Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise Of A Old Kabal

Go down 
+5
Himfea Gaur
Local Bat Enthusiast
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:01

"Nothing personal, human; but we made a deal"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:02

*The crimson liquid begins draining causing him to slowly pale*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:05

"Excellent..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:05

"Tell me your not going to kill him" says a voice in the background, talking to the Archon.
"Why do you care"
"I don't, but it would be a waste to just kill a fine specimen such as him; a abnormal creature like this doesn't come by very often... if at all"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:07

"Why would I kill him? That would be much less fun..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:08

"I agree, just, make sure he can recover from what your doing to him, his blood won't be replaceable"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:10

"True enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:14

*inhales sharply*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:15

"Thats not normal"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:19

*he's still unconcious but his mental activity is through the roof*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:36

*everyone in the room can feel pain*
"His strength is greater than I expected"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:42

Ooc. .....its closing to 01:00 and i wont sleep tomorrow night but theres still at least like 16 episodes left to watch! Sleep is for the weak but i am probably weak!
Why must life be so troublesome all the time?! ;_;
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:43

Um...

... What
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:45

OOC: welcome to Anime, you won't need to sleep.

*he begins straining against his bonds*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:47

His lack of blood makes it hard
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-16, 23:49

*after a few moments the straining stops and he pales even further*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 00:00

"goood...Sooonn..>"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 00:04

"You should stop"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 00:08

OOC: lalala
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 00:11

"Very well..." Stops the sucking

lelelel

A few kabalites walk in with a freezer compartment and put a container full of the blood in it, then take it off for immediate transportation
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 00:21

*his heart rate drops significantly as chemicals stimulate blood production*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 00:25

"Interesting, his body is rapidly adapting"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 00:26

"My haemonculi would enjoy poking around in him"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 00:28

OOC: *cough* the natural body does this *cough*

*his breathing grows slower but deeper as high capacity blood cells flood his veins*
(So basically his body is releasing high capacity blood cells to stop oxygen deficiency whilst his body produces regular blood cells)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 05:03

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 05:05

A kabalite comes over to your guy bush and injects him with a drug which stimulates blood regeneration I suppose you could say
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 05:48

*yay blood regeneration!*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 11:17

OOC. an english named king leading an arab themed country called gallia.....
i think the japs may have messed up a few things with their european research....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 16:39

OOC: *whistles*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 20:32

*Collapses to the ground*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-17, 20:42

OOC: doodle doo
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-18, 22:11

Meanwhile

With the pimp archon and the purple archon dude "So then, when do you plan on taking you revenge on that group of kabalites who I am pretty sure put a box in that space ship then stole it back"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-18, 22:21

"We track them, find them, and then we kill them all"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-19, 02:57

OOC: Are we goons do anything with Rob or Serana?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-19, 03:11

Sell em?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-19, 07:16

OOC. ....too.... much..... snot.....
anyone has a shortage of it? Nazamroth Industries currently seems to have acquired an inexhaustible source, so we're selling it off real cheap to manipulate market prices and knock out our rivals in the snot industry.....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-19, 22:09

OOC: your choice, though you might wanna find a way to calm Rob down before he kills everyone.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-19, 22:13

*clonk*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 13:27

Looks like two topics are going to combine.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 13:39

If you are talking about astral slaughter, that has a incredibly no chance of happening
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 16:02

OOC. 12 minutes into the first episode, the heroine confesses love to the newly met protagonist.... well, i think thats a new record...
along with a pantyshot in 12 seconds, i expect this series to keep breaking records of the movie industry...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 18:47

GG?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 20:52

You two are talking about destroying the Night Ravens, it is currently on Astral Slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 20:54

I am well aware of that

Who said these 2 plots are at the same time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 21:04

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 21:25

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-20, 21:52

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-21, 13:35

*Whistles angrily*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-21, 13:44

*sobs in spanish*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-21, 14:25

Ayyy get out of here spooky scary skeleton
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime2015-02-21, 16:43

dont you just hate it when you go out on a date with two angels and you end up arrested for naked terrorism?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise Of A Old Kabal
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: