Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:29

Calton:............At least you weren't the reason she suffered....The raiders took their time killing Martin and Loyd......Your sister died quickly at least. Take comfort in that....

OOC: So....has this been to hackneyed/cliched or....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:30

OOC No, I like
IC Celi: *still barely not crying* Calton... I...I don't know what to say.. but it wasn't your fault
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:32

Calton: If I hadn't told Martin to go left he wouldn't have gotten shot and Loyd wouldn't have tried to save him......

OOC: You.....do? Thanks. I....wasn't sure how well this was going to work.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:33

Celi: it wasn't your fault. you didn't pull the trigger. you didn't end their lives. the raiders did. *he can tell she's getting closer to tears by the second*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:33

sev dragged the figure into a dark quiet spot and began to gut him afterwards he hung the body for every eclipse to see the body formed the T for the blood written word fate where he hung the quarian caught up to calton and celi still covered in blood
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:34

OOC should note Azrok the two are in a locked room
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:35

okay next time they see him he'll be covered in blood
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:36

Calton: No....I just put them in the line of fire because I made a bad call, just like I made a bad call on the mission when I killed that Eclipse merc and I almost let my anger get the better of me when I was talking to that body double...which would have resulted in another bad call....Celi, twice on that mission alone I made calls or almost made calls that could have gotten the entire team killed....*His voice sounds like he's going to go from crying to sobbing.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:37

Celi just holds him close as she finally lets it out
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:38

*He's trying not to sob but he's also crying immensely.*

Calton: Just....I....neither of them should have died and they died because of me....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:38

Celi: *barely able to talk due to crying* no...you didn't kill them...don't ever tell yourself that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:39

Calton *same*: I.......I've been telling myself that for two years....Every time I try to sleep that scene replays in my mind.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:40

Celi: No....it was the raiders....blame them...not yourself...your friends wouldn't want you to blame yourself
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:42

Calton:.....................*No words as he finally breaks down and sobs.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:43

she has done the same
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:45

*After a few minutes, he manages to regain a little composure.*

Calton:....You're....you're the only person who....I've never told that secret to anyone else....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:46

Celi: I promise I'll never tell anyone
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:50

Calton: Thanks......I....I'll keep your secret as well....I....thanks, Celi....*He hugs her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:51

she hugs back, still crying
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:54

OOC: So...this really wasn't hackneyed/cliched? This was my biggest fear when I thought about doing this.

IC:

Calton: Thanks....thanks for......giving someone I could finally tell that to.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:55

OOC no. it isn't
IC Celi: It's fine. *sniff* If you ever need to talk to anyone...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:55

OOC: Thanks.

IC:

Calton: Thanks....and the same goes to you to.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:56

she gives a smile to him under her mask
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:57

*He returns the smile.*

Calton: I....um....I better get back to making these modifications. Thanks again, Celi. It...felt good to finally get that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-29, 23:59

she does something now that suprises herself a little now. she holds his hand for a moment
Celi: I..I'm glad to have helped you
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:01

*He's surprised about the hand holding but....he doesn't try to pull out of it.*

Calton: And....if you need to ever cry about something you can tell me. I.....I help my friends whenever and wherever I can.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:02

she just stands there for a moment, still holding his hand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:04

Calton: Erm....I um.....I....*tries to find a way to change the subject and make things less awkward* If you ever need a unorthodox weapon modification I can help you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:05

Celi smiles. eventually she lets go of his hand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:06

Calton: So um....are we ready to head home?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:07

Celi: yeah. everyone's here. we're leaving as soon as we want
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:08

Calton: Okay...wait...did Sev come aboard? I....just don't want to accidentally leave him behind after what he's been through.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:08

Celi: *checks her omni-tool* yeah he did
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:09

Calton: Good. I say we got home as soon as possible then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:10

Celi sends a message via her omni tool to the bridge. they take off
yes the N7s are aboard
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:11

*Calton finishes modifying his Vindicator and then goes to get some sleep. He's strangely happy when his head hits the pillow.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:12

she watches him as he goes to his bed, before slowly turning and leaving the room
OOC I am liking so far
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:14

as she leaves the room she sees sev sitting down holding his head covered in blood
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:15

Celi: are you okay Sev?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:15

OOC: That's...good. I'm liking it as well, honestly. I....honestly think I'm liking it more when characters are developed through tragedy than success. So...time skip? Unless Azrok appears, resulting in Celi seeing a blood covered Sev? Never mind that crossed out bit. Wow...timing, Azrok, timing.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:17

sev doesn't hear her for all hes hearing is the butchering of his brother and sister
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:17

she walks up and puts a hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:21

as she puts her hand on his shoulder he quickly looks up at her
Sev: oh hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:21

Celi: Sev, what's wrong
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:23

Sev looks at himself covered in blood
sev: I....I..I don't know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:24

Celi: sev....are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:25

Sev: I saw the man who butchered my brother and sister and I blacked out all I could hear was they're screams
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:25

OOC: Wait....if he...doesn't know what's wrong...does that mean....he doesn't know why he's covered in blood? Uh oh.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:26

she takes a deep breath the puts her arm around him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:29

Sev: when I woke up I was covered in blood and the man that murdered my family was butchered like he did to my family so I went here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-04-30, 00:30

OOC "The skin is but a disguise to hide the true man beneath. And for decades I have been 'revealing' men, and unburdening them of their disguises."
IC Celi: you...got your revenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Mass Effect RP-
Jump to: