Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:44

Asari: you've got balls kid. but know that I've killed ten times more men than you. most of them more experienced and with better gear. All of them feared me before the end.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:45

Calton: And in a situation like this I don't care what happens to me. I told you not to press those two kills, and if you keep pressing....well, I don't think I can be held responsible for my actions....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:46

Asari: well then, what if I flay your companions infront of you?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:51

Calton: I'll do the same to you. Slowly. With this. *Draws a karambit knife* While you there's a group of starving Vorcha locked in the next room. Oh, and I'll be sure to have plenty of medigel on hand.

OOC:

1) I'm surprised Celi isn't commenting on his sudden change of attitude....

2) To see what that knife looks like, go the Splinter Cell wiki and look under Blacklist. Scroll down till you get to gadgets and you should find a link to the page. Seriously...for some reason I fell in love with this things design the moment I saw it in-game...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:52

Celi: *puts a hand on Calton's shoulder* *over the channel* Calton it's alright. remember the plan, you can kill her after.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:53

Calton *over the channel*:......Right....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:56

Celi: *over the channel* but I appreciate that you'd do that if she did something like that to me *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:58

Calton *over the channel...and not chuckling, and completely deadly serious...*: Yeah....I'd find a way to do worse to her.......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 03:59

Celi: *a little jokingly, but he can tell she means it* *over the channel* that's sweet. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:01

Calton *over the channel*: Your.....welcome?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:03

Asari: one last time. tell me about the *her head gets blown off by a blast from a shotgun*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:04

*Calton leaps back in shock.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:04

Sneaky: *de-cloaking, his plasma shotgun barrel smoking* Jammers in place.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:06

Calton: *Sighs in relief...and when he talks its seems his rage is already subsiding* Finally. Great work, Sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:07

Sneaky: We appreciate your gratitude
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:08

Calton: I just hope we got all the useful information we could from her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:08

Celi: well what's done is done.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:09

Calton: Yeah....So, uh, now what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:12

OOC thus ends troy
and my god
I can see why it's a classic
IC Celi: not sure. By the way, you may wanna cool that temper of yours
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:14

OOC: And Sean Bean lived through the entire film!!!

IC:

Calton: It...won't be a problem in the future. I...just wanted to shut her up and....It won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:15

OOC aye that he did
he infact killed the commander of the trojans
who was played by the guy who's the lord commander of the night's watch in Game of Thrones
IC Celi: something you wanna talk about?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:18

OOC: So...it was the guy who played Mormont? A shame what happened to him. Anyway......theories as to why Calton suddenly turned ax crazy, so speak (I mean, he's usually friendly, if a bit clumsy and a bit overly-worried at times so...suddenly threatening to give someone a horror movie treatment is...)? *semi-evil grin*

IC:

Calton: Not...here, in front of the others and...not yet....I'm not sure I'll every be ready to talk about...it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:20

OOC something bad happened with said two kills
maybe his parents for some reason
unlikely but maybe
and yeah it was the guy who played mormont.
Two actors both from game of thrones
two of my favorite characters
both dead now in the show
only one dead in troy
IC Celi: we've all got our demons. if you wanna talk about it, it'll be in private
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:22

OOC: Not his parents but (I mean, seriously?!).....but....it was bad....there's a reason he count's these two "kills"....

As for GoT.........Wasn't expecting SAMWELL (of all characters) to kill an Other!!!

IC:

Calton: Yeah....when the time is right, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:24

OOC fair nuff
and yeah. they're called white walkers in the show, but I know what you mean
IC Celi: I understand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:26

OOC: Um....Others are not the White (Wights, in the books) Walkers...they're...different....I always imagine them as being somewhat Lich-like.

IC:

Calton: So, where do we go from here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:27

OOC the wights are the undead people right?
white walkers are the things which sam stabbed one of with dragonglass
IC Celi: we sort things out with the N7
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:30

OOC: Wights are the Undead. Others are the things that create Undead. Seriously, they're called WHITE WALKERS!? SERIOUSLY!? I thought George RR. Martin was working with them on the show!!! Calling them the Others makes them more menacing and ominous! Seriously, what are they calling the GoT Lord of Light's enemy? The Great White Walker!? >_<

IC:

Calton: Alright. You're the boss on this mission so I'll leave the talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:32

OOC they haven't named him yet
they've hinted at him once with lady melisendre or whatever it is
also what's wrong with white walkers? I still find it menacing
btw should point out where the show is up to
the purple wedding was two episodes ago, and we in this episode just found out the culprit
and the episode ended with us seeing what happens to crastor's sons when the white walkers take them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:35

OOC:

1) They haven't.......GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Suddenly I have an urge to express this anger through Calton since he reads a lot of Human literature....

2) Um...Calling them "Others" is more menacing because that name and its connotation have an...otherworldly

Edit: Ignore this. I accidentally posted it to soon.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-04-29, 04:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:35

Ooc still alive
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:36

OOC:

1) They haven't.......GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! Suddenly I have an urge to express this anger through Calton since he reads a lot of Human literature....

2) Um...Calling them "Others" is more menacing because that name and its connotation have an...otherworldly feel in the books.

3) The Purple Wedding!? Is that what they're calling it!?

4) Yeah, it was the Lord Frey and Tywin.

5) Um....Last I checked that never happened in the books...

6) Um....IC?

Edit: That's good, Azrok. So...yeah....may be good you weren't entirely alive to see Calton go...ax crazy...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:38

1) they haven't...what?
2) to be fair they just call 'em walkers most of the time, which is still ominous
3) also George RR martin personally wrote the episode with the purple wedding in it. and no that's not the red wedding, those are two seperate things
4) what never happened?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:38

Jakaar is standing over the dead body
------
Sev is slowly walking away
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Celi: hey wait
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:39

He stops for a sec and looks at her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:40

Celi: where will you go now?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:40

OOC:

1) They haven't named the Great Other yet!? WHAT!?

2) Walkers in the books are also called Wights (in fact, I think the used both names!) Others are Others! End of story.

3) What the hell is the purple wedding?

4) Seeing what happens to Craster's sons. It turns out very different. Read the books and...well...you'll see come books 3 and 4.

IC:

*Calton turns to Sev.*

Calton: You okay?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:43

OOC 1) yeah they haven't really been focussing on the lord of light worshippers like stannis this season. yet.
2) *shrugs* don't really think the name matters so much
3) I...don't know whether to say. dunno if you've seen it yet. probably have...how long ago was the red wedding?
4) is that so? cause in this they get carried away by one walker, placed on an alter of ice, picked up by another, who touches its face, and then its eyes go blue. then the episode ends
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:43

Sev: to be honest i have no clue i still need to give my family a proper burial but i guess build and sell my sentries
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Celi: come with us
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:45

Jakaar picks up the asaris dead corpse wih a sad look on his face
-----
Sev: come with you where?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:46

OOC:

1) They're in season four and.....Well, in the start of book 4 there hasn't been much focus on them either but...end of book three (and a good portion of the middle) is a different story.

2) Kind of does IMO. The whole point of the Others is that even their name elicits an unnatural chill to be felt in the air.

3) Towards the....Middle of book 3 I want to say? Probably wrong. Tired. Wait...is the Purple Wedding the.....Hm....

4) Yeah. In the books we just know they're left to the Wights/Others and we don't know what happens after that.

IC:

Calton: There's room back at the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:48

Celi: back to where we live. you'll have a home there, and people who respect you
OOC well I should point out that the seasons are far shorter than the books
season one was book one
season two and three I believe were book two
dunno bout season four
but the purple wedding I should point out, was joffrey
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:49

Sev: i guess ill stick with you guys for a little bit but whats wrong with your krogan freind
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:50

Celi: I think he liked her
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:50

OOC: Season 2 was books 2 and 3!? Why? Those two books were long enough to be their own seasons. Oh. It was Joffery's wedding. It wasn't named in the books. Anyway...I have to get some sleep. Night guys.

IC:

Calton *turns to Jakaar*: I...Sorry but....it...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:52

OOC you misred
book two took all of season 2 and 3
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:53

OOC: Oh...anyway...Night.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:53

Jakaar: she was better than this i never thought it would have ended this way
------_--_
Sev: oh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 04:54

OOC night
I'mma sleep also
IC Asari: *in the doorway* relax dumbo it was a body double
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next