Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost Of Freedom

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:27

will be back in a bit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:29

Julliet grabs a skull from the hole it's burnt and busted she then walks to ortuses guy
julliet :this is my mothers skull you desecrated her grave and everyone who was buried here
She then starts hitting him with the skull tears running down her face in anger
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:36

OOC: why would she break her mothers skull?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:41

"No chat. You murdered my men, how do I get out relieved of your power?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 18:47

Ooc it was broken from.the blast
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:08

Before the inquisitor teleports me away, I have to time to turn and look at juliet.
"Well, judging from inherited personality traits you got from her, your mother was a stupid bitch too who's skull is being disrespected by her god emperor awful daughter."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:39

She walks up to him grabs and hits his face with it the teeth cutting him
"You have no respect and your men deserved to die "
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 19:50

OOC: Azrok, be thankful that he can't kill your character
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:03

"My men deserved to die. DESERVED TO DIE?! For what reasons? They have only served well, fought extreme odds and been ever loyal. They joined by choice - each had families, wives, children, grandchildren in some cases. They promised to return. They didn't. So next time you and your pathetic little existence says good men deserve to die... think of how useless you are, and how unnecessary you are. You are nothing. Our emperor wouldn't care if you died. He probably hates what has happened. What has been created, a cult of women who just burn things and worship buildings.
What you need to do... is get in the kitchen, hang up your useless life and serve some soldiers who actually need your help instead of telling them they deserve to die. Mark my word, I will not rest until I see you in an apron."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:14

"They died because they served a dick less coward who doesn't take responsibility for his actions they died because your affraid to admit your failures and theye may have been good men but you are a heretic and the rest of your men deserve to live while you deserve a slow painful death and when you do then you shall be forgiven
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:29

"Failures? You mean the ones that we all remember on Ryksgard, remembering the name of every soldier who fell? And Heretic. No. I am no heretic. And dickless.... thats a thing i'd rather not tell you."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:49

she hits him again then grabs him throws him on the ground and gets on top of hi hitting him over and over again
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 20:59

Luckily, by the time the anger takes her over, he has been teleported to the inquisitors ship.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 21:00

OOC: ooo, she's getting ontop of him, I think the inquisitor might get laid after all!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:07

OOC guys....the inquisitor and ortus' guy are in a completely different place to everyone else...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:16

Ooc that happened before I disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:16

can't hear you over the sound of my deathstrike missile trucks Communism
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:17

ohright
and out-releived? wat?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:18

"So inquisitor, when will you let me leave. Or if you wish to be different, what do you wish to ask."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:21

"I've already told you this. We're going to have a chat, and then I'm going to let you go."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:23

"Chat away."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:26

"So. Who are you really? and don't lie I can tell when you lie."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:27

"Superior Officer Heinrich Mako."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:27

"Of what army and faction?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:29

"1st Reiksgard, Imperial."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:29

"Try again."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:34

"1st Reiksgard, Imperium? What do you want me to say?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:34

"Stop lying to me."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:36

Sighs.
"Fine. I'm originally from the reserves, but was promotes to this position."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:37

"Be serious with me now. Why was the transmission between the blood angels and the heretics who blew a hole in the cathederal traced to you?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:41

"Because I assisted them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:46

"If you were truly an imperial guardsman you would have never desecrated that cathederal in a million years. your commissars and preists drill that into you."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:49

"I am an imperial guardsman, willing to actually think through the situation. If a marine who is superior to me needs a relic, they will get their help."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:51

"Then you should have been shot by a commissar already. So you're lying."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:54

Ooc: not all regiments have commisars
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:56

"I am superior to a commissar. Well I would be. We don't use them. They just demoralise soldiers by shooting them. Inquisitor, its my turn, why are you so skeptical of me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:57

"I know who you are soldier. And I know who you truly serve. you're just making this difficult."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:00

"I legitimately have no idea what you are talking about."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:00

Julliet is on the ground her eyes filled with anger and tears holding the broken skull
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:01

Suddenlly

Communism
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:18

OOC: Juliet is not particularly smart, but since I'm a dick

*the sound of someone teleporting fills the room*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:33

he looks around
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:41

"I think you may have the wrong person."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:42

"I don't."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:53

"Well... How awkward."
Ooc off for tonight
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:20

Ilea: it's alright juliet
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:21

"..........something tells me I'm a tad late"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:22

where's this?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:23

OOC: infront of azroks char
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:24

she looks up at him
"who in the emperor are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:25

"William Field"
*bows*

OOC: it's an alias
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cost Of Freedom
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next