Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+3
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Secret of the Broken spire Empty
PostSubject: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:13

OOC: you are?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:15

OOC yep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:16

OOC dar's in the east quarter, bush you're in the west
and dar's in the outer layer, bush you're in the second layer
IC Guardsman: looks like we got a man of taste

she encounters little resistance
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:19

OOC: HEAD IN WHATEVER DIRECTION IS CLOSEST TO ME!

"Can't deny a good song when you here one"
*he gets out at the camp*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:21

OOC the only point equal distance from both of you is the spire itself
IC he sees a rag-tag defensive camp with about 2 dozen civilians and a dozen soldiers defending it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:24

OOC: that'll make for an enjoyable end, badass khornate scythe master and a guardsman....

"Sure you don't want evac? There are orks piling through the steps in trucks. You'll get overrun if you stay"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:25

"They'll never find us. besides when the dark eldar take notice of the orks they'll be shredded"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:26

"The dark eldar were shredded, I watched them get eradicated as I ran up those stairs"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:28

"They let the orks in. trust me, they do that from time to time. makes it more fun for them."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:29

"Yay"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:35

"you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:39

"I have a thing against the dark eldar, they sorta massacred my regiment and paraded their skins around"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:42

she keeps her guard but keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:45

"ah"

the grot is snoozin now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:46

"They got hit by a deathstrike, any who. Thanks for bringing me here"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:46

"It's nothing"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:48

"How far to the spire?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:50

"Fuck knows, this is level 2, it's in level 4"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:56

"Then how far to level 3?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:56

"Ten miles at best"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:58

"Yay, do you mind if I stay and rest a while?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 03:59

"go ahead"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 04:06

she puts him in a pocket so he is cozy then looks for a place to make camp
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 04:08

she finds an abandoned building
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 04:17

"Don't suppose you have a long las lying around do you?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 04:44

she walks in scythe at the ready
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 07:27

Secret of the Broken spire A5NX3Oo_700b
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 12:32

"Dunno, check the armory"

it's abandoned
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 12:57

OOC. ...but where is my smurf?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 13:04

within your posterior
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 13:10

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 13:51

OOC. ...speaking of monty python....
i was in this robocraft match and my walker was pretty beat up... basically, all that was left was some chassis, my 3 guns, and the back leg.... obviously, you cant move as you want to like that.... so i told the enemy where i was, and when he cam arund the corner to finish me off, i quickly fired my 3 guns at him with low accuracy, but still took out half his robot. then i used the "alignment rectifier"(flipper) for a quick jump, then started jumping around on my one leg and he couldnt hit me with his sniper at close range like that...
the lijnes that came to my mind while doing it were " 'Tis but a scratch! you cant catch me! "
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 15:39

"I just unlocked the bipod on my knife"

......hardcore.......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 15:41

dafuq
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-03, 15:43

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 00:30

soul finds a quiet corner eats a nutrition bar then settles in for the night
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 00:37

the grot crawls down off of her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 00:38

she watches it a bit before she sleeps
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 00:44

it settles down to sleep next to her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 00:55

OOC next morning?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 00:59

she awakes to the sound of a gunshot
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 01:01

her scythe is up and shes ready for a fight
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 01:04

she sees a dead guardsman and the grot stood there, a smoking grot blasta (tiny pistol) in his hand
"He tried to do stuff to ya in ya sleep boss!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 01:14

she gives a nod of thanks before kicking the corps
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 01:17

the grot looks pleased and scrambles back up on his back
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 01:34

soul checks the corps for anything useful then continues on her journey
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 02:03

OOC: corpse* Smile

*I got to he armoury*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 02:08

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC: corpse* Smile

*I got to he armoury*
sodding nug humper
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 02:34

nothing

he finds it stocked but not with much
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime2014-11-04, 02:36

*what with?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: