Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Topic

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Starter Topic - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 13:13

Intriguing
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 17:33

back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 17:55

Daria: I....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 18:06

do you feel like you could protect those you care about as you are now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 20:05

Daria: I....*she's shaking a tad*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 20:10

Suddenly, out of the rolling waves of the warp, a massive vessel sort of thing (its pretty much a mobile fortress which is dropped onto planets by the iron legion, and a craftworld is big enough in this sitatuion to use it on), nearly as large as a battle barge, appears from the warp, it being made out of a strange black sort of rock, it somehow begins on a collision course with the craft world at insanse speeds for such a large... 'Thing'..Which doesn't even appear to have any sort of engines propelling it, as it closes in its track trajectory is getting clear: The Dome of Seers
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 20:12

well that stops a conversation flat
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 20:27

As the fortress impacts, it sends tremors through the entire craftworld, doing minor damage the further away. As soon as the fortress has stabilized, it begins to hunker itself into its new position, defence batteries starting to power up
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 20:58

need gor D:
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 21:16

OOC yep and I have to split for a bit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 21:25

OOC: Nooo! I AM ALONEEEEE...Lecry...
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 21:55

OOC relax I just had to clean the kitchen a bit
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 21:58

still creepy
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:06

Ohhhhh
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:12

OOC creepy right
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:12

No
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:15

no?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:16

no

BTW

WE contiuned in ze warframe RP
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:26

cool
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:29

Yeh

You might wanna say sumtin
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:40

gors back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:40

HAI
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 22:55

PRAISE JESUS
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:02

the defenses of the craftworld open up
daria's trembling
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:08

Even though they are inside the craftworld already? Okay then

The defence batteries of the fortress open up as the front gate comes down, and out steps the chapter master of the iron legion as the legion of marines behind him disperse also, as they mow down anything in there way
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:12

sounds like there is not much time left (dar extends his hand holding the knife again)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:13

Daria: I.....I....I DON'T KNOW
*she grips her head and trembles*

meanwhile several shapes are headed for the fortress in the air
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:15

Are they eldar or what

The defense batteries are trained on them (Like I said earlier, litterally a portable fortress)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:16

they are revealed to be vampire hunters
their holo fields soak up the shots while their twin linked pulsars open up, blowing massive holes in the fortress, or if it has them blasting through its void shields
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:18

OOC: Its the cross between a much larger fortress of redemption and a drop bastion

IC: The AA fire contiunes to open up on them, icarus lascannons and mounted turrets firing at them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:20

OOC pulsars are 2 shots each with large blast Strength D.....surely it would have been heavily damaged by this
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:20

if you want it just cut your hand with this knife, it will seal the contract (dar places it on a table) I have work to do, so just think on it, after all its only an invasion
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:22

she falls to her knees
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:23

Not heavily

Its just got very powerful armour plating

VERY
Powerful

And also tons of void shields

But it is damaged regardless
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:25

dar opens a portal to the front lines "I can't interfere for long but I will help how I can" (he pats her shoulder then leaves, the portal closing behind him)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:25

with the void shields down squads of crimson hunters reveal themselves and dive to make their attack run

she's hyperventilating
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:27

the knife is on the table across from her

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:29

OOC: Plz don't oneshot my awesome base O:

IC: Stalkers, hunters, thunderhawk gunships, storm talons and other astartes AA tanks and aircraft start picking off the targets as the void shields start being repaired

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:30

she wants to reach it...but she stops herself...barely....the mental strain of all this causes her to pass out

the crimson hunters engage these flyers as the vampire hunters open up again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:35

The station is getting closer to full power as more and more AA batteries come online
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:42

OOC dar cant oneshot anything higher then a named captain
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:43

OOC: I had my fancy rites of exorcism prepared

THen I was told I can't exorcise you

I was like

Nawh dawg

Then I cried

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:45

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
OOC: I had my fancy rites of exorcism prepared

THen I was told I can't exorcise you

I was like

Nawh dawg

Then I cried

technically you can exorcize dar but all it will do is banish him for a few seconds longer if you know his true name (which is not going to be mentioned)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:46

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica... Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te ... cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare... Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis... Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine... quem inferi tremunt... Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:46

the pulsars hit home, dealing more damage and/or taking down more void shields
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:47

OOC and i don't think so dar....
the gods have given other champions pretty much plot armour (kharn, lucious) I doubt they wouldn't give it to you
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:48

Both

As the battle rages, a effective stalemate happenes

and the wolf lord of this present conflict begins getting notifactions of whats happening right now as his comms goes off
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:49

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica... Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, adjuramus te ... cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare... Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis... Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine... quem inferi tremunt... Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos
for a second a scorpion seems to flicker but he continues to attack
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:49

the mighty penguin: the mighty penguin: and dar i'm pretty sure the chaos gods have given dargoth plot armour against exorsism n stuff like that....just like lucius and kharn have
Assassin: he does i was just giving him hope

You fucking double mon'keigh

And dargoth this isn't IC
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Nor was what I said about the exorcism

Just getting my rites ready
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-10-27, 23:50

the lord is in the teleportarium of his ship, about to teleport down with his wolf guard
annoyed he answers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Topic
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next