Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

order of blazing light

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

order of blazing light - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:10

order of blazing light - Page 4 N011
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:11

10/10 gonna happen in this thread
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:11

I NEED THOSE
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:14

cow-man wrote:
I NEED THOSE

Bones are for the weak of heart and frail of mind! A real man has no spine!....wait....that didnt sound quite right...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:17

I replaced my spine with MOUNTAIN DEW CANS.

I regret my decision.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:19

And you replaced your flesh with dorito packets because you got so many to get them cod XP boosts
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:25

order of blazing light - Page 4 10671350_375905959228430_779549424651150987_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:29

Heheheheh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:30

Your head would pop like a water melon
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:30

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 18:54

"i wont let you die."
"im not gonna die. I have cat waiting for me at home."

.....crazy old cat lady in the making detected....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-21, 21:12

The sons of judda fly away, disappearing into the warp.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 19:30

Suddenly, without warning; all vox systems and pict screens begin to malfunction, hissing static and giving flickering lights on their systems.

A low, almost non existent sound starts buzzing out of the machines, like a wail of a wounded beast playing repeat; it is followed by a gurgling sound, like a man choking on his own vomit; then finally, it goes silent.

+all... is... not... well+ says a voice over the static, pict screens showing a face, dark and shadowed, but features are able to be seen, his eyes are gone, scratch marks at the flesh around them indicating they were gouged out, the sockets mush and flesh fused into a healed abomination.

+your lives are forfeit... any who resist will be killed to serve us; your lives are forfeit... serve us in life, or slave for us in death+ he stammers, his voice gurgling over the bile coming from his mouth, black and oozing with things squirming within.

Suddenly, a high pitch whine screams out, killing the broadcast.
They are coming.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 19:58

the sender of the message gets a reply, the sender's face masked by shadow, his voice metallic and monotone
"know this fool. you tresspass on our home and face annihilation. you have been warned."
the message ends
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 20:10

Messages start coming in at the main imperial base, data slates worth of distress signals simultaneously coming in, each at at city's many miles away.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 20:20

meanwhile in orbit
what can only be described as a ramshackle moon sized cube enters the system
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 20:22

Ooc: oooh noooo, not the borks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 20:23

>Smile
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 21:42

Hail me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 21:44

If the grey knights wish to do anything, they would know that the air is different, the smell is faint, like a cesspool many miles away; carrying a stagnant, stale taste too it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 22:29

the cube does not get too close to the planet....mainly cause an object that big getting that close to the planet....bad gravity related juju
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:24

OOC um...
IC aside from some confusion the Sisters reassure themselves with prayers and continue
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:27

a pdf trooper knocks on the canoness's office door
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:27

she answers
Hellaina: trooper?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:30

"Ma'am, one of the ships in orbit is recieving a vox, they asked me to patch you in"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:30

Hellaina: understood trooper, I'll get on it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:31

he salutes
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:32

she goes to her vox terminal and patches in
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:34

the response:
a semi robotic, definitely orky voice
+Humie ship. We iz da bork. Lower yer shields and surrender ta us, so we can assim...assimil...assimilsumfing you. Resistance is futile. Try an fight us we'll krump you all. Yoo can't win ya git.+
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:38

Hellaina: even for an Ork, you have a major malfunction
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 23:41

+Yer scout ship thought da same fing. dey'z part of us now. and dey'z happy about it+
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 00:24

Hellaina: ... what the throne?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 00:30

+Yoo eard me. now lower yer dam shields or we'll lower em wiv our dakka!!++
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 00:35

Hellaina: +i don't have to put up with this bullshit a daemon lord is enough to fight as it is+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 00:43

+Maybe yoo'd listen to one of yer own. OI YOO! GET ON SCREEN!+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 08:07

The orks see something move past their sensors, large and irregular, followed by millions of blips; their speed is slow and laborious, but the quantity is so great that the whole sensor is filled with blips.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 09:02

OOC: Happy October 23 to everyone. May you start a glorious revolution this day(not the communist type).
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 09:02

Ooc: FORWARD THE IRON LEGION!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 09:04

OOC. ....eeeeeh..... wut?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 09:16

the orks pay the blips no mind due to the fact they are aboard a SPACE HULK SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO HAVE NO OBVIOUS WEAK POINTS AND HAS A POWERFUL FORCE FIELD AROUND IT
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 09:19

Ooc: not true, we have a schematic of your death cube, clearly showing a vent tube that leads directly to the main power core.
A fighter could bypass the cubes defences, shoot a heat torpedo down the vent tube, detonating the deathcube from within.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 09:31

OOC. ...."a SPACE HULK SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO HAVE NO OBVIOUS WEAK POINTS"
may i remind you that a space hulk is a random amalgamation of spaceships and asteroids? it is never designed to do anything... it just is...
i would also like to remind you that we are talking about orks.... i dont know if you said they designed it, but even so, they are orks, and by definiton, agressive.... they would never ignore such a huge possible fight. also, from what little i read, these orks appear to be on the mental levele of humans... at least dumb ones anyway... i would also like to remind you that we once brought down the full might of the Fluffhammer on dargoth for doing the exact same things once...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 09:39

Bringing down the fluffhammer eh?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 09:47

OOC: ....it was a grim time indeed... back then, we had an ordo xenos inquisitor with us.... Darren, i think his name was... he was the one who finally spoke up and resolved it with him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 10:08

Ooc: I see.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 10:27

order of blazing light - Page 4 AKg6L8g_700b
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 10:28

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 10:28

Thats more than likely airsoft though....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 10:31

lol.... i was trying to install a game, and it also uninstalled itself with the same installer wizard somehow...

....wtf... i keep installing it and it keeps not appearing anywhere.... its literally like the installer includes uninstalling... it even asks if i want to delete savegames and shit as well...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:21

oh I know that PERFECTLY well naz
however
incase it wasn't obvious by the fact this one is in the shape of a FRIGGIN CUBE
this one has been HEAVILY modified
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:22

OOC. ....aaaaaand, i fucked up yet again.... seriously, one little mistake, and my whole ship design and all the work i put into it up to that point minght as well be thrown into the trash.... ill just keep myself to building fortifications and underground bases....

Edit: didnt know it was a perfect cube... why would orks even do that.... dont tell me that they were the ones who did it.... i doubt that their "engineers" even undertsand the concepts of perpendicular and paralell....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

order of blazing light
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next