He follows her without glancing at one of the pods.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

he swears he's being watched
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next