Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lifes not fair

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Dargoth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

lifes not fair - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:26

Stella: we are.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:28

"So why the fack do manners matter?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:30

Stella: you should still have manners when in polite company
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:32

"Again, we're sodding demons!! horrific beings created of pure emotions dedicated to the destruction of mortals and all that shit malal likes to go on about"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:34

Stella: that's still no excuse to be rude
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:37

*he facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:40

Stella: also this bat-man why does he dress up in this outfit to fight is it armor? is he a member of the nightlords?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:41

"this is dated around thirty nine thousand years ago...."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:44

Stella: what of this robin person?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:46

"Sidekick"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:50

she then walks back to her sisters
"so have you heardfrom pyra?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 01:51

Stella: are sidekicks required to wear this tights
Pyra: heard what from me? (walks in)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:01

he shrugs
"Ello darlin" *to pyra with a tip of the hat*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:01

Pyra: Jackie
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:02

"'ow are ya"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:05

Pyra: im good
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:20

"Good ta hear. who's the lucky dude?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:26

Pyra: his name is korza
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:28

"Didn't know you were into humans"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:38

Pyra: fira set it up and hes not really human
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:48

"I can smell him on you. he's at least half human"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:51

Pyra: so nihas guys still half human
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 02:52

"did i say i had a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 03:24

fira: I smell more then that like I can feel the human part is very small but the demon part is well....different you know nothing ive even felt before
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 03:23

Stella: sounds wonderful, do you think hed let me dissect him a bit
Pyra: no
Stella: not even a little bit?
Pyra: no
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 03:39

meanwhile with ember and the twins
ruva is cuddling Alison and ember feels someone hugs her close it looks like the gloves of dargoths sister of battles gloves

fira: wanna invite him for dinner sis and if so can I get a "closer examination*giggle*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 03:41

Ember: oh sweet emperor not you again
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 03:48

amber: what sis I cant visit my twin my older sister

ruva: why is that darling?

fira giggles
fira: I never felt this curious since dargoth I mean I feel amazing vibes from both of them its getting me so excited!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 04:02

Ember: I don't like being hugged or hug tackled which you are so keen on doing
Stella just pats her head
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 04:18

amber: but you love me so hows dar and the twins

ruva: whos that?

fira starts to cry
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 04:21

Ember: there good
Alison: embers bubbly clone
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 07:41

Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 08:58

OOC. ...also, brits, is it true that the reason your queen lives so long, is because every time someone says "Long live the queen!", her lifespan increases? o.O
that would explain a lot of things...

Also, im trying kinetic Void now. despite the game being rather barren at this stage, it is quite good.... but theres something that always irritates me without end...
when you buy some goods, they get put into your storage in that station, instead of your cargo bay.... so yet again....
"Alright boys, lets sell these luxury goods and make a nice profit!"
"Cap'n? .....we left the cargo at the last station...."
"....what?"
"you didnt tell us to load it onto the ship...."
".......-_- "

Addendum: apparently, the ecenomy readout that is supposed to tell wether you should buy a product somewhere and sell it somewhere else, is utterly useless.... it says that i can sell stuff at a high profit(under given conditions and locations), yet when i go there, i can barely sell it for a third of the purchase price....

Edit: ......this is a first.... i wanted to try a new random hack&slash MMO, but my usual character name is already taken.... now i have to spend a shitload of time creating a new name! who the hell dares use the name of the mighty Nazamroth?!

.....okay, im pretty sure something is fucked up.... this is the 3rd randomly generatod ame i try and it still says its in use....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 15:44

*meanwhile in the void*
Dark Shadow runs his checks through the timelines again. Having just came over to this thread of time and space. He's wearing the type of glasses that accountants and librarians often use often ment for reading. To this end they contract to his abyssally black figure with blood red glow from the higjest heavens to the lowest hells.
"Everything's optimal. Modifications to this timeline: global coolness lower then parent. More social gods. Godly presence toned down to mortal frames. Conflicts in principal overlooked. Daemon presence scaled down to social levels. Mortals express more emotion then the Warp give-or-take. Orks unaffected. Necrons unaffected. Eldar more leniant with other races. Daemonic incursion undetectable by most... *rambling on other deviations* condition to last known instance of timeline, flawless. Now that's that checked I'm just thankful this ISN'T the parent timeline
He looks on a sort of clipboard, which sticks out just as much as the glasses.
"*hissing* the little ponies... And they sure as hell aren't mine"
He floats over to an entirely different branch of timeline
"All this cutesy bullish*t is just crazy. Most of the splinters are just an alternate choice! Oh but I never tire of the ultimate end
He fast forwards to their failed attempt to protect from their own dying star
"never tire of that. Though I still have to watch for changes"
He floats over the rootlike timeline and continues on accounting on all the splinters
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 15:45

oh my....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 15:47

OOC felt like inputting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 15:48

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 17:01

OOC. this brand new rocket launcher ammuniton will fuck up your enemies from miles away!
(Courtesy of Nazamroth Industries' Weapons Developement Department)

Make them feel the long dick of imperial glory!

lifes not fair - Page 20 AypQBXb_700b_v1
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 22:48

.She's still crying

Ruva : Ooooh so do they get along?

Amber: where's dar?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 22:53

Jack: aw fack me....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 23:35

Stella: (comforts and pets fira while pyra is bound up and placed in the corner niha is just sitting in hers)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-12-09, 23:38

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lifes not fair
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20