Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, time to be blunt and honest

Go down 
+5
Himfea Gaur
Local Bat Enthusiast
Ortus
Nazamroth
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:39

Well, risking his wrath, i think arken seriously overreacted something again....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:40

Rage. Something that made this dude sad probably happened in real life. Not that ordinarily sad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:42

I would agree with that..I mean..ortus tried to message him and he went off all of a sudden..Which could either be purposeful avoiding or he actually had to go..

Its almost sad really..Almost..That he over reacted that much
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:46

I present to you, our mighty prime minister(on the left)
#nohomo

http://9gag.com/gag/a33vO17
(its some sort of video so cant embed it)

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-02-01, 15:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:46

Remember the time when Ol wanted himself to be deleted?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:48

Good point

We have the a reason now though, but thats not my place to say, its up to arken if he wants to say it

And naz.....Hehehueeueuueh

Last edited by Comrade Kitten on 2015-02-01, 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:49

leave this thread now, whats done is done.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:51

*Fades away*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:53

Wait a minute... im the boss here! i say when a thread is to be left!
everyone out of the pool!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 15:54

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:19

After reading all that, I can see quite a bit of empty threats, self glorification, and much stupidity.
Well done, what was the point in doing this?
Really?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:31

to be honest, I will say how I didn't like it how he instantly painted us as the assholes..
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:32

Seemed fair and such.... Oh wait, no... it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:41

I mean, to be honest, I have been a ass in past, but that doesn't mean I would have been then...ain't nice man..ain't nice
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:42

I'm not even sure of what he accused us of.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:43

He was saying how we would be assholes to him about this thread for some reason

Im only being that now because he painted me as a asshole
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:46

I see.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:48

Yes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:49

Well... I'm done trying to understand this.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 16:50

I didn't inthe first place
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 20:07

Also, if Arken comes back, I'd like him to read this.

I like 40k, the lore, the grim unforgiving tone; the suffering of millions upon millions of citizens and dregs of society, the guard being conscripted in their thousands each day, never to see their homeworlds or families again. Going to war not knowing the untold horrors they will face, the death of lifelong friends; by the murderous and genocide committing enemies who are beyond counting.
In a universe inhabited by demi gods and true monsters and abominations that only the worst dreams of mortal men could fabricate if they were on the verge of insanity, the darkness shrouds all.

And yet, the imperium lives on, through stubborn, unbreaking hope, to not give in; to survive in a universe that wants nothing but to see humanity burning and suffering through pain and broken will.

If you think that is a setting with no hope, then I will argue against you.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 23:11

If you want the true meaning of 40k, i think we got it in the karasov Rp, we set out as brand new imperial guardsmen, laughing and joking, convinced we would survive. we come across a burned town, our commissar is killed, dying in our arms. a child is killed right in front of us, and the killer is tortured to death by one of our number, then he cries on the ground at the child's grave. one by one the guardsmen die, the squads medic unable to save them. until only two remain, they fight together against a spacemarine, and unbeatable opponent, until the medic's sword breaks on the marines armor, and he runs, leaving his comrade to die. on the transport he pleads for his life down a radio, but is killed in a fiery inferno. moments from escaping. that is 40k in a nutshell. the hope of a few, crushed to preserve the hope of many.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 23:13

Just so you know, he called us immature.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 23:14

#toofar4me
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-01, 23:17

OH FUCKING SHIT IMMA SLAP DAT PUNK
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 00:01

i'll freaking land mine your dog son!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 01:18

OOC: Ok people want to get pissed out about something.

I'll be blunt and honest.

Fuck ya'll

Seriously.

I try to be active, I really fucking do, because in my past I have disappeared, mostly due to personal reasons or life.

But whenever I try to start up an RP, something interesting rather than the inclusive doll house bullshit that goes on, I'm left in the dark.

So you know what, you can cry about a characters morals and motives.

I never get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 01:19

I generally join if I'm online
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 01:20

And I love you for it.

But it seems that I am either avoided or no-one generally gives a fuck about my presence.

So this is everyones chance to say it they want to.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 01:40

I just tend to get involved in one or two RP's at any one time, so I can be sure I'll have the time. So yeah
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 08:52

I was waiting for you to respond in dead moon... but that got off topic-ed to death.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 11:46

I tried to fit in thine topics as best as I can, but for some reason, we just couldn't continue repeatedly, due to the difference of our activity hours I think. I'm sorry Ar'kais. I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 12:41

....if i may.... i have waited several weeks for you to continue where we lef toff in the middle of a scene... i reminded you of it when you returned, and you confirmed that you intend to continue ASAP..... that was several months ago and not a single comment has been written on the subject ever since, despite my continued attempts several times after that, when you were clearly active in other threads.....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 14:22

damn you, torrent sites!
i suddenly had the urge to watch the Taxi movies again, but all i find are the FakeTaxi and the american knock off stuffs!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 14:23

Not unexpected
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 14:36

yeah, this is the problem with short and simple titles...
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 16:05

I recommend you to also type the publishing date of the movie in
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:36

See this.

"because in my past I have disappeared, mostly due to personal reasons or life."

I have tried to post in it, but at that point I would be out of action to the point it would be pointless to have Ar'Kais kicking around.

Either that or the thread goes dead for so long interest is lost.

I am aware of my past failing Naz.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:38

I was waiting for you to respond in dead moon... but that got off topic-ed to death.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:40

OOC: Ah yeah, I was waiting for others to make some action of getting together and going towards the planet.

I assumed people lost interest.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:41

I didn't... I waited.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:41

Then I formally apologise sir.

But yeah, that was mis-communication.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:42

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:43

Now saying this.

Me thinks some rpin' is in order.
What to do.

What to start.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:44

I was thinking the same thing.
Problem is, I dunno what to do... or where to do it.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:46

Chaos?
Xenos?
Impe- Nope.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:49

Xeno mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:50

Sure, I need something not connected to Ar'Kais.

What you thinking?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:51

I say you should do a renegade guard force, turned to nurgle or khorne...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:52

Chaos backed by Xenos...interesting hmn.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-02-02, 17:54

Yeah, perhaps a xeno species that... Hmm.
Genestealer cult? Or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, time to be blunt and honest   Okay, time to be blunt and honest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, time to be blunt and honest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: