Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+5
cow-man
Gorath
Fate
Ortus
Nazamroth
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Hive warfare. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 21:15

OOC oh goody, my own choice...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 21:43

Sterth III, the 3rd planet in the Sterth system and Hive World, has long seen Tau Occupation. formally annexed and 2 years without a formal resistance group the planet is at relative ease. reeducation has long since been completed and the hive world prospers under the Tau's watchful gaze, though even their eyes glaze over the underhive. the underhive just went through another scouring and most resistance groups have been eliminated. the upper hive enjoy the benefits of tau machinery and drones now that the world's been deemed safe to invest in.
given the anarchic nature of the underhive the world is currently being reviewed for the possibility of an actual tau population to move in en masse. the idea of Imperial reconquering growing ever more distant, and the slight hope of pushing the Tau out even more so.

OOC this good enough for you?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 21:47

OOC:Yay!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 21:49

OOC note how I've given your character time to run around since the last purge just completed
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 21:52

OOC: Should I give you a little character bio or not?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 21:57

ooc: damn dat's nice
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:09

OOC the bio would be nice
(just try to tamper with a drone. SEE WHAT HAPPENS)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:12

OOC: Okey dokey, give me a few minutes. I'min a raid atm
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:24

Akira is the daughter of a sister of battle and a imperial guard medic on the run from the inquisition, after seeing some A* grade demonic shit. they settled in tau held space after the crusade, had akira, then left under unknown circumstances when she was a young adult. due to her parents lives, and upbringing akira is tough as nails, doesn't take anyone's shit, and has a devout belief in the emperor, although her parents deliberately omitted the more xenophobic elements of the imperial cult from her. She knew of her fathers past, but her mother kept her's from akira.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:38

OOC side note: because of the recent purge most of the large gangs have suffered catastrophic damage and most disbanded from cowardice or gunfire
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:41

OOC: the tau purged the lower levels?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:44

OOC that's the reason for it to begin with, they do a quick sweep of the lower levels and clear out the big time gangs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:45

OOC: I'm writing mine now, though it's slow due to the raid.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:46

OOC it's alright, as long as your character didn't warrant Tau custody you're at your own pace until you reach the upper hive
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:47

OOC: Her parents probably legged it to escape the purge, they'd definitely be targets
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:49

OOC: or they got recruited in return for protection from the inquisition, you can decide if you want to make that a plot point
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:51

OOC don't worry, I'm generating the Ethereal's personality right now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:52

OOC: he's gonna be a noble who was orphaned by the Tau purge
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:55

OOC: Do we want a new topic to do it in?

Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 22:56

OOC ultimately up to you two, I can repost the little introductory I did earlier as the first post
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:20

Name: Maximillian Duralux

Distinguishing features: Violet eyes, short black hair and a faint scar running over his right eye.

Recent History: As the son of a Noblewoman and a Cadian general, Max had lead a somewhat privileged life with a decent education laced with the typical Cadian emphasis on the martial elements of life. Orphaned during the purge two years ago, Max was forced into a life of petty crime, holding up wealthy citizens and taking some of their money before vanishing into the underhive, where he is shunned by those around him due to him being from an upperclass family.
General attire: Knee high black leather riding boots, black trousers, thin black leather gloves, tricorn hat with a gold trim, black eyemask, black shirt with a black suit vest thing, and a white cravat.

Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:33

OOC yeah that'll work. I'll save him for your character sheet as to preserve the finer details
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:37

okay
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:46

There's a point, I never said what she looks like.

She has black hair in a tight ponytail, vivid green eyes and has gained more than a few scars in her life in the lower give, but her face is unmarked. she wears her fathers black trench coat, complete with rank insignia on the left shoulder and the right arm ripped off, now sewn back on, but the seam is visible. she leaves the coat unbuttoned and wears plain grey or green t-shirts underneath, along with black combat boots and imperial guard camo trousers. She has a tattoo of the mechanicus skull on her right shoulder, where it was etched in her fathers bionic arm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-24, 23:46

(She's 22)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:01

OOC: Wanna make a new thread?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:03

OOC alright, details locked in. would any of you prefer to see how I saved it? (I used Google Notes so I can access the details anywhere that allows a web browser)

and again, do obth of you feel it'd be for the best?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:19

OOC: you can show us if you want, a record of our characters would be quite useful
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 00:35

Yeah, since we're changing a lot of stuff
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:06

alright

Bushwookie:
Maximillian Duralux, 20 yrs.

Violet eyes, short black hair and a faint scar running over his right eye

As the son of a Noblewoman and a Cadian general, Max had lead a somewhat privileged life with a decent education laced with the typical Cadian emphasis on the martial elements of life. Orphaned during the purge two years ago, Max was forced into a life of petty crime, holding up wealthy citizens and taking some of their money before vanishing into the underhive, where he is shunned by those around him due to him being from an upperclass family.
General attire: Knee high black leather riding boots, black trousers, thin black leather gloves, tricorn hat with a gold trim, black eyemask, black shirt with a black suit vest thing, and a white cravat.

Raeven:
Akira is the daughter of a sister of battle and a imperial guard medic on the run from the inquisition, after seeing some A* grade demonic shit. they settled in tau held space after the crusade, had akira, then left under unknown circumstances when she was a young adult. due to her parents lives, and upbringing akira is tough as nails, doesn't take anyone's shit, and has a devout belief in the emperor, although her parents deliberately omitted the more xenophobic elements of the imperial cult from her. She knew of her fathers past, but her mother kept her's from akira.

She has black hair in a tight ponytail, vivid green eyes and has gained more than a few scars in her life in the lower give, but her face is unmarked. she wears her fathers black trench coat, complete with rank insignia on the left shoulder and the right arm ripped off, now sewn back on, but the seam is visible. she leaves the coat unbuttoned and wears plain grey or green t-shirts underneath, along with black combat boots and imperial guard camo trousers. She has a tattoo of the mechanicus skull on her right shoulder, where it was etched in her fathers bionic arm.

(She's 22)

OOC how's it look?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:07

OOC ignore the font/size change, it's a bit iffy with copies

also Raeven the site stopped registering you're talking again
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:13

OOC: sweet!

Are you going to update it as time goes on to keep track of our gear and so on?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:17

OOC though typically I'd love to their may be moments where it skips my mind or I'm feeling off and don't record it

basically yes I'll do my best to record changes with the character, like a plasma hole burned into their abdomen leaving a pretty nice scar
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:24

OOC: Alright then, could you make a new thread for it please?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:29

OOC sure, I'll take the beginning post and start the new thread with it, maybe fine tune it as well
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime2015-10-25, 01:43

OOC alright, thread's up "Of Blood and Plasma"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22