Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise Of A Old Kabal

Go down 
+5
Himfea Gaur
Local Bat Enthusiast
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:36

OOC shut up! We get a giggle when someone accidentally gets stabbed by one of the crystals!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:38

It wasn't a accident

heueheahueaeuaehuheahuea
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:43

Total War: Warhammer!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Faptau appears*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:45

No

NO!

I understand you are happy, and so am I, because I can play as my HIGH ELFES!

A
GZOSIHGASGOHAS{OGAHGSGHASOUGGH(HGAO{HG(A{GHA{SGAH{SGH@ASHGAAS}DPAOIDA

Rant over
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:48

Though it had best not be a buggy PoS like Rome 2 was on release
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:52

Yep...PRAISE SIGMAR!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:54

Heh, the guy who wrote the PC gamer column on it has my surname
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:55

I can find out your full name now, since I believe you said your first name was Will..I think
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 17:58

I never put my full name on anything, I also have never openly associated my full name with my alias, Sir BushWookie.
Have fun
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 18:04

It's ok, I know your country.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:20

I have a very particular set of skills

I will find you

And I will shoot someone in the knee cap

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Who wants ta start dis?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:28

someone does
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:29

OOC if I were, I don't know how at the moment. I don't think I'd come up with a thing soon
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:31

I could do a thing.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:32

Okay then
IC: MEANWHILE

IN THE WEBWAY

After the recent warp dysfunctions caused by some stupid idiiioooottttsss, the kabal of the ninth sorrow, under lead of their glorious leader, Kyrazhar, begin to sweep out and start taking ground from other kabals, spreading their crystals as they do so
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:33

A armoured figure walks to their household, walking through the crystalline forests and passages.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:35

He would come to the foot of a mighty fortress, made of bits of obsidian wraithbone and the crystal you keep seeing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:37

With a cautious step, he makes his way to the front entrance, knocking thrice upon the door.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:37

OOC Orthanc!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:39

OOC: More badass than that

IC: As he knocks on the door, it opens, but no one is behind it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:40

He steps inside, not going for his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:41

He sees a massive hall, empty for the moment, but sees stairs at the far end of the hall
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:43

OOC *plot twist* no one's home
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:45

Faelwen wrote:
 Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 M-night-shyamalan-1-sized
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:46

Gorath wrote:
Faelwen wrote:
 Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 M-night-shyamalan-1-sized
What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:47

.....m night shyamalan
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:48

OOC I.. I don't get it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:49

.......film director....famous for bad plot twists...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:56

OOC hehehe no wonder I was amused somehow
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 19:58

Ooc: what a twist.

Ic: continues towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 20:01

after what feels like hours of walking, he/she/it reaches the top of the tower, upon entering the room, they see at the far end of the throne room, a throne made out of obsidian wraith bone with all sorts of flayed skin parts drapped over, before your character bloke person can move, they hear a voice from a side room

"Welcome, welcome" A archon wearing a strange type of incubi warsuit exits the room, a cloak of flayed skin dragging behind him as he moves towards the throne
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 20:15

Ooc: that was rude... welcoming the guest before exiting the room.

The warrior wears a simple segmented armour armour, a smooth helm with a back crest upon its rear.
The kabalite steps forward, the light giving more clarity to the look of him, his armour a deep, rich purple; much like the bold blue undersuit. His helmet lenses are a harsh black, like the shell of a beetle.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 20:58

"So, what brings you hear then? Come to assassinate me or something?"

OOC: #thuglyfe
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 21:01

"I'm not here for anything like that, I come to send the regards of my Archon; Ezarruin, from the Kabal of the weeping maw... I doubt you've heard of us"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 21:49

"No, no i have not"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 21:53

"In any case, he sends his respects, as our kabals are close, he hopes that no hostilities will be started by either of our great kabals"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:04

"Uh uh"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:05

"However, this is not the only reason I have come"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:06

"I assumed as much"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:10

"If you are interested, my kabal is preparing to do a realspace raid; the target is a imperial civilian transporter, carrying weapons, soldiers, civilians and materials of war, we have made sure it is nearly completely undefended... however, we have learnt that a inquisitor is onboard that vessel; we don't know if he has knowledge of our attack; so we need your help"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:16

*onboard that very same imperial transporter*

"Are you completely sure they'll hit this one?"
*bzzt followed by a grainy female voice* "yes, I've fed them information concerning this vessel"
"I hope so, we don't need another Eschelon V"
"That was their fault and you know it!"
"Sure, just remain cloaked, I don't do being near Dark Eldar by myself"
"Good luck"*a much more excited voice follows immediately after*"HAVE FUN BIG BRO!!!!!"
"Don't touch my stuff!"
*he turns off the communicator and sighs*

OOC: My character is too overpowered so I'll just watch

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-14, 22:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:18

Ooc: that worked better than expected.
Who are you RPing? The inquisitor?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:19

"I see"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:21

"If you accept our deal, you'll have 50% of the spoils, split straight down the middle"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:22

OOC: yes.....'inquisitor'
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:24

Ooc: please don't be OP lore breaking cheese character.
I won't compete if you do that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:30

OOC: who? My guy?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:31

"Hmm, that won't be needed, I merely wish to see how potential allies would fight"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:32

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:32

Ooc: seeing as how your character was last time (super vindicare assassin who had a super voidship that couldn't be killed)

"As you wish"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-01-14, 22:34

OOC: In this, I will allow myself to be killed if the character who kills me is also letting themselfs be killed in the process

But I will just come back as a clone so its not biggy
IC: "Any other information you wish to bother me with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise Of A Old Kabal
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: