Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some heretical ass fanfic

Go down 
+3
Faelwen
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 22:53

Just beware my toxic footprint
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 22:42

Well this story was going to have some hardcore heresy in it so whatever
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 22:47

Like warp dust? XD
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 01:43

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 09:05

So I'm going to post the entire thing, plus a bit more, and this is totally not so I can copy and paste it easier
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 09:05

Across the imperium, millions of guardsmen die every day, defending its very existence. But occasionally, through luck, determination, and flat out refusing to die, one manages to do the impossible. This is the story of one such man.

As I laid face first in the mud, las rifle in hand, and a veritable horde of orks charging my position, I found myself contemplating options. Number one, run like fuck and hope orks are as bad at shooting as everyone says, number two, bury my face in the mud and reassess my commitment to the breathing enterprise, or three, get up, put my man pants on and go down fighting, screaming bloody murder and for the emperor, and hope the bolter bitch hears it and puts in a good word for me. After noticing the commissar's bolt pistol, I went for option three.

I hauled myself out of the dirt, and stood on the parapet, unleashing las fire from the hip, I even gave the for the emperor a good go too, although there was too much mud on my face for it to come out as anything but "furr thhhr emprrr" with considerably more spluttering.

It was at this point i found out people who call lasguns flashlights have a point. I unloaded holy fury into a burly charging ork, and to my credit, it probably saved my life, one of the beams hit him in the eye, so instead of barreling into me with enough force to break every one of my ribs, he hit the commissar next to me while flailing.

The commissar, I think his name was Dunsen, died rather quickly, as his head was caved in by one massive fist.

I looked down at my lasgun, then at his bolt pistol. Then did the logical thing and threw my lasgun at the ork, ran forwards, scooped up the pistol, and put a round into the lasgun, now speared into his chest. The explosion was rather satisfying.

To complete the set I quickly stole his combat blade, I rather thought I'd need it considering. My view of glorious death in battle came entirely from imperium propaganda, and the guy fighting almost always had a sword.

I glanced over my shoulder to see the sister, probably the sole reason most of us were still breathing. She was fighting off two huge orks, beating one senseless with the butt of her bolter, while carving the other a new arsehole with her chain sword.

The thought flashed through my mind that perhaps I should stop watching her kill things and do some of it myself, the thought was kindly punctuated by an axe flying over my head. The ork who threw the axe looked at me for a second, and I looked at him, he looked at the bolt pistol, yelled "WAHHGGGHHHH" and ran at me. That just made the bullet hit him harder and his head explode that little bit more.

Orks are amazingly stupid, after seeing two of their mates get turned to shrapnel, they ran straight at me and got bolter shells to the face. In the momentary lull caused by obliterating three of the enemy in less than five seconds, I took the time to notice, the only people left standing, out of the three hundred alive this morning. Was me and the sister. ~fuck, I'm going to die. I'm going to die with only a nun for company~ I was brought out of my trance by the most violent list of expletives I'd ever heard, and I'm
pretty creative with my curses, that ended in a burst of bolter fire and a spray of blood.

"Guardsmen! To me in the emperors name!" Another volley of bolter shells. Another ork took one of my bolts, in the chest this time, the thought occurred to me I had no idea how many rounds I had left.

As ordered I ran to her side, testing out my newly stolen sword on the way by swinging it full force into an orks face. It went straight through and kept on going, leaving a bemused looking greenskin with one eye, half a nose and a lot less blood.

It was at this point I caught her eye, her helmet turning to me. they say first impressions count, and to a sister, there isn't a better one than running towards her, covered in blood, with a freshly half decapitated ork behind you. I assumed I looked pretty badass, even if I was half shitting myself.

It was at that moment, she realised we were alone, against at least a hundred orks. She faced the prospect of her imminent death rather well. "I said guardsmen! Not guardsman! Who gave all of you permission to die?!" Shouting at corpses may seem idiotic, but it made me smile and confused the hell out of the greenskins.

"Who should we ask for permission to die?" I raise my arm to fire again, bracing for the recoil this time. Blowing the brain out of another orks skull, soon followed by his face. "Do not ask permission if you do not, guardsman, it's rude." Under that helmet, I swear she was grinning. Nothing gets a sisters blood pumping like slaughter, I suppose.

I smiled at him, the last guardsman alive, who would most likely be my companion on the long walk to terra and the emperor's side. At least he was competent, I fully expect to take at least half of these xenos with me. Another wave of greenskins is almost upon us, my bolter spits holy retribution. 'In battle all sins are cleansed by fire' that's what Sister superior Hedia said. Combat is truly glorious, to do the emperors work is good, the older sisters always said. They never mention how good it feels, to mow down hundreds of filthy xenos for countless crimes against the imperium. By the golden throne I have to smell it, recycled air cannot compare to the iron stench of blood. I tossed my helmet to the ground, the tactical information basically worthless now anyway. The tang of blood filled my nostrils, such a sweet smell to come from xenos.

She's lost it... For sure she's gone mad, a hundred... Only about eighty now actually, but the point stands, orks bearing down on us and she's spaced out. The strain of firing a bolt pistol one handed is getting to me, bones juddering with each shot. Standing on top of the ruined defensive line, blowing greenskins apart with each shot... Not going to lie I felt like a badass. Well, until I ran out of ammo. The hammer hit home, my arm was braced, but instead of the bone shuddering boom of the bolt igniting, I was met with a empty clunk. "Shit... Shit shit shit" the bolt pistol served its final purpose as I hurled it at an orks head. The big bastard reeled, a gash in his head. The shock gave me enough time to ram my sword into his guts, the look of surprise on his face may have been worth the smack I took from his mate. Probably not. His huge fist connected with my helmet, sending me flying. In the brief moment of weightlessness I prepared for the landing. It wasn't enough, blackness engulfed my vision.

The guardsman hit the ground with a audible thud, his body going limp. Another brave servant of the emperor dead, xeno scum. "Feel the might of the Emperor's wrath, scum!" My bolter once more became an instrument of his unending fury, the joy of battle flowed through me. I couldn't stop myself. I ran forwards, bolter still firing I hit the first of them with my shoulder, his neck snapping back with a crunch. "Ey boyz, itz one dem big umies!" His head exploded, a bolt slamming home. The three greenskins standing over the guardsman's still body reeled as fragments of bone rained down on them. My chainsword carved a bloody swath through them, ceramite teeth ripping into flesh, shredding bone. A huge ork, covered in slabs of plasteel, with a claw like power swords strapped to his hand made his way up the embankment. "Yous a fightsy one ain't ya? Warboss smash ead'll be well appy when I bring ya ead to im."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-06, 09:52

He lunged, opening his claw to strike me. Cracking a smile, I jumped, shoulder first into his face, as several tonnes of ceramite crashed into his skull, I brought my chainsword up, engine roaring. His claw closed around it, wrenching it from my hands. "Right ya git! I've had enough of you!" His left fist hit me in the gut, the plating taking most of the force, but sending me sliding backwards none the less. I spat. "I'm going to rip your fucking teeth out." He swung, i dodged, closing the gap and punching him square in the jaw, it crunched satisfyingly as it broke. "Oww, whd yu doo dert?" His neck snapped with a loud grinding crunch. Body hitting the floor like a tonne of bricks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:20

raeven
I cant help but notice that this topic seriously breaks the site's rules
you got anything to say in response to this or should I just delete it right now?
cause I'm pretty sure i'm gonna have to delete it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:21

Raeven said he'd avoid the sex.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:25

yeah but so did the other guy....
look if nothing else i gotta edit or delete the posts with rule breaking content in
but am gonna wait for raeven to see this at least first
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:27

Raeven broke no rules

You can't do this

And the other guy said he would avoid sex after "Arag throb"

But as of yet, no rules have been broken, also, if no sexual content is allowed, then how come all those threads with MEGA hue in them are still up?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:27

Okay
There isn't any rule breaking content, apart from confirming that the pair will have sex.
As these two are the parents of Akira, my guys love interest on the hive ship
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:29

alright
am gonna check it myself to confirm but fair enough
and euan, i'm gonna start checking more now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:30

If your going to start becoming a crusader, you should atleast remove the ones with actual hue in them

Do you intend to do that?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:30

Didn't that thread die a painful death?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:31

Every thread dies a painful death eventually
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:34

But did that specific thread suffer?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:41

If the other thread was destroyed for hinting at sexual content without doing anything, this one should too.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 22:42

OH GOD! NO ONE IS SAFE!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:01

Erm... Hello lord inquisitor... Erm.... Well the thing is... Nah mate we good, no explicit sexy times in here
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:17

But yeah to keep the story as is, I'll have to hint they did, or if I can't I'll write it on another site then link to here with a billion warnings to keep to the rules
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:19

You could say everything fades to black
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:19

I could indeed, but apparently hinting can get me nuked
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:24

Well it does say that fading is allowed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:33

The rules are fairly contradictory
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:34

They say we can't go into detail
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:35

And yet by hinting at there being a fade raeven got threatened

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:38

Well, Rae initially said that there would be sex, but said he wouldn't put it in after Naz pointed to the rules
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:40

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:41

I was mostly joking tbh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:42

I guessed as much to be honest raeven..
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:44

No sexy times for you here kitten, sorry buddy walk on over to... *gulp* the place of horror, adult fan fiction dot com
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:45

if thats a real place im going to gouge my eyes out

With a piece of string
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-07, 23:49

It exists. My days on fanfiction.net taughte that
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 00:00

Im disgusted but slightly intrigued...Jk we best stop talking about this before gorath threatens joking with the banhammer...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 00:03

Wut?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 00:03

Rule no 69 no jokes this r a srs forums and all of yous will be super srs k?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-04-08, 00:07

K sorry plz don't ban. Also on phone now, expect copious amounts of 'accidental' auto erections I mean corrections
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some heretical ass fanfic   Some heretical ass fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some heretical ass fanfic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2