Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Coliseum

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 16:41

When he arrives he finds Faelwen looking around his ship, rather then settling at the bar
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 17:00

its a very interesting ship looks very fancy like a mini mansion everything is very comfortable
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 17:09

When she spots him she wanders over
'So this is what you got during out seperation"?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 17:12

thaxos: yep why you like it?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 17:16

"Definitely. I just stepped on then forgot what else I was here for... No really what was I here for?"
She scratches her head with a happy yet confused expression with a tinge of embarrassment
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 17:20

thaxos: well to get a drinkwhile I talk to your daughter and wait for me
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 17:21

She seems to perk up
"Oh yeah, so which way?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 17:36

thaxos: right over here
he leads her there
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 17:47

"Thanks"
She goes up and gets a drink for herself
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 18:18

he sits next to her
one of the twins is aswell
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 18:20

She finishes her drink then notices those 2 particular drink and mixes said drink for the exotic fruit taste
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 18:22

thaxos: hu whatcha makin
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 18:27

"This cocktail my cousin showed me. It tastes like an exotic fruit and I like it"
She pours into a glass and drinks the entire glass down in one go happily
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 18:55

thaxos: huh
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 18:56

"It's almost as good as cherries, I might have to experiment a bit for that flavor"
She pours another glass and drinks more
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 19:01

Ooc. ......is there such a thing as "eye wateringly thrilling", or am i just the weird one? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 19:09

OOC there's eye watering heart wrenching sadness

But I think I know your case from illustrations
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 19:16

Ooc. Oh, puny anime boys.... Literally a scrach on their leg from a falling knife, and they are suddenly immobolized...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 19:29

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 19:34

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-05, 19:39

Ooc. /Burning wood exploding in large fireballs all over the place/
.....directed by Michael Bay
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 00:57

idrilyn:that sounds really good could you make me some?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 01:42

"sure, just give me a second"
she sets down her glass and makes more of the cocktail before pouring it for her
"here you go"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 02:37

idrilyn: thank you im idrilyn my sisters somewhere around here but who are you
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 02:46

"I'm Faelwen, nice to meet you too"
she drinks from her glass
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 03:28

idriliyn: im loving this drink I need to have my sister try this
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 04:01

"haha, ok then"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 04:37

she starts drinking it all
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 04:47

"what about you Thaxos?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 05:31

thaxos: ill try it some other time wanna see where you will be training?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 05:37

"*burp* sure"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 07:04

he gets up and walks her to svin and kindles room
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 08:23

"so this is the place?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 08:51

Those pictures fae XD

The attack on titan is the best one/most accurate out of the 2
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 09:09

The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 10947230_866551940074389_5923576744566433679_n
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 09:09

The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 1925139_866729506723299_4374431188712326350_n

Mm

DnD
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 10:12

OOC. Darkest Dungeon

...okay... i get it.... games are too easy these days so the guy made a hard game.... but seriously?! i have nothing. no facilities, no gear, there arent even medkits in this game... i just have 4 guys, two of which has negligible damage, and no other abilities of note(seriously, at most 2 HP of healing when the enemy can do 3 times as much damage per turn at worst....).....
my fething party either gets wiped out on the first quest, or all go nuts and start killing each other instead... and as soon as im done with the dungeon, i have to spend pretty much everything i have on trying to get them back into shape... mentally, that is, because no other facilities will get unlocked until i do even more quests with a party in even worse condition than before...

i havent played dark souls on purpose, but i think this is on at least the same level on cruelty...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 12:27

thaxos yep
its a mixture of a bedroom training room library
thaxos: I love the private storage in this ship
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 13:31

"Oh?"
She drinks a little more
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 14:16

thaxos : this room could change if they want it to say I push a button a wardrobe will replace a book shelf but knowing what they do in their private time im not going to touch any of the buttons in fear of what maybe in them but yeah lets go back to the bar shall we?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 14:58

"Yeah, back to the bar... Sounds like a TV series"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 15:28

thaxos: heh yea it does
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 15:48

"Alright let's go"
When they arrive the other twin sister, Niadre is at the bar trying to cocktail herself with her sister
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 15:58

as faelwen walks up she hears idrilyn
idrilyn: hey sis remember bracken he was such a nice guy same with his brother zuko to bad they were taken yet again to bad their dead
she takes a drink
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 16:15

"Woah woah woah they're both alive actually. They even thought each other dead"
Niadre: huh? Oh you must be Faelwen
"Are you two twins?"
Niadre: yes we're twins, also nice cocktail you showed my sister, I'm Niadre
"Nice to meet you"
Faelwen's movements are a little unsteady though
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 16:18

idrilyn: ye we are identical twin not clones come sit next to us
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 16:22

She sits by them
"You want more of that drink?"
Niadre: I would
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 16:24

idrilyn: yes please
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 16:37

Faelwen gets more for the cocktail and pours them all a drink before serving heraelf
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 17:09

idrilyn takes it and gets up
idrilyn: im going to explore okay sis
she walks into darias ship and starts exploring
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-06, 18:28

Dark Souls is hard, but dying is a game mechanic.
From what I've heard, the story line is brilliant, all the characters are well developed, and it is actually challenging without being rage inducingly hard. It will annoy you but when you finally defeat a boss or pass a level you feel fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Coliseum
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next