Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Ortus
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 02:07

OOC: that's what I thoouuught.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 03:17

OOC: well then
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 22:46

OOC: AND THEN EVERYONE DIED.

THE END.

/End Thread.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 22:50

*slap*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-30, 22:56

Holy shit, it's Gor!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 10:15

OOC. /start a new game.... the first objective is literally to take a selfie in class right in front of the professor..... with an old analogue camera, no less....  im not sure if ill be able to complete this game..../

....i did it.... of course i was caught.... i feel like a dipshit now.... this game causes emotions, mayn... emotins, i say!

And now i have to figure out how women think to get past them without invoking eternal wrath?! man, this game is so deep, i can see Adele rolling in it...
for the record, in this game, youre a hipster photgraphy student girl.....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 11:27

GG
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 12:51

OOC. ...wow...... dat game design....... the game consists of 5 parts, you have to buy each part individually.... the first part took me roughly 2-2.5 hours of actual gameplay.... and the other 4 parts dont even seem to be released yet.... the game is all about the choices you make and their consequences, but at this point they have literally no effect whatsoever.....
right now, this is literally a hipster photography student girl simulator....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 15:54

Oh, early access games..... even buggier than firefall.... not that im suprised, really

it got bugged, so i started swimming through the air as soon as i spawned in after the prologue, and now i keep flying as soon as i spawn in to the prologue even when i completely restart the game.... i dont think youre supposed to fly at any point in the game, other than just before crashlanding at the start....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 19:24

Are you playing The Forest?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 19:57

Nah, my computer cant handle that. I dont have enough FPS in it to be able to play at anything more than casual level.
This was....i think it was called "stranded deep". Pretty much the same game though, just on an island in the pacific.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 20:10

dorp
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 20:28

Ohh

Hey Gor
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 20:30

heyy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 20:30

Sup?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 21:41

soup
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-01-31, 22:42

Haha! My Internet is back!!

Shall we do things?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 11:26

ah! Bush is back
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 21:36

OOC: Fool. we don't do things anymore.

I have been waiting two weeks actively for sigismund to talk.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 21:40

Gorath never does anything anymore
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 21:43

It's not your fault, we are the immature part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 23:01

CATZ!... wait we're immature?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 23:01

According to some people.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 23:02

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16