Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Topic

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Starter Topic - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 15:48

"so what was a rune priest interested in you for?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 15:49

"I'd...rather not say....suffice to say he took something from me"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 15:52

"well do you want to get it back? I may know someone that can help a old friend of mine I lost my arm and leg saving her daughter but its been a while"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 15:53

"Trust me...you can't help me get it back"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 15:57

after a while they get under the central computer
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 15:58

she stays close
it's guarded by servitors, cyberwolves and an iron priest
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:01

+"leah do you have your helmet on?"+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:01

+yes+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:07

he grabs out a device and when they cant see him he throws a device across the room making weird noises
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:07

one of the cyberwolves goes to investigate
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:10

he then throws EMP grenades at the rest
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:10

"We'll find her Arya, I promise"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:12

at which point the flamer on the iron priest's servo arm turns to face him before firing a torrent of flame

Arya keeps trembling
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:16

he quickly ducks then when the flames stop he shoots where the fuel tank is causing it to explode
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:18

it however does not stop firing as the iron priest turns, opening fire with his bolter
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:26

he hands her the communicator
"if I die take these and give leah this"
he hands her the communicator and a map of the ship and a ring box
"because I may not make it back"
he then crawls to another floor opening throwing two grenades a stink bomb and incendiary grenade
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:27

"No you idiot don't go out there!!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 16:36

his invisibility turns on since the smelling is handicapped and he sneaks behind him cutting the hydraulic lines in his cybernetic limbs causing him to not be able to move and then he finishes him off cutting his life support and comunication's and then he stabs his brain killing him
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-24, 21:04

OOC: either they implanted a null field or something into her head or they took away her psychicness?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:51

the cyberwolves pounce
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:26

He grabs the EMP sticks and uses it on them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:27

they dodge as one leaps at him from behind
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:40

He ducks keeping the prod ready
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:42

they start circling him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:47

He gets in stance waiting for their strike
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:49

one leaps at him from behind
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:51

He prides it's belly as it ducks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:55

OOC Prides?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 01:58

Ooc prods
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:00

it whimpers in pain from that
the other wolf howls loudly, his voice echoing through the corridoors
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:25

He quickly shocks the computer and dives back in the vents 
"Crawl to this area right here"
He points to the marker on the map
+get the ship ready honey+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:26

daria follows
they hear footsteps, indicating incoming guards
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:32

They keep crawling
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:34

daria stays close
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:41

She sees him put charges on the walls of the vents
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:47

Ooc explosives
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:48

Daria: oh joy...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 02:53

OOC:sooo what're you two doin?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 08:47

hi bushy
(you're probably gone now aint ye)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 10:05

OOC: quite likely
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 10:08

yoyoyo
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 12:39

BANANAS!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 12:48

OOC I woke up some time ago
now I'm reinstalling all m Steam games due to my brother's inability to do a driver update
(*raving* the essentials first-the essentials first-the essentials first-the essentials first-the essentials first)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 12:50

/aaaaaand you just installed all the little shits that you never even played/
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 12:51

OOC *Skyrim's taking forevaaaaaaa*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 13:02

OOC. ....fuck!
i was in a ranked battle, and got my middle pair of wings shot out at once. all my engines, and other wing surfaces were intact, but i still couldnt pull the nose up from the ground for some reason so i got pummeled by a passing enemy plasma bmber.... there goes my rating down the drain.... now all my friends who never play will see that im down to 4 million something points....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 13:44

Guess ill ust go back on attack on titan tribute game
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 16:32

I fly my plasma bomber and take down an enemy plasma bomber near our base. seconds later, an enemy sniper take sout half my aircraft from across the map and i crash. 3 of our medics patch me up to 100% HP again in no time. i say my thanks and goodbyes, and take off, ready and eager to get into the fight again. 3 seconds later a sniper one shots me from across the map.... i fething hate snipers.... in every single game where theres artillery, snipers, whatever, it always targets me...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 21:21

daria remains close
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 21:38

Grant they get to the exit vent and grant hands her a rebreather 
Grant put this on we'll not have air for a little bit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-10-26, 21:39

Daria:....where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Topic
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next