Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New fantasy type thing

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

New fantasy type thing Empty
PostSubject: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 16:46

The walkers they put in as part of the april fools/easter event are awesome, 4 machine guns or so and 2 actual cannons
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 16:47

OOC: Maybe its just the fact that i dont have controls properly set up for it, but i can only fire the main gun, and no machine guns. i dont really have tanks with multiple guns so never bothered. the machine guns should work though
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 16:48

For the walker? They fire auto by holding down left trigger. or you can bind the machine gun key to space like I did..also...What starting tanks did you choose?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 17:00

OOC: MG is on space for me too, but it doesnt fire on the walker
and what do you mean by "What starting tanks did you choose? "
nation? if so, the glorious soviet rolling coffins...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 17:06

"Probably everyone, I'm guessing everyone, to be honest I'm not even sure why I'm helping"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 17:07

Ooc: quick question, where are your characters?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 17:13

In some techy place u don't know, bush chose it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 17:18

OOC: Industrial cap total of the world

"You can walk away if you want"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 17:22

"I've got nothing else on, and you might just end up a king soon, having another king owe me favours would be quite nice"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 17:25

"Me? You really think that?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 18:29

"Well, maybe, if we kill enough people and find some people who aren't us to die for you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 18:35

"Could work, though it's not that easy. The easiest way to do it would be to have a massive swath of land owned by nobles proclaim me their liege, from their I can go and conquer things that are 'rightfully' mine"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 18:37

"Or... I have an army, and Dehvi and I are the best assassins this side of everything"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 18:41

"Wouldn't work, as far as I know I lack a royal link and thus cannot inherit the throne. They'd have to proclaim me their successor...which no noble would do as it would ruin their family's influence for generations not to mention it would end their line as rulers"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 19:02

"I'm not legitimate... I proclaimed myself lord after I kicked the old one off his battlements. But, if you want to become legitimate, we need to find you whoever took your title, kill him and all his family, then you're next in line"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 19:04

"Should be fun"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 20:56

"Killing always is"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:01

"Depends on what you're killing, but if we're gonna slaughter the three houses I may aswell do it properly and slaughter everyone who works for the bastards on my land. I'll gather the loyal populace and decide where to establish my new holding. I'm going to need a map and the power to level a mountain or atleast make it impossible to utilise"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:07

"Literally or figuratively? If it's literally I might know someone who can help, he's mad as hell though"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:14

"I don't want the bastards able to use the resources"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:15

"My rangers can kill the workers, the lords won't swing a pickaxe"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:24

"No, it needs to be obvious that the mountain is out of bounds. Is it possible to curse a set area or unleash a dragon inside the mountain?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:28

"I can deal with that, I can't set an enchantment that strong alone, or trap a shadow-beast, but with enough mages, or a lot of prisoners, I can do it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:29

"A dragon would be impractical, we'd never get it out"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:31

Mein nigga
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:34

"It'd be in there, and would deter the bastards. Could hollow it out and let the dragon make a nest in the riches"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:38

"If you fed me enough talent I could dominate its mind. Set magical traps to attract it"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:41

*don't forget the dudes in the lands of outlaws, they have manpower and are willing to help people.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:42

"How does one feed you talent"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:50

"Get me mages who will give it willingly or get me a lot of people I can rip it from, they'll die of course, it's easier if you slit their throats and let the blood pool around me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:52

"Riiight"
In his head: I GET A MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:53

"Is of possible to bind it to me, so it'll do what I say"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:56

"No. You aren't a powerful Mage, I'll bind it to me, I'll have to fight its mind almost constantly"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 21:56

"The will of a dragon would break your mind"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 22:00

*get rekked*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-01, 22:38

"Oh, oh well"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-02, 05:42

"No offence, you have no training in such things"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-02, 07:47

Ooc: gettus rektus
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-02, 08:43

OOC: hey bush, did your characters mom have a wild night with someone from house Husky? o.O
New fantasy type thing AOb417N_700b

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2015-04-02, 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-02, 12:57

The spaceship industry was once again shocked by leaked information from one of Nazamroth Industries' R&D teams. The anonymous informant managed to acquire information regarding the companies newest project, which he only referred to as "SHX-002".(see photo below)

Spoiler:

We asked an expert, Professor B. Mek, on his thoughts about the prototype: "Dat fing haz tonz of dakka! And tonz of rokkit launchas! Dey shoulda painted it red coz red goes fasta!"
According to the informator who leaked the photo, this is, in fact, merely a turret for a fighter craft. If that is so, then it will be a behemoth of one. Not only is this turret large in size, but has more firepower than most traditional fighter craft. Further information from the leak is that they intend to put not one, but two of these on the craft.
However,  the most astounding part, is why N.I. decided to build such a large ship in the first place: apparently, they intend to house a capital ship class rocket battery inside the craft. If this is true, than this might well become the most fearsome attack craft known to mankind. That is, if they manage to solve the technical difficulties of connecting such a monstrous weapon to a relatively light spacecraft, and manage to make it maneuverable enough to slip past the defenses of capital ships and pound them from point blank range. And while on the subject of point blank range, our informant also claimed that this turret was easily able to withstand a 10 second burst of 6 0.50 caliber gatling guns from that range, and continue fighting, even though it lot one of its own machine guns.
In fact, it is theorized that N.I. has already attempted such a project in the past, as shown by this older photo from one of their testing grounds.

Spoiler:

Experts say, it is entirely possible that the unreasonably bulky nature of the craft is explained by the rocket battery hidden inside, though it is not visible from this angle.
Nazamroth Industries C.E.O. Nazamroth has yet to give a response to these news, but if it is true, then we can surely expect either a revolutionary step forward in the field of assault spacecraft, or a spectacular failure. Only time will tell.

This was John Smith, reporting for Galaxy Daily.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 04:23

....so I'm playing CK2, my courtier Princess Joan has just had a daughter. With herself.
The daughter carries the inbred trait, so it can't be mine (My guy went to her chambers and had sex with her presumably).
I've clicked on the daughter and it has her mother in both parent portraits XD
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 05:53

Blessed be the virgin Joan!

.....because the last time a cheating wife used that excuse it turned out sooooo well....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 10:35

Bush my good man, we need to do things
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 20:17

Ollie they are currently in Kalesch, the capital of Kingdom of Steichnia.

An edit on your Dragon:

Dragons are rare as fuck and there is not much known about them except how to slay them, they are magical creatures that casts spells just by thought, and as Raeven said, their will is stronk as fuck, people with weak minds tend to get hypnotized by them within a second.

Also, Bush, there is a small amount of Mountain Steel in your former land.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-03, 20:22

IC: "no... no, the amount of talent required to fight a dragon mentally... we'd have to slaughter a city... summoning shades would be more practical... if you would stoop to that level"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 09:43

*A gorgeous woman runs into Robert accidentally*
"Oh! Es tut mir leid , Sir!"
*She picks up her pack from the ground and walks away*
*Moments later, Robert realises that his purse is no longer with him*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 12:02

"That woman just stole your purse while you were staring at her tits. do you want it back?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 16:34

OOC: -_- you can't just do that!

"I was not staring at her tits"
*trigger runs off and nudges the woman's leg*
*loud enough for her to hear* "besides that wasn't a purse, that bag is full of gunpowder...very explosive"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 16:44

"Personally i was just going to stab her but whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 16:47

"You can stab her if she doesn't give it back"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fantasy type thing   New fantasy type thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fantasy type thing
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: