Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:53

"Glad to hear it. Now I can actually tell you what we'll be doing since it's classified"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:54

"Sweet!"
*He smiles*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:56

Eliza *to the Turian*: And that is?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 00:58

"Eden prime. The geth there were lead by Saren Arterius (think that's how its spelled) the now former spectre. he's still leading them. I want him dead."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:03

Eliza: Hold on....how exactly did he get the flashlights to work for him and why would a spectre openly attack a human colony?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:09

"We don't know, though they were targeting the Prothean beacon"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:10

"something about a 'conduit' he's after"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:12

Eliza *surprised*: They found a beacon on Eden Prime?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:13

"yep"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:14

"They also destroyed it"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:19

Eliza: They...destroyed it? Why?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:20

"Report says it was an accidental overload"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:23

Eliza: Right....anything else?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:27

"oh. and he killed another spectre on eden prime."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:34

*waits for reaction*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:35

Eliza: He...Okay, you've convinced me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:37

he holds out a hand to her
"Welcome aboard Eliza"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:40

*She takes it.*

Eliza: Okay, what will you need me to do?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:41

OOC: Playing CK2, I'm cheating on my wife....with my wife
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:41

OOC: How are you cheating on your wife...with your wife? What?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:42

OOC: idk
I gave her a horse and she became my 'lover' and now I'm having an affair with her behind her own back XD
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:48

OOC: So....she...um...it's either a split personality or you discovered a massive glitch. XD
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:56

OOC: XD it's a bug
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 01:59

OOC: I just to increase my piety and I can conquer Cornwall! From there it's a simple matter of forming Wales and subjugating people!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 02:01

OOC: 6 more piety *sigh* that was expensive.
But King Matthew, lord of the Petty kingdom of Prescott, shall become the King of Wales!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 02:05

OOC: Oh my......You've gone mad with power.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 02:07

"Now I officially recruit you, and we go to my ship"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 02:17

OOC: Hey, Wookie. If you see this, I gotta sleep. Night.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 02:17

OOC: Night mate

"Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 06:53

OOC: Wales has fallen, it is mine King Matthew 'The Dragon' of Wales rules these lands.
With Cornwall and Devon having fallen no one can dispute my rule over Wales.
But I have now cast my ever vigilant gaze to the west, to the Emerald isles of Ireland!
Soon children, soon the Prescottian conquest of Ireland shall begin.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 07:51

OOC. is that "pre-scottian" as in before scottish, or Prescott as in a name? o.O
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 08:41

OOC: As in the name, the game called my conquest of Wales 'The Prescottian conquest of Gwynedd' so I've adopted the name.
It all happened because I discovered that I could rename things, once I take Jerusalem it will be known as 'Precarious Hatstand'
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 08:55

OOC. hm.... maybe i should check if EU4 crashes because i edited the CK2 save file repeatedly to get rid of the "cant raise the levies of this vassal" bug.... maybe it messed up something that i didnt notice... but there wasnt really an option... i couldnt raise a third of my armies(pretty much all forces in the north) because of it... then the same happened to the western armies....
and then i start a new game as the king of hungary, and keep reloading it as another nations king and swearing allegiance to the carpathian empire to restore stuff to where i was in the first game... it would still be a mess due to changing of governments and stuff like that but at least i would get shit done....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 23:56

OOC: *evil laughter*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-25, 23:57

*slap*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:00

OOC: Right. I'm here. Let's continue. *Covers everything in Chows.*

IC:

Eliza: So, that it then?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:09

"Pretty much"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:13

Eliza: Alright. *To the Turian* Where's your ship?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:15

OOC i think they're at arcturus station or however you spell it
IC "in system. I just gotta signal em to come dock"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:17

Eliza: Then go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:19

he pushes some buttons on his omni tool
"Alright boys bring her into dock. they try to stop you just flash the badge as usual"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 00:26

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20