Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lifes not fair

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

lifes not fair - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 02:56

OOC well considering if I wanted to join I could have Pesicus walk in with a hello I could
The Great Unclean On Pesicus, the true one, you know?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:00

her eyes open and she hugs isha crying
"where were you mom"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:05

OOC I remember him fae
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:05

OOC good
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:06

Isha steps down and hugs her as tight as she can
" I couldn't leave this ream little one im so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:07

"but why?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:19

Isha: nurgal took me whe nslannesh came he saved me but in return I can never leave im sorry little on so, so sorry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:23

" I wont leave you mom"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:23

Isha: nor I you little one never again
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:26

isha can feel a brand on her lower back while shes crying on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:32

Isha: heals it while soothing her daughter
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:36

"how could our people be so cruel mom and wheres dad?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:45

Isha:....when slannesh awoke she killed most of the gods. your father included. the only ones to survive her when myself khain tho he split himself greatly and the laughing one
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:53

she bursts into tears crying in a great depression
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 03:56

isha hugs her all the more
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 06:15

OOC. dargoth, new anime: High School DxD
i will give you two descriptions i read of it:
"4 episodes in, aaaaand i have seen everyone naked"
"Its so stupid that its awesome"

If you can look past the constant "plot" exposure, its the best anime i have seen in a while
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 06:19

OOC I've been running around in Soulstorm with my Tau Commander kicking everyone's ass
pretty much just him while the kroot gorge on the meat
the Ultimate Apocalypse mod really brings him out
anyway he one shots most infantry with his plasma rifle and kicks buildings harder then some anti-vehicle weapons
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 07:40

OCO .............../runs madlaughter.exe/
.......the fucktard died! He died before his father did! He died of severe stress at the age of 30something! AHHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAAAAA!!! My son is finally dead!

now, if only i would live a few more years and my grandson could grow up and he would be the perfect replacement for me....

....aaaaand, grandson married an imbecile... literally, thats a trait... all her skills are zero, except for diplomacy and stewardship(so basically she can speak and count to 10...)...... my family gets weirder and weirder... at least he isnt likle his father was...
...in fact.... why would he do that... he is a genius, and he married the exact opposite of the genius trait...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 13:28

A brief description of hell:

"Also, it seems to be the place where the souls of the dead arrive at as well, and the field of business management also seems to be popular there."

Also, having friends in high places can have its perks:

"[...]“Y-Yes! The two of them are fine! W-When I told them that I was going to Buchou’s…Rias-sama’s hometown; they just expected a souvenir from me! F-For them to say such a thing after their house was so wonderfully rebuilt, they really are selfish parents…Ahaha.”
I said all that as a joke, but…
“Hmm. A souvenir, huh. I see.”
Buchou’s father rang a hand bell beside him. A butler-like person then immediately approached.
“What is your order, master?”
“Yes. Prepare a castle for Hyoudou Issei-kun’s parents.” [...]"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-13, 23:12

She kisses her on the cheek 
gloria: mom I feel different
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 02:05

Nazamroth wrote:
OOC. dargoth, new anime: High School DxD
i will give you two descriptions i read of it:
"4 episodes in, aaaaand i have seen everyone naked"
"Its so stupid that its awesome"

If you can look past the constant "plot" exposure, its the best anime i have seen in a while
seen it already
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 02:05

Isha: I know but you no longer have to worry about slannesh she cant hurt you anymore.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 02:40

Gloria: what about my sister?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 02:54

Isha: I don't know....but I feel shes safe
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:11

" I sure hope she is I miss her so much"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:29

Isha: so do I

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:33

suddenly
pineapples
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:34

korza appears in front of the daughter
korza: my lady I bring great news
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:35

???:shhh...sleeping
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:40

korza: very well
he teleports away and a few seconds later someone cuddles her
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:45

she opens one eye to see who it is
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:46

itsher little sister Gloria
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 03:52

Regina just hugs her tightly and snuggles to sleep
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 04:01

korza:nurgle can I barrow isha for a moment its just for a little reunion ?
===
" I missed you sister"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 04:04

Nurgal:(imagine belches and gurgles with every word) if only for a happy reunion

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 04:10

keldos opens the gate and takes isha to the field with her daughters
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 04:15

isha walks threw and takes both girls in a great hug
Regina: soft, mom? (hugs both tighter) don't want you to go again.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 12:22

OOC. dargoth, new anime: Parasyte (notice the spelling. its important if you dont want to end up in the wrong places....)
contrary to what the name might suggest, it has no nudity or.....other indecent scenes whatsoever.... on the other hand, it has lots and lots of blood to compensate for it........
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 13:40

OOC. ....oh how i love the cheating RNG again....
i started a war to press someones claim on a county and claim it for the empire... on the first try, he died midway through and i lost my casus belli, so the war ended inconclusively.... then again.....and again.... at pretty much the same date every time..... for the record, deaths, like pretty much everything else, are random events.... dont tell me that a kid suddenly dies every time out of pure bad luck....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 02:49

Nazamroth wrote:
OOC. dargoth, new anime: Parasyte (notice the spelling. its important if you dont want to end up in the wrong places....)
contrary to what the name might suggest, it has no nudity or.....other indecent scenes whatsoever.... on the other hand, it has lots and lots of blood to compensate for it........
will check it out
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 02:51

" mom don't leave us please"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 02:58

Isha: I wont little ones
Regina: promise?
Isha: I do
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:05

"mom why do you stay with that puss ball"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:11

Isha: he has protected me from slannesh for millennia...and has given the elder an escape from her as well....his reasons for taking me may be selfish, but I see him as a lesser evil.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:38

" should we stay with you mom?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:42

Isha: I would love that, but the choice is yours and you may visit anytime
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:47

" I don't trust nurgal"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:48

Isha: I understand that
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:54

OOC ok I'm coming in minorly
also Nurgle's garden is a canopy of trees with a think swamr of large hairy insects blanketing the sky with the ground covered in a mulch of rotten leaves and mushrooms both known and unknown poking through the mulch and grasping vines also rising from the mulch as the air's full of spores and disease

IC in the distance a Great Unclean One sits and seems to stare off in the distance as something occupies his mind. he's within visual contact but not that close if at all
OOC if no one acts on this it's fine, just something I thought up for some chat
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:56

" and it looks like he doesn't trust you mom"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 03:58

Isha: it is all right.....I cannot leave the garden for long but I am happy to know both of you are safe
Regina: you, cant stay longer?
Isha: I can but not for to long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lifes not fair
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next