Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+6
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Dargoth
Fate
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:03

Ooc: So, what's in your ork army?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:07

so far? well not including me dad's stuff i'll have to use to pad it out to 1500
(note i haven't had a game with em yet, cause i just started)
HQ: kaptin badrukk
mad dok grotsnik
warboss with da supa cybork (feel no pain, relentless, eternal warrior,) eavy armour, power klaw, gitfinder, big bosspole (fearless to him and his squad) power klaw and da kill dakka (a gun who's statline is randomly chosen from six possible ones during deployment)
troops: 2 squads of 'ard choppy boyz with a nob with bosspole and power klaw. each in a trukk with reinforced ram, boarding plank and wrecking ball
Elites: 5 nobs, all with eavy armour, 3 big choppas, 2 power klaws, a bosspole and a waagh banner
Fast attack: working on a converter blitza bomma
'eavy support: workin on a looted tank/big trakk
deff dredd
10 flashgitz
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:09

Can't you only have one squad of Ard boyz?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:10

not since the 7th ed update
oh also the deff dredd has 2 skorchas
note this isn't my army list. this isjust everything i have so far
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:12

Ooc: so your not going to have any normal boyz?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:13

course not
why have boyz with 6+ saves
when you could have boyz with 4+ saves
plus i'm meant to be freebootas
we can afford that kind of armour for all of our boyz
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:14

Ooc: EEEEEEHHH.

Good thing my friends bringing a manticore.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:15

good thing blitza bomma
you do know what their bombs do now right?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:15

*Where does the wires go?*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:16

Ooc: probably cheese.

Ic:The Sister follows the wires.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:18

*they lead back out. to one of the abandoned guard room*

OOC to be fair it only has 2 of them
each one use
when it drops a bomb roll 2d6
2: he doesn't pull up in time. no bomb is dropped and the bomma crashes and burns
3: he barely pulls up in time. no bomb is dropped. the bomber collides with the unit. the unit takes a single S9 ap2 hit and so does the bomma
4-9: the bomb is dropped. it scatters 1d6. S7 ap2 large blast armourbane
10+: not only is the bomb dropped but the bomma shoots its twin linked supa shoota at it also. note the bomb is dropped in the movement phase and the bomber can fire at another target in the shooting phase
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:22

Ooc: chokes on cheese.

Ic: she looks around the room, looking for data banks, vid screens and such.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:23

OOC how be it cheese? it gets a total of 2 uses with this and could kill itself both times potentially
you want cheese? try the formation (i think it's apocalypse) where whenever they fly off the board edge and come back their bombs and hull points are back to full
IC there are several in the corner
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:26

Ooc: only scatters D6 with a large blast plasma cannon, considering that it is highly unlikely you will roll a double 1, considering the average will be between 4 and 9.
Seems like a way to one shot units. Which isn't all that fun, unless it crashes, but that is so unlikely.

Ic: she goes over, seeing if they will power up.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:28

OOC true
although again as i say, it only gets 2 shots with this
also it's only got armour 10 all round i think
also calling it a large blast plasma cannon ignores the armourbane rule
IC *they will*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:33

Ooc: two high point units 1 shot killed.

And it might have low armour, but I can't bring anything with skyfire, so I'll have fun hitting it with 6's.

*she turns em on, looking for the recorded footage*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:37

OOC a fair point
a very fair point
would you like to know it's cost?
IC she sees pretty much the same story in each room. a guest, likely an imperial noble of some kind staying in each room, dragged kicking and screaming from their beds in the middle of the night by figures resembling those they had to fight outside
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:44

She rewatches them, trying too figure out where all the blood came from.

*I assume the people weren't kicking and screaming if they got eviscerated by chainsaws.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:46

OOC 135 points for it
IC a couple of them get cut several times with sharp knives, but they aren't killed
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:50

Ooc: hmm... 

Ic: she takes out the recording, slipping it into the medical bag she found previously.

"We should search the floor above, might be something of use up there"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:52

yeah
also was thinking of gettin a trio of killa kans to be squadmates/meatshields for me deff dredd
watdya fink?
IC *don't forget that other door. the one labled 'keep out'*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:54

I think you should make a warboss called shrek
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:56

*slap*

oh and here's your hourly ghazghkull fact
back on his homeworld, one of the warbosses he recruited had to be decaptated twice before he decided to join ghaz
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:57

In that case, she walks over to that door, seeing if it's locked.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 15:57

it isn't
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:02

*sssqqqeeeaaaaakkkk*
She opens it with a push.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:03

and sees an elevator
OOC also
grot tanks, yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:07

Depends if you actually have them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:07

no but i can easily convert them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:08

As long as they are the right, size, have the right guns, and look cool, im good.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:09

yeah but dya think it's a good idea to add some to me army? or don't ya know what they do
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:13

They are tiny tanks.
That shoot tiny bullets.
And look really cool
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:15

well
rule wise
30 points each not including weapons
all are armour 10 2 hull points
have a 5++ against weapons other than armourbane, strength D and ordanance
they move up to 2d6 inches per turn and can fire all weapons no matter how far they move
roll a double 1 and one tank takes a penetrating hit
one can be upgraded to a kommanda
you take him, his tank gets an extra weapon and you can re roll the distance for how far they move, meaning you could negate that penetrating hit from the double 1
weapon options are: grotzooka, skorcha, rokkit launcha, kustom mega blasta, big shoota
they can also take a pintle mounted shoota
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:16

WARBOSS SHREK!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:31

time for your next hourly ghaz fact
the group usually used as ghaz's honor guard is a warband of meganobs known as Ugrak's Uglies
they gained this name when their warboss, ugrak, challenged ghazghkull to a headbutting competition. ugrak was left unconscious, his skull dented, having sunk a foot into the ground from the force of the headbutt. angered, ghaz also headbutted every member of ugrak's warband
as a result of their skulls being dented so, they earned the name 'ugrak's uglies'
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:32

OOC this might've been expected if he actually headbutted a rift closed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:33

yeeep
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:39

Silas: Hey, it says "Keep out" and I want to do what it says so for now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:41

She walks in, seeing if the control panel is on.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:41

Gorath, go post shit on the Fact of the day thread

IM RUNNING OUT OF CONTENT!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:42

OOC so nerus, what dya think of grot tanks?
IC it is
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:43

OOC I just remembered where my Ork was
it found a Steed of Slaanesh
nice place
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:43

oh yeah
IC the steed approaches, inquisitively
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:44

after a second
"right, movin' on"
he resumes walking along
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:45

it follows
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:46

"Your going to be deterred by a sign?" She says jokingly.

"Get in"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:47

OOC you gonna answer me nerus or...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:47

he keeps mumbling to himself
"no kit no bother, no kit no bother, no kit no bother"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: I think they sound cool, like snotling pump wagons from fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:49

OOC aye
plus you take a squad of them you can also take a grot mega tank
same thing with movement
3 hull points
armour 12 in the frunt 11 in the side 10 in the rear
gets the same weapon options as the grot tanks, but can have up to five, and 2 are twin linked
also roll a D6 each shooting phase. a 1 means it can't shoot. a 2+ means all weapons can shoot at seperate targets
IC he hears it following him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-26, 16:52

Ooc: shoot the Damn thing.

And also, sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next