Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+3
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:34

Snarl: hey....aequitas was it?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:36

*He stops.*

Aequitas: Yeah...What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:38

Snarl:....just wanted to say sorry for your loss
Scorn: yeah...and for being dicks to you earlier
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:39

Aequitas: Yeah well...Can't say I knew the lieutenant all that well. Just.....Heh.....I'm out of my league. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:41

Snarl: That was our first combat mission. And already someone's dead
Scorn: dont exactly bode well. still. if we could have we woulda killed that damn sniper
Snarl: c'mon scorn, that aint exactly gonna comfort him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:43

Aequitas: Killing the sniper wouldn't change anything....although, I'm sure for some people it would be cathartic after something like that. Erm...no offense intended.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:44

"none taken"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:46

Aequitas: Well, some good news there at least. *very sarcastic chuckle* Look, I really don't want to chat right now....I...I'm not even sure what to do with myself right now to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:46

Snarl: i dont blame you
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:48

Aequitas: Yeah....how...how do you handle it? The university teaches its soldiers how to deal with death but...well...I guess we're not really prepared for it. You on the other hand...you take it so lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:49

Scorn: well to be fair, we only just met the guy, no real emotional connection. if say, cador died, right now i'd either be still out there killing as many of em as I could, or have died trying already
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:51

Aequitas: It has nothing to do with an emotional connection. It has to do with seeing someone die. It's...well, what's the saying..."Green as grass"?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:52

Snarl: I dont follow
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:54

Aequitas: I've never seen someone die before is my point. I've never killed anyone either, for that matter. I...Look, I didn't know the lieutenant beyond basic introductions but...seeing someone die for the first time...All the training the university gave me and every other soldier....well, I think this conversation is a testament to how much it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:56

Snarl: I aint no psychiatrist but sounds like emotions are involved there. You watched the life leave a person for the first time. Watched their consciousness cease to be. The most mysterious thing about life is what happens after we die. And its human nature to fear the unknown. So...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:57

Aequitas: That sounds about right....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 02:58

Snarl: and I dont think any amount of training can prepare you for that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 03:03

Aequitas: *Sighs* Seems that way.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 03:05

OOC and I've fabricated an answer to what happens to the person upon death with my deity

too soon?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 03:08

OOC: *Gives very disapproving look. Hears crying in the background.*

Oh. Great. You broke a Yutegan....That's...impressive but still!! Too soon!!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 03:09

OOC ... I want to launch into detail right now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 03:10

OOC: Well...feel free to update your lore for you deity. Smile I've got to sleep now as it is. Night, Fae. Smile
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 03:11

OOC Gnight
and may you clonk your head in your bed and pass out
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 05:25

Ooc. Experiment officially ended at 0615, GMT +1 time. 
Test subject: Nazamroth
Test results: the subject performed suprisingly well under the circumstances. According to data, he experienced little to no hunger unless directly thinking of the subject. An additional point to note, is that the subject kept grumbling about the Victators idiocy all along the test, though this seems to have been his habit even before the test, about various things.
Conclusion: the subject is fully capable of work at night for more than eight hours without nutrition, and after a day without sleep. May proceed to the 168 hour tests.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 17:58

Derp
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 18:05

Ooc. You know, arken told me yesterday....actually, that was early in the morning today, that he would be on early today...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 18:06

Mmmmm
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 18:20

OOC mmmmm

Also remember that Tyranid hive with that abomination of a Zoanthrope? Well I remembered that Alaitoc as a Craftworld circles the boundary of the galaxy, that implies this hive is also circling the boundary of the galaxy, feeding

This fleet would theoretically run into the Consortium after feeding on some more planets in between them

Dr. Brackman: oh yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 18:26

DAMN YOU BRACKMAN
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 18:39

/Meanwhile, at the legion of doom.../
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-26, 18:50

poob
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 13:16

OOC found it!
I had 3 fleets that I brewed up months ago and kept quiet about

It seems to have the final bit that could fit to what I said above

What is the Hive Fleet's progenitor?- Kraken
What is the Hive Fleet's classification?- Hive Fleet Splinter
How large is the Hive Fleet?- FUCKHUEG
What are the Hive Fleet's current goals?- Spread and Devour (Fleet looking for inhabited planets to feast upon)
What is the Hive Fleet's strategic tendency?- Monstrous Horde (Nidzilla)
What common biomorphs manifest in the Hive Fleet?- Chameleonic Skin
What are the Hive Fleet's allies?- Brainleech Thralls
What are the Hive Fleet's common enemies?- Alien Empire
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 13:36

OOC: quoted from a russian lesson on the russian case system:
"[...] Our lessons are designed for English speakers so we will not assume much knowledge of grammar. [...]"

do you guys need some ice water for that burn?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 13:37

Panties
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:14

OOC where'd that come from?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:15

my panties
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:26

*the more you know*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:26

soooooooo
wasup
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:27

Been playing the waiting for arken game for days now. somehow i dont think e're gonna make much progress today either
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:27

he was on...not yesterday but da day before
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:28

I'm alright, just eating
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:28

coolio :P
am making
plots
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:30

For what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:30

the consortium stuff
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:31

Was hoping so
I've decided on some Chaos development later on
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:31

oooh
mind if I PM you about my plot?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:32

Go ahead
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:34

I know he was on. i was talking with him and he said he would be on early yesterday
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:34

HE A LIAR
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty

You said that yesterday too
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-03-27, 14:35

LIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next