Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter Topic

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Starter Topic - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:46

(the little voice is that of daria as a child) we shouldn't be forced to suffer anymore
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:46

oOC: Gotta be loose and tight at the same time man
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

OOC:.....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:48

Attack on titan abriged fagt
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:48

OOC I get it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:50

+thanks+

Freya keeps walking into the battle
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:51

OOC: There isn't no battle she is next to
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:57

Daria: I can't lose any of you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:57

+alright...+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 01:58

the knife floats up and rests in front of daria
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:00

"And you won't, aslong as you stay away from that knife"

+Good, marius out+ Cuts vox
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:08

He waits 

Freya walks past serina
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:11

daria bursts into tears

Serina grabs freya
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:13

OOC: I'm SO JEALOUS OF THE MIGHTY JINGLES! HE WRMT TO COMIC CON IN LONDON ;_;
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:14

you do realize its just a normal knife right?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:15

"Whatever you do I will support you through it.."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:16

same here daria
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:16

OOC I do
IC "How can you support me if you die?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:17

Ooc and I'm Goin to pax next year and San Diego comic con  the year after

Freya weakly yanks her arm away and continues almost tripping
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:18

OOC: Only daria can hear anvel/see anvel at this time

His in etheral mode

"Im not going to die though am I? Apart from that time someone went 'This persons dieing! WE SHOULD GO GET A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!' That sure as hell amplified my insanity levels"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:18

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
OOC: Only daria can hear anvel/see anvel at this time

His in etheral mode

"Im not going to die though am I? Apart from that time someone went 'This persons dieing! WE SHOULD GO GET A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!' That sure as hell amplified my insanity levels"
fairs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:19

serina pulls her back psychically

Daria: then how do I help you? How do I...keep everyone safe....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:19

Ooc you know she said after they take care of him first right
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:20

OOC: I know they did

It made me laugh still considering he was sitting there bleeding out his eyes

Calling it night
IC: "by not using the knife"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:21

(little girl voice) you cant without the strength to protect them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:22

OOC gonna say for now anvel faded
IC Daria: I....I....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:22

Freya falls down
"Let ...me...go I have..... to fight.....have to ..... get her back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:23

Serina: let me heal you first please, you'll die if I don't, and then how will you find her?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:24

( serina's voice) just one prick and you wont need to see us die again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:25

Daria: DARGOTH MAKE THEM STOP
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:27

I don't ...I dont... kno.....
She passes out stabbing herself with her sword when falling
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:28

dargoth pokes her in the head and she blanks out for a second, the voices are still there but they are faint (this is the same for anvel if he was still on)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk
that's the little girls voice by the way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:29

daria falls down again

serina removes the sword and gets back to psychic healing, dealing with the sword wound first
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:31

dar lifts her up to the point she's just floating
"have you made a decision?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:32

Daria: no...I....can't....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:39

She's bleeding rapidly and serina can feel what she feels mentally ....alone
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:40

very well just know that the deal is always open....oh and you can keep the knife (dar disappears)
Dar: like I would ever your lordship
(abbadon leaves back threw the portal)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:40

OOC abbys not actually doing anything hes just in charge
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:43

"All this death...Must focus, need weapons."

A cloaked figure finds his way to former battlegrounds, over-run or abandoned, picking up wraithbone weaponry.

"This will do for examination...now, lets see if I can't find that Infinity Circuit."

The cloaked figure makes his way to the heart of it all.

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 02:56

while still healing her, she enters her mindscape

the demons instantly come under INTENSELY heavy fire, from dozens if not hundreds of aspect warriors, tanks, and even a phantom titan
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 03:00

The figure watches from a distance as the Eldar open up on the daemons.

"Chaos..."

He could feel the backdoors of his mind being scraped at, just from being in such a presence.

"...Must hurry."

The figure rushes find the circuit.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 03:00

they just keep coming spilling out of the twisted maw and charging

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 03:02

they keep dying almost faster than they can show up
because GODDAMN PHANTOM TITAN

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 03:08

"...Here it is."

He witnesses the majesty of the circuit...he looks down onto one of the consoles, plugging out a recently placed soul stone.

"A good last resort, Chaos will not have me..."

He hears more battle...

"I should run..."

"You were given a second chance."

"So I shouldn't waste it."

"But THEY did that to you."

The figure grunts before he runs back to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 03:25

the demons die in droves yet they keep coming and even tho for every thousand demons banished back to the warp valiant elder loose their lives.
Dar; oh bother I guess I should step in

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 04:11

Serina can see the deep levels of her pain of everyone as he ever cared about and how they died and all of the ordeals she went through then she sees her chained down by barbed wire and the same happens to serina she gets wrapped in barbed wire and held to the ground to watch her memories of pain and suffering and loss be added and every time she struggles she gets shocked
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 09:36

OOC.
....this is just fucking ridiculous.... since i last played robocraft, it has become the most wretched hive of scum and villainy... there cheaters in every other match ffs!
people with invincible armor, plasma casters and railguns that have no cooldowns, disabled fog...
hell, i cant even take off from our base and im already being shot by fething SMGs! those are meant to be close range high fire rate weapons not fething snipers! he shouldnt even be able to see that far!
plasma caster are supposed to have like 10 secs of cooldown between firing, and theres this guy who fires a continuous stream of plasmas into the air at me!
railguns are supposed to have ridiculously long cooldowns and the guy who has 3 railguns on his walker fires off 7 shots at me in like 2 secs, after i hit him with my 6 plasmas!
i clearly hit the enemy with 6 plasma casters, i get confirmation of like 50,000ish damage, and then when he kills me, i see that his craft is not damaged whatsoever...

the devs supposedly improved the anti-cheat system yesterday with a patch, but it has no effect at all.... seriously, how noob a programmer do you have to be for stupid 12 year olds to be able to cheat in your own game that is running on your own servers, en-masse?!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 14:18

with a psychic blast serina frees herself before making her way over to freya
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 14:22

When she tries to free herself It keeps coming back and shocks serina even worse with a tighter grip on her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 14:27

her eyes close momentarily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter Topic   Starter Topic - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter Topic
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next