Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kill-team

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 10:51

Heyo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 10:53

We just waiting for arken?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 10:55

He'll be on over the weekend
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 11:03

Ahh okay, other rp?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 11:05

Yup
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 11:51

OOC. ...you must be shitting me......... ffs.... im working tonight and most likely sleeping tomorrow night... and *now* he is finally gonna be on after like 2 weeks....
he could have at least said that he is going to be here so i wouldnt have signed up for tonight....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 13:08

OOC. ...also.... you know some serious shits gonna go down if a character whos eyes are always closed, suddenly opens them....

.....well.... this is getting interesting..... just a week ago i learned that one of my grandmas might go blind... then just now, my mom calls me to inform me that my other grandma is in coma and might die by easter... i think someone might have gotten wind of my world domination plans and wants to send a message....
Even so, am i the weird one for thinking so, or is it really strange to expect me to literally drop everything, pack up, ignore work and the package ill have to pick up in the next few days, and make my way halfway across the country(with money i dont have because i just transferred the price of my new PC and my next pay isnt due until next friday) to visit someone who cant perceive my presence and will most likely be better or dead by the time i arrive? O.o
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 20:15

ooc: well that was thoroughly depressing Naz, thanks man
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 20:24

Why are you depressed? Its not even someone with your 1000 km radius...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 20:26

dead peeps? i dunno, hearing someones family has died is a bit of a downer... i do have some emotions ya know
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 21:22

I'm rather desensitized about the concept of death
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 21:29

my own holds no fear for me, others, not so much
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 21:42

OOC and that's near opposite for me
I just worry about how everything I have will play out after I die
Mainly how would I let everyone friend I have on these sites know I'm no longer among them
And whether my family would actually know how to inform them/ you guys
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 21:50

something ive never considered
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 21:58

OOC when I think of death I don't think of myself, I worry about how everyone I've met will know I've passed on
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 22:56

OOC: I don't plan on dying,
*breaks into song*
Who wants to live forever?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:16

Normally i would think someone goes on my computer, sees that this forum is among the starting sites, and leaves a message... Then again, my family has absolutely no idea how to get past a windows login without the pw ..... Or speak english to tell you... Or care about telling you for that matter...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:18

#thread is dead

Dead before it could even breath.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:19

Welcome to the cruel world, where thread eats thread and only the popular survive...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:20

Yeah...off topics yet again..thanks..
And naz you are part of the problem
You always do this. Always.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:23

I dont see how this kills threads though... If you want to do it, and for some reason cant remember anything, check the last page...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:25

Bravo, ortus called it, you off topic something to death then claim you had no hand in it
Also cookie mumma is back.
..........good thing my phones gonna die soon
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:26

I dont claim not to have a hand in it. Im saying that you could easily un-off-topic it if you want.
And yeah, i know of vargas.
Now, back to work
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:29

I'm sorry what. WHAT. First you deny you did something then deny that you denied it
Back to top Go down

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:33

notfaction bring me here
nurzmroth when i look through before join you ruin thin lot with endless talk about random things
you should thread for yourself insted of clutts
and is way to disable notfaction for thred so i dont alert with ever post?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:37

I'm not getting into this, just know that I personally don't mind Naz's off topic posts as they're usually quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:38

Look Naz, your a intelligent person... surely you can see you have a very large role in the derailing department.
Not to say I don't enjoy your walls of text explaining what you did in your most recent game and complaining about how unfair and broken it is but still play it anyway, but I feel that it takes the focus from what people are trying to do and makes them feel less motivated to continue.

Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:39

But they kill the thread, naz goes into the most popular threads then off topics them as they slowly bleed to death..this whole forum is dead at this point
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:39

But they kill the thread, naz goes into the most popular threads then off topics them as they slowly bleed to death..this whole forum is dead at this point

Also amen brother cow
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 00:41

Nice double post.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:00

Never mind naz im good with u now nigga got something good to look at in the creative writing section
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:07

Once again, there be a shitstorm abrewin' in that thread
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:22

I HEARBY REVIVE THIS THREAD, AND BANISH THE DERAILERS AND SPAM JUNKIES! BE GONE!!!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:23

Toll the Great Bell Once!
Pull the Lever forward to engage the
Piston and Pump...
Toll the Great Bell Twice!
With push of Button fire the Engine
And spark Turbine into life...
Toll the Great Bell Thrice!
Sing Praise to the
God of All Machines
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:24

HEEEEEAAAAAARRRRUUUUEEGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

*splooges so hard it purges the world in pure taint*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:24

oh

Well

That got fucking heretical fast
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:25

PURE TAINT EUAN
PURE
TAINT
Yeah I'll stop now.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:26

Just so you guys know I do consider joining this thread
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:27

EXCELLENT! MORE MEAT FOR THE GRINDER!

Back to top Go down

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:30

i will join later got to make my shets dorty ;D ;D ;D
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:31

Yeh thats obvious bait and im not gonna take it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 01:33

You ask me what my Order needs? I will tell you. Give me the Pulse Lasers of the Eldar to mount on my Warlords.
- attributed to Grand Master Evars, shortly before his replacement

Im on a mechanicum hype due to GW bringing out skitarii
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 05:40

Ooc. ......quite frankly, im too tired to make responsible judgement, so i should really not start an argument.... But i failed my judgement roll so im gonna leave a comment before i go to sleep anyway...
Now, first off, i never denied that i....disrupt the flow of the topics... But are you really telling me that a dozen random comments a day kill a thread? Really? You cant remember what happened when you stopped and just continue? or just check it...
Shadow, i dont intentionally spam the most popular topic or however you said it. I simply hit my latest notification when i start up my computer to see what happened last and leave the page there for the rest of the day... Except when its something completely irrelevant to anything... So when i write something it appears there...
As for the separate topic for it, i actually had a....revelation the other day that could drastically decrease the amount of random naz shit in topics by giving a significant portion of them purpose....
/Cue hallelujah mudic/

And if you really think im the one killing the forum, you got something wrong... Im just punching in the coffin nails... Shit started dying when we lost half the important crew... And other shit went down to...

Last, but not least, Vargas, if that is indeed your real name... You may have acquired a new IP, but i still see things.... You cant hide from mah Eye of Terrah....

And with that, i bid you all goodnight, and hope i wont ragret posting this when i wake up... Heh... As if anyone would go online by then...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 10:59

ah, that foes list sure is helpful *cough* mr no grammar *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 16:37

Welp, if Vargas is joining I won't be.
I don't want to be part of the eventual shitstorm that'll tear this thread to pieces
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 19:22

Naz

By posting that comment you are deraling this further

And bush, we aren't actually going to pay attention to anything hes doing in this topic..more just...sit here and make fun of him and eventually drill his head in..And use him as canon fodder...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 19:38

Uhuh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 23:21

Alright let's roll am kiddies
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 15:04

yesss

althought

we gotta wait for himfea..or is he dead..
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 19:36

dead

in a ditch?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-04-05, 20:40

Probably...I guess...me you and bush are all the people who will be taking part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kill-team - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill-team   Kill-team - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill-team
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: