Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into the Maelstrom

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 07:20

OOC: *sighs*

*having checked on the equipment, he returns to the scion's quarters and briefs them*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 09:10

"Fire and bone, brothers"
"Fire and bone" say his squad, his brothers; he trusts all with his life, each proving themselves time and time again.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 09:30

Sergeant Conory is a strong, fearless leader, and a good friend of Trojan. His skill with the blade is unparalleled by anyone in his squad, and he has overcome many blademen from other chapters.
Brother Voron is a terrifying sight, towering over over marines, his shoulders broad and incredibly strong, Conory reported that Voron had picked up a chimera and thrown it into a traitor guard squad. Imperial scribes indicate this is not possible.
Brother Yanek is a unorthodox fighter, using his terrifying form to sow terror in the enemy ranks, often waiting in the shadow before striking, preferring to hit hard and get out before the enemy can strike back.
Brother Seclan is a new blood, saddened and honoured that he is a dragon claw. And does his best to uphold the emperor's honour.
Brother Qentus fights with vigour, his keen spirit to fight often leading to him being reckless, but his ability to fight is truly amazing, his skill with his jump pack and pistol are second to none.
Brother Zachariah is a silent warrior, and often spends time training with his bone swords.
Brother Prinde is the squads flamer, and has come to enjoy the stench of burning heretic and xeno.
Brother Anotach is a gunslinger, carrying two bolt pistols; he is seen blazing away with them, bolt shells firing with unnerving precision.
Brother Kern is a man of honour, often challenging enemy leaders to 1v1 duels with his combat blade. And while he isn't the most skilled with the blade, his will to keep fighting have saved him from mortal wounds more than once.
Brother Lenord is the squad communications officer, carrying a auspex to also check for enemy movements and forewarn the squad. His weapon is a sawn off shotgun, which can clear rooms with a single buckshot.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 22:31

Tits?

I mean
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 22:33

the chapter serfs and servitors are busily going about their business with haste n shit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 22:35

Goes to the chapel and starts praying
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 22:40

A dragon kneels beside him, his coal black armour a strong contrast to the gold trims and white symbols of curled drakes and dragons upon his armour.
The knight can also see the moulded wrist guards, made to allow the bone swords to extend from.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 22:55

Doesn't say anything to him but contiunes to pray to the emperor for deliverance n shit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 22:59

The Dragon seems to be speaking under his breath in a mixture of Latin and low gothic.
He looks up for a moment, seeing the aquilla carved from gold on the alter ahead. A shining beacon of hope in a time of darkness.
He lowers his head again, breathing in the smell of incense before looking to the knight.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:03

Shifts head towards him with a eye brow raised
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:17

The Dragon is silent, studying the marine next to him with a hint of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:21

they hear a footstep behind them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:25

Turns head to face footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:27

he sees an old priest stood there, slowly walking towards the two
"O imperator , beatus . Pono tibi laus perpetua isti viri bellatores expediti ad ponendum sub mea cura . Amen" *this seems to be directed towards the statue of the emperor in the center of the chapel"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:29

"I put to you, and unending praise of these men of war well appointed to be placed under my care, I thank you for your prayer, priest"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:31

he smiles
"Finally someone who appreciates the work I do here. You are welcome in my chapel, astartes."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:32

"I thank you, I am not welcome in many" he says humbly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:46

"you need not humble yourself to me, you are far mightyer than i could ever hope"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:52

"Strength comes in many forms, my father told us this"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:54

he chuckles
"I am but a frail old man. My faith gives me all the strength i need, but it gives you strength also"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:56

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 23:58

*The Tempestor Prime walks in wearing a simple black garb, and kneels away from the others*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 00:09

"I am Zeron, Eccleisarchal priest and servant of the emperor"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 08:30

"My name is Yanek, brother of the black dragons..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 11:21

"It is an honor, Yanek"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 11:26

"Tell me, why are you on this mission, you must know the risks"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 11:35

"Someone must watch over this chapel. No matter the risks it is my duty."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 11:42

"You have my respect for that" says Yanek as he stands, turning to leave.
"If I return, I will come to thank you for your prayer"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 12:30

he smiles in response to that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 12:37

"I'd best be leaving to regroup with my squad, the ritual of bone will be starting"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 12:49

"then farewell Yanek"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 12:49

He nods before departing, placing a small object on the alter
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 12:54

intruigued, after he leaves the priest inspects the object without touching it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 12:57

It's a small carving of a dragon, made of a white wood.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 12:59

he goes back to his duties
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:37

OOC: if scions get hot-shot lasguns (hellguns) why do they need a scope?
It has a lesser effective range than a lasgun (TT rules) and thus wouldn't warrant a scope.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:38

OOC cause the scope is linked to their helmets allowing them to have a view down the weapon's site at all times
i think
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:43

OOC: oh...that makes sense
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:44

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:45

OOC: Do hot shot lasguns have a lesser effective range in the fluff?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:46

i don't know
i'll check
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 20:53

okay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:01

no nothing that says what their range is fluff wise
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:04

Fuck!
But thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:05

no problem :P
so where's your guy now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:05

Praying in the chapel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:06

the priest approaches him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:15

Ooc:The problem with that is it would get massively confusing for the guy using the gun if he can't see where he's walking.
And scopes don't do the same things cameras do...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:17

from what i can tell it's just part of his heads up display, it doesn't take up his entire view
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:17

Then what's the point? Wouldn't it make sense to have a iron sight?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-12, 21:20

firing round corners n shit like that i assume
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Maelstrom   Into the Maelstrom - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Maelstrom
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: