Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Slay a Xenos

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:22

OOC there is
holdon i'll let it be explained IC
IC Baron: Usually there would be more populated areas but the hundreds of smaller settlements have been evacuated to the much smaller number of fortified towns and cities.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:31

"How well trained are the P.D.F?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:33

"Their training is good, but their experience varies from platoon to platoon, I'm afraid I cannot accuratly guess their overall skill. General Barca here is in command of the PDF." *he gestures to the IG general to his left*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:34

"How do you think they will hold up moral wise?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:37

Barca: With a knight by their side my men will fight to the death to defend their posts. Should said knight fall however they will start to waver. The knights are a strong inspiration to the troops but losing one could be a crushing blow.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:41

"As grand as your war machines are, do you think that will hold up when they see these... creatures"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:42

Barca: Some held up when faced with traitor legions before my lord. The others are yet untested admittedly.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:44

Ooc: they would be dead.

"Well... at least they have seen combat"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:45

OOC why? I know fighting daemons usually ends in something like that
fighting chaos marines?.....don't think so
never heard of that happening
IC Barca: Agreed.
the reclusiarch speaks up
"How many astartes accompany you, Blood angel?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:49

Ooc: 1 space marine would take out a company of guardsmen if he wanted too.
A traitor legion is a near unstoppable force.

Ic: "60 marines, all veterans in their own right. As well as a few squads of Flesh eaters; they insisted on coming to aid us"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:51

OOC I didn't mean an entire legion
and were that true the cadian gate would have fallen long ago
and there are MANY events in canon that beg to differ sir
seriously you overesetimate the astartes
IC "A fine force indeed. It will be good to fight alongside the sons of sanguinius again. Few other chapters can match my own when it comes to close quarters skill."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:54

Ooc: *cough* entire chapters made to defend the cadian gate *cough* cadians trained to fight from birth *cough* you completely underestimate em.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:55

OOC need I mention vraks?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:56

Ooc: what does that have to do with anything? They literally have to clone the guard there to keep the war going.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 14:57

OOC except even without their numbers they inflicted heavy damage to the chaos marine forces there
only really starting to lose when chaos titans showed up
anyway you continuin IC?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 15:02

Ooc: that's because the series would end far too quickly, so no money made by GW because chaos marines of that magnitude would win.

Ic: the captain nods.
"I fear it won't be enough"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 15:04

OOC or you're just overestimating 
IC the blood raven captain speaks up
"I share your fears. I know from experience how devastating a war with the tyranids can be. But the situation is far from hopeless."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 15:08

Ooc: uh huh.

Ic: "I'd say it was pretty close"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 15:09

Baron: We have however Identified several areas we beleive the tyranids will attempt to make planetfall, using information bought with our brother nobles' lives.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 15:10

"How reliable can this information be, did he interrogate one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 15:16

"They were upon the hive world of Tranos, just to the galactic south, when it fell to these creatures. Our brothers died to defend on that world, but knowing this world was next in the creatures path, they fed all information collected in battle with these things back to us. This is the only reason we know they are coming here."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 15:23

To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 A_mess11
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 15:50

"I see, have you considered evacuating the civilian population?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 16:13

"We simply do not have enough ships. Or at least didn't, we do now you are here, but I doubt we can get all of them off world in time."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 17:49

OOC according to a typical Tyranid invasion, the Hive Fleet doesn't arrive until about 50+ days into the invasion, meaning they send out long range spores that arrive way ahead of the fleet
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 17:59

So they would have arrived quite a bit ago.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 18:00

OOC alright, we got a week till estimated first contact then
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:21

OOC man you keep delaying them don't you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:21

what?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:22

OOC the Tyranids
And word suggest just made me realize how close the name is to Pyramids
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:23

"what kind of orbital defenses do we have? the more spores we can destroy before they hit planetside the better"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:25

"Unfortunately very little not including the defense fleet."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:30

"we should assemble the fleet into fire groups in order to cover the most area, after the hive fleet arrives we'll have to move the ships away, direct conflict with the hive fleet would be suicide"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:31

The templars marshal nods in approval
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:48

"blood raven, any relics up your sleeves that would help?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 21:54

Raven: what's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:20

"The ravens seem to have a knack for "acquiring" powerful objects"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:26

he glares at you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:28

a inquisitorial ship arrives
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:29

*shrugs* "fair enough. Now what hive fleet are we facing here?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:29

"Good one" says the flesh eater, who for the most part has been hidden in shadow, or behind the blood angels.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:30

Baron: Leviathan
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:35

just a few minutes later they see a inquisitor walk through the door baring armor that looks like this with a sheathed power sword http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130525134134/warhammer40kfanon/images/4/47/40k,_Lady_Inquisitor_armor.jpg
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:36

The sons of sanguinius turn their heads, looking down at the inquisitor from their great height.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:37

the nobles all turn towards her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:47

*the salamanders turn to her, one of the terminators cocks his storm bolter*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:55

she sits down at the table and looks at the terminator
"is that a threat astartes?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 22:59

"That depends on why you are here, inquisitor" the terminator replies with bile
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 23:01

*The commander salutes the inquisitor*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 23:03

"well Im here to help with your nid problem and you should expect more inquisitors to come for the same reason astartes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-11-20, 23:05

"Stand down brother, she must be of the ordo xenos, not the hereticus. An unexpected, but welcome pleasure inquisitor"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slay a Xenos
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: