Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Consortium Rewrite

Go down 
+3
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-16, 20:00

Okay, we have a problem on our hands...
Just a moment ago, i witnessed not only the usual google spybot, but now even a bing one prowling around the site!
We need to do something about them before they enslave us!
They may take our lives, but they will never take, our FREEEDOOOM!!!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-16, 21:36

*Sees that Ar'Kais is back, SQUEES with much happiness*

HEY!! Ar'Kais!! How ya been man!! Smile Great to see you again! Hey, I'm going to be making the reboot thread soon. When the rewritten Consortium comes into play, feel free to set in motion the stuff you described above! Can't wait to see how your crazy Tau interacts with Templum soldiers!!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-16, 21:45

OOC: But of course.

I have been good and such.
So yeah, expect Samurai looking mechs and Exo-suits wrapped up in kilts and tartan with giant chain claymores.
Think roughly Crisis height.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-16, 21:48

I. Can't. Wait. Just...okay, not sure how to really start the reboot. Do you have a Steam account? We could discuss there.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-16, 21:49

OOC: I'm guessing some opening on plotting a campaign, likely the top commanders there.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-16, 21:52

Something potentially like that. Seriously, do you have a Steam account? Gorath and I are on so we could discuss there without spoiling things for everyone else. ;)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 16:13

Just a bump to let you guys know about the lore update regarding Consortium powered armor only weapons and two new Consortium mechs.

Edit as per Fae's suggestion below:

The powered armor only weapons can be found under "Weapons, sub-section A1, weapons only operable with the assistance of powered armor:" while the new mechs are called the Arachnid and the Kraken. Hope this makes things clearer for you guys. Smile

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-03-19, 16:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 16:23

You should mention the names and whatnot of the additions
And yes I have a Steam account as well but I don't think you need to chat with me on things
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 16:35

Well, if you updated about the lore update, might as well state that i added a few more bits and pieces to varden stuff that i forgot about
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 16:36

Thanks for the heads up Naz. Will read it now.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 16:43

Not gonna say that we can start doing stuff now. i just started playing with the successor of one of my old favourites: Navy Field 2
we can do stuff at around 17:30ish gmt if youll be here
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 16:50

Probably will be. Just messing around while studying Calc really so shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 02:51

Just made a minor update regarding two new additions to the Consortium depot and hanger, the Medusa superiority fighter and the Jaeger heavy tank. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 20:38

Fairly major lore update regarding the Five and their followers, and internal conflict amongst them. Irony included free of charge.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:32

What I think qualifies as a major lore update has been made in regards to the Tragadon Outer Colonies, given how much of an impact this is going to have on future plots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consortium Rewrite   Consortium Rewrite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consortium Rewrite
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Lore-
Jump to: