Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Topic

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Starter Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-09, 20:37

I mean...The amount of roman stuff I have poked at....And also the images I have linked about FORWARD THE *Bleep bleep bleep bleep*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:01

Starter Topic - Page 3 Sa-las3p

Paccoon: take me to him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:11

the guardian takes him to the heavily bloodied ranger
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:13

he approaches him
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:29

OOC. ...so..... i made it my business to observe one of our three bosses at work last night.... he is the one who always harassing everyone to do this and that and work better, and whatnot.... oh, and who strictly enforces that we only have a 20 minute break....
some of the notable events:
he spent at least half an hour doing nothing but chatting with some people about totally not work related subject.... we couldnt observe him any longer because he sent us back to work....
at the end when everyone is collecting all the stuff that we put out during the night, he just goes around telling people to collect the stuff, and issuing useless orders, without actually doing a thing....

i mean seriously, the most i see him do is sometimes do the check-ins and check-outs, and keep calling the sinners via the loudspeakers....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:30

he looks at him trying to reach towards him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:35

OOC 'calling the sinners'?

IC *takes it* what happened
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:43

OOC. the ones who made mistakes.... or just didnt do something quite as he imagined it should be, and he noticed it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:45

"they came from everywhere surrounded us as we retrieve the information we needed she handed it to me and said run to get out I tried to stay but before I could do anything she was taken by the slavers"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:46

"Don't blame yourself...."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:48

Really? No one still got any idea what im poking at? and thats what the solar auxillia look like?? 10/10 gonna get some and use em as storm troopers
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:53

"felrey went after her and I never saw her again they to the dark city"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:55

OOC i would aswell hyp
but it's 70 quid for em
admittedly you get 20 but still
IC "I'll find them"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:57

Your formal request to not get them has been

Denied
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 15:59

ohkden
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 16:01

brb
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 16:04

Starter Topic - Page 3 10626460_810308599001061_8504765081474594327_n
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 16:06

the ranger starts coughing then dies
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 16:21

he sighs
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 16:57

OOC Faelwen was last seen going to see the seers when that space wolf message came through and I'm unsure how to continue
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 17:00

alright
*she finds the seers deep in meditation*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 17:26

Im gonna unleash a wave of tactical tacticals in a minute
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 17:26

nope
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 17:33

brb
settin off home
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 17:50

TACTICAL

TACTICALS

INBOUND

*Insert nuclear launched detected sound from starcraft 2*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 17:59

guardian: sir he left where those slavers were camped if you would like that information
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 18:11

"yes"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 18:27

the guardian hands him the locaation
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-17, 19:00

Contiune you carbon units, I wish to unleash the GLORIOUS *Bleep*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-18, 20:56

Well
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 02:15

"Now...would you kindly leave me in peace for a while"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 02:16

ooc who is this?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 02:17

paccoon
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 02:20

guardian: yes sir
he then leaves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-19, 02:27

he goes and locks himself in his chamber
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 01:51

suddenly 
the skies over the craftworld blacken as swirling storms begin to form
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 01:52

OOC by request
IC: a rip in reality opens and a lone Chaos lord steps out
Dargoth:"right it was 3 left turns 5 right and a spin....guess this is the place
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 01:53

Serina's right next to dar
she doesn't see him though
she's staring at the blackening sky and storms forming, clearly scared
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 01:56

Dar:....I did not do that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 01:57

and then through the storms several massive blasts come down upon the craftworld, each causing MASSIVE explosions, all targeted at aspect shrines
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:02

Dar:....hey Serina, any idea whos blowing this craftworld up?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:03

Serina: *finally noticing him* Dargoth!! what are you doing here? and in answer to your question...i have an inkling but i have no idea how they managed this if it is...*the bombardment continues as an alarm sounds*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:06

to be perfectly honest I needed to get away from my job and family for a few days and thought id crash with daria.....also that sounds bad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:07

they see warriors rushing past them headed towards the bombardment. finally the bombardment stops...only for several drop pods to hammer into the now purged area
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:11

Dar sees a eldar girl who looks exactly like faelwen but with brown hair looking outside not noticing dar
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:12

Dar: that looks like fae.....those look like space wolf drop pods.....why is no one noticing the tear in reality......
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:13

Ooc. /Walking around aimlessly, but with a look of purpose on to make it look like youre doing something until the shift ends./
#justworkythings
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:14

Serina: that's Vayley, fae's cousin. and...i think they have bigger problems Dargoth
*the sounds of battle begin as the storms get worse*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:16

Dar:....should I help or is this a pride thing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:17

Serina: yeah.....long story short one of the guys here killed thousands of innocent humans and dishonored logan grimnar....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-22, 02:21

......your boned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Topic
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next