Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape From Karasov.

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
cow-man
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

Ortus

Escape From Karasov. Empty
PostSubject: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 19:38

OOC This will involve the use of D20's and will have a relatively hard but not unifinishable difficulty.
You will be able to select from these races..
Human (male)
Human (female)
Human (Cyborg - Can have bionic eye or arm)

With these ranks...
Private
Special Weapon Soldier (1 person as this only.)
Sergeant (One person as this only.)

Weapons involve primaries and secondarys. Each player may have one of each.

Primary weapons include -
Las-lock
Lasgun
Lascarbine
Lasgun w/ scope.
Autogun.
Shotgun.
Flamer (Special Weapon Soldier Only)
Plasma Gun (Special Weapon Soldier Only - Can overheat and explode on bad rolls.)
Locke Pattern Boltgun (Sergeant Only, Human Sized boltgun with a lower caliber projectile.)

Secondary Weapons include -
Autopistol
Laspistol
Combat Knife
Combat Blade
Truncheon, with small studs on.
Chainsword (Sergeant only)
Stungun.
Auspex.

When speaking out of character in this, OOC is needed before.

Say OOC what weapons you choose, then your race, then introduce yourself in character.

You were sent here 7 months ago now. Relatively nothing has happened, apart from that fight that broke out in a nearby village. You havent even fired a shot yet. Karasov has been one of the worst assignments ever for the 364th Scouts.
You would hear the screams of the blizzard outside beating against the window as you and your squad, the new guys, fresh out of training without any combat experience, huddle around the small fire in the shack you all nestle in. It's still cold, but you all pass the time with a conversation, realising that even after 7 months, you guys haven't managed to even learn each others names due to all the scouting! Now would be a good time. Why not introduce yourself, soldier?

Last edited by Ortus on 2014-10-14, 21:40; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 19:47

Ooc: private Fleck, primary weapon is a autogun, secondary is a auspex.

Has training in medical attention, being from a hive city, he worked in a medi centre before he was drafted.

Because of the strict imperial tithes on his homeworld, he was sent out at the age of 15.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 20:15

OOC Also. Everyone has flak armour, and 20 health, which is deteriated by the strength of enemy attacks.
IE
shot deals D10 damage
rolls 4
you now have 16 health
on 0 you are unconsious. On -10 you are dead. Flak armour (if hit on a part with flak armour) reduces damages taken by half.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 20:48

OOC: could I have a las-lock? It's basically a more powerful lasgun that has less ammunition and a VERY low fire rate(like 4-6 shots a minute)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 20:55

OOC Oops, thought i put that down.
Yes you can.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 20:57

OOC: yay!
Btw, my replies may be slow as I'm redirected to the apple App Store every 30 seconds
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 20:57

OOC ok
need name, primary and secondary then.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:35

OOC: thanks
Private Draconis Ferelden
(Drake-O-nis Fe-rel-den)
Las-lock (bayonet?) (could it have canted ironsights and a short range (2-4x magnification) scope?)
I'll give up my secondaries for the attachments.

Born and raised by the Gyoban (Gi-O-b-n) 8th regiment of foot, Draconis is unlike most soldiers due to his awkward life.
When he was born his existence was kept a secret by his parents and the marksman unit they belonged to, at the age of 10 the commissar discovered him and executed his parents for keeping his existence a secret.
Now without parents he was forced into combat by the commissar and left to die at the hands of the tau, needless to say he survived and was subsequently taken in by the survivors.
From here he was taught the necessary lessons for surviving in the guard; cooking, close combat techniques marksmanship, keeping the commussar happy, ect.
Draconis knew that the commissar hated him, and decided to aid the regiment wherever he could, be it, cooking, cleaning, building or smuggling supplies until he had the support of nearly the entire regiment.
During his 17th birthday he was gifted his fathers las-lock by one of his mentors and told to make them proud.
Unfortunately the camp was attacked by Orks and pretty much everyone was massacred, the only survivors happened to be his adoptive scout unit and a very badly injured commissar.

They returned to the camp to see it ablaze and littered with the bodies of both guardsmen and orks, the only survivor being the commissar, upon realising they weren't in the fight he executed their sergeant and took command of the unit.
Their new objective was to make their way to the last remaining imperial base on the planet ...said base was in the opposite side of the Ork waagh.
After two gruelling weeks of combat(thanks to a certain commissar) only Draconis and the now mortally wounded commissar remained.
They were only a mile away from the base, but the commissar had lost an arm and the majority of his lower torso. Realising that they wouldn't make it, Draconis executed the commissar and continued to the base, where he was redeployed to this regiment and planet.

Ignore this post

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-10-12, 22:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:35

OOC: I got carried away
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:38

I may need someone to roll on my behalf, I'm forced to stay on the mobile version because I barely get 5 seconds before being redirected to "amazonaws" and the App Store
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:39

OOC: thanks
Private Draconis Ferelden
(Drake-O-nis Fe-rel-den)
Las-lock (bayonet?) (could it have canted ironsights and a short range (2-4x magnification) scope?)
I'll give up my secondaries for the attachments.

Born and raised by the Gyoban (Gi-O-b-n) 8th regiment of foot, Draconis is unlike most soldiers due to his awkward life.
When he was born his existence was kept a secret by his parents and the marksman unit they belonged to, at the age of 10 the commissar discovered him and executed his parents for keeping his existence a secret.
Now without parents he was forced into combat by the commissar and left to die at the hands of the tau, needless to say he survived and was subsequently taken in by the survivors.
From here he was taught the necessary lessons for surviving in the guard; cooking, close combat techniques marksmanship, keeping the commussar happy, ect.
Draconis knew that the commissar hated him, and decided to aid the regiment wherever he could, be it, cooking, cleaning, building or smuggling supplies until he had the support of nearly the entire regiment, causing him to have a somewhat friendly personality.
During his 17th birthday he was gifted his fathers las-lock by one of his mentors and told to make them proud.
And then orks attacked the base, leaving Draconis the sole survivor of the regiment.

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-10-12, 21:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:40

OOC
Daaayuumm son
Awesome
And ok. BTW this will start fully probably on monday/tuesday, when i've given people a chance to join.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:44

OOC: okay, btw which background should I use?
The first(doesn't stick to your original post) or the second (which is a tad closer, the difference being that he had combat experience but not as much)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 21:56

OOC Well the less combat experience, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-12, 22:00

OOC: I'll use the second one then
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-13, 18:31

ooc: Jax Slavus, private, Lascarbine and combat blade.
Jax was a ganger in a large mining colony on an ice world, when he was fairly young he got into a large scale gang war with the arbites, he encountered a lone arbite on patrol in the lower city levels, him and his gang attacked the arbite who fought back and killed a few of the gangers, in order to kill him the gang tried to throw him down a waste duct, down into the frozen wastes. they succeeded, but the arbite dragged Jax down with him. the two survived in an abandoned mine for three months, living off huge native tunnel spiders, killed with jax's combat blade, the one he still uses, or the arbites autopistol. when they made it back to the city, the gang rebellion had been crushed, and the arbite was executed for neglect of his duties, and jax was sent to the guard.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-13, 20:01

OOC awesome. your in.
Just saying, when this starts im going to try to aim to do it everyday at around 8 = 9pm GMT
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-13, 21:17

OOC And bush, you can have the canted sights n all but will lose secondaries.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-13, 21:50

OOC: Sweet!
(I have bayonet, don't need secondaries)

These bloody redirects are really starting to piss me off.
It finest happen on any other sight, just this one
*sounds of a pissed off bushwookie*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-13, 23:43

OOC: so when is it starting?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 07:47

OOC Hoping tomorrow night at around 8-9pm GMT, but will try get a few more players first.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 07:47

OOC Or tonight, if I get any more.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 11:11

M8 I'm so ready to die.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 13:11

Ooc if we could GeT one more person it'd be good Cool
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 13:11

One more for the meat grinder.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 13:22

Ooc yes. Ind33d
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 13:52

if its not taken can i be special weapons guy?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 14:06

Ooc no one took the specials which amuses me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 14:39

I wanted to have a auspex, and scream 'they're coming out of the god damn walls!'
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 14:40

hehehehe
btw ollie
would like ur opinion
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/t143-a-fun-idea
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 16:27

Ooc you can be speshul wep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 16:27

yay! and hi ortus
notice the link
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 16:31

OOC I can be seargent
Yes I'm using the seargent exclusives
I don't make background outright but rather as I progress
Just need a name
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 16:41

Ooc yeah I'll need a name from both of you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 17:09

I'll be Andros
equipped with flamer n laspistol
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 17:44

Ooc okey dokey.
Just fae now
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 18:04

OOC Rogers maybe?
Seargent Rogers?
Yeah could go with that
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 18:13

Ooc okey dokes.
Will try start today at 8pm GMT.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 18:15

did ye vote on me thing ortus?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 19:59

Ooc this'll start tomorrow at 8pm gmt
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 20:04

tomorrow? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 20:22

Okay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 20:23

bushy! I have i place to which i must direct you
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/t143-a-fun-idea#56923
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 20:50

OOC Yeah tomorrow. Be there or be squar- i mean just not included.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 21:02

I will be captain hawk

*insert as many timmy references here as possible* (Yes I know feglwen is da sarg)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 21:35

OOC Do you wanna join?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 21:35

Alright, I shall be called hannes

*Explosions in background*

And I will be ollies wingman (Irl and on the forum) To keep him save from nasty beasties, I want a set of swords and a peestol
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 21:38

OOC I would like to let this happen
but you need to use weapon list fogt
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 21:40

BUT

BUT..ITS TIME FOR HANNES

Hannes

*Explosions*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime2014-10-14, 21:40

OOC Sorry
Use gun list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Karasov.
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next