Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Offensive

Go down 
+5
Popsicle Suckin' Kid
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Final Offensive - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 21:38

I reload as fast as I'm able, falling back to friendlies.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 21:40

You sprint into the building hannes resides in.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 21:40

I fire my prastech at the jeep, attempting the crush the weapon so they can't use it
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 22:18

*I quickly make my way into a different room before detatching the broken scope
OOC: Since BF3 is awesome, can I have a 8x zoom scope?? (There was a bug that took ages to patch, where the L85 got sniper scopes. T'was amazing, especially when combined with the lack of bullet drop on AR's
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 23:53

FUCK sry
did i miss anything?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 23:54

No, just the main attack.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-07, 23:57

o?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 00:04

Jha
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-08, 07:49

Sorry bout sudden leave, wanted to get an early kip...

Hannes fires another shot, crushing the vehicle and another jihad trying to mount it, reducing him to a bawling sack of meat that quiets down in a second or 2.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 16:38

After having a nap I wake up to the noise of gunfire. I grab my equipment and load my SCAR-H. I run towards Cowmun and take the best position I can.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 16:44

"Comrade space-pony! The doge regiment is ready to march for the greater good!"

The Final Offensive - Page 5 AKg5ONQ_700b
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 17:03

*now with a sightless L85, I walk up to a window and take aim, relying on natural skill to make up for the lack of scope*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 17:15

ooc no 8x scope lel

You all together take out the forward recon, whilst gorath and salmons dudes join you, tired from running up.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 17:22

OOC: nooo!

*I quickly make my way to the reinforcements*
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:27

I have a quick wank.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:27

The member 'Salmon' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:34

Ooc don't be stupid
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:52

I reload my shotgun, knowing people will be hunting me, and I try and find a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 18:57

I cover Cowmun and look out for him.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 19:28

*I move up next to Salmon*
"Mind takin my place whilst I get a new scope?"
*shows him the broken scope*
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 20:02

Yes soldier get moving!
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 20:06

I scope the scene making sure BushWookie doesn't run into any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 20:10

*makes his way back to the armoury*

OOC: Do we get ranks?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 20:16

OOC yer all privates.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 20:21

OOC: I knew you'd say that

*is running to the armoury*
Back to top Go down
Popsicle Suckin' Kid

Popsicle Suckin' Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-09, 21:02

OOC: But I was a OGfr in my character desc Sad
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 00:44

I should be different rank because I am of the reich fighting force and also have mega op death force weapon
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 09:12

OOC fine be any rank up to sergeant.

Bush, you arrive at the armory. You'll need to be good at searching, looks picked clean...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:17

"If all else fails, atleast I can take the bow"

OOC: lets be serious, no one in their right mind would take a bow over a gun, especially a longbow.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:17

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 10
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:18

OOC: no SUSAT for bushwookie
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:20

OOC people would take the bow if they would have looked at the arrows first....

IC

You find a Lee Enfield, a Mosin, a M1 garand, a red dot sight, a reflex site, and a craked but functional ACOG.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:21

OOC:.........you bastard

*immediateky takes the Lee-Enfield and the ACOG*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:24

Ortus wrote:
You find a Lee Enfield, a Mosin

Excuse me? what sort of things are those?.....just the major variants, with huge diffeences:

Mosin–Nagant M91
Mosin–Nagant M91 "Dragoon"
Mosin–Nagant M07 in Carbine
Mosin–Nagant M91/30
Mosin–Nagant M91/30 PU Sniper
Mosin–Nagant M38 Carbine
Mosin–Nagant M44 Carbine
Mosin–Nagant M59 Carbine

Magazine Lee-Enfield
Charger Loading Lee-Enfield
Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk I
Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk II
Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk III/III
Short Magazine Lee-Enfield Mk V
Rifle No. 1 Mk VI
Rifle No. 4 Mk I
Rifle No. 4 Mk I
Rifle No 5 Mk I "Jungle Carbine"
Rifle No. 4 Mk 2
Rifle 7.62mm 2A
Rifle 7.62mm 2A1
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:29

OOC: likely the SMLE mk IV, 'twas the most common variant iirc

I presume he means the standard Mosin aswell, that's what everybody thinks when you say "Mosin"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:31

OOC: also, it would be "an M1 Garand"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:33

OOC hueheuheueheehuehue
and if you're being picky i am literally thinking of the most known variants.

You also take a box of what seems to be ammunition for the lee enfield.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:36

OOC: *points out that the Lee-Enfield is the second oldest rifle still in service on planet Earth* (Mosin is the oldest rifle still in military use)

IC: *checks they're .303 caliber rounds*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:44

OOC. well, if i hadnt played so much COD2, the most known variant for me would be one of the earliest models that they used during the era when it was still just a hundred people standing in 2 lines and shooting at each other all the time.... cant remember which one it was....
so yeah, its not so clear which one is the most well known

also... i just noticed that the byzantine empire is being overrun by legions of camel-cavalry...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:49

ooc hueheuh

bush, they are.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:51

OOC: necermind, the Lee Enfield is THE oldest military service rifle still in use.
The original is the Magazine, Lee Enfield. Which entered service in 1885
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 10:54

OOC: Also, Naz, you forgot the L42 variant of the Lee-Enfield. It was chamber with 7.62mm NATO rounds and was the standard British sniper rifle until 1990, when it was replaced by the L96.

IC: *loads ten rounds into the rifle and empties the rest of the rounds into the larger of his empty pockets*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 11:15

OOC. ...you know... for a while.... i thought i would expand east.... there was less resistance that way.... but then i realised...... theres literally nothing worth conquering there..... its just endless steppes.... then some more steppes.... then a bit of snow....then more steppes....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 11:19

Conqueror it and make a bunker.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 11:30

the chances that someone would ever even encounter that bunker is negligible.... its literally like putting a door in the middle of nothing.... maybe build a great wall of Carpathia along the western bank of the Don!
oh wait, you cant do that...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 11:31

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 11:46

I swear the east is full of Pagans, like massive hordes of the fuckers who aren't really "independant" with no "allies"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 11:52

I dont know what era you are playing, but right now i have a 80K+ strong pagan horde on my eastern doorstep... that massive enough you?
and thats only a single united realm... there are dozens more who will gladly join in on their conquests....

also, the problem with this kinda massive empire is that i get dozens of messages every in-game week... i cant read them all or i would spend most of the time scanning through the notifications... im pretty sure im missing really important notifications and the empire will collapse because of that...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 12:03

I'm playing the demo, I invade an "independant" region because I was bored, 2 days later the entirety of Eastern Europe has declared war on Poland.
The Holy Roman Empire "help" me by stealing the land I had a claim on and then doing nothing as I get overrun.
I call on my allies in the form of the welsh, who send a 500 man army to help out.
They utterly roflstomped the entirety of my enemies to the west whilst I hired several thousand mercenaries to help me avoid losing Poland.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-01-10, 12:15

Now theres a peasant revolt in norway... it isnt going well.... i mean the norwegians chased all the damned peasants over to sweden, which is part of the carpathian empire.... frikkin illegal aliens! they are taking our jobs!

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-01-10, 12:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Offensive   The Final Offensive - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Offensive
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: