Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 00:40

"I'm no tactical expert..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 00:55

Asim: Neither am I....I guess we should start with the windows?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 01:32

"that works"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 01:32

*Asim starts to barricade the windows.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 01:34

she helps as best she can
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 01:43

*They continue to do this for some time.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 01:44

guess they finish up
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 02:41

OOC: Right, fuck these guys for the time being. I'm re-railing this damn thread. Time to kill some Imperials and Smurfs.

IC:

*Fast forward several months. The Consortium, thanks to the information retrieved by the strike team, has prepared for war. Scouts report a small, lightly defended agri-world on the outskirts of Ultramarine space that would be best suited as a spring board for further operations. Even now, the many members of the Consortium are marshaling troops for the purpose of a quick and easy victory on that world. However, not all is well....much has happened in the months that have passed, and not all of it well. Commander Tecumish Jorkun, head of Templum, has been struck by such an ill event, and requires the assistance of his long time friend, Lord Berric. When he arrives at the Brotherhood base, the usually stoic man's features are ashen.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 02:51

Berric: Jorkun, always a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 02:51

Jorkun: Berric...we need to talk, privately, now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 02:54

he nods and gestures his council to leave
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:08

Jorkun: Berric....I don't know how but....My daughter....Emilia....She's gone missing, Berric. Just the other night, and I can't for the life of me figure out how....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:08

"....you want me to help you find her"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:10

OOC wait what of Pesicus?
this is a legitimate question here
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:12

Jorkun: I wouldn't come to you if I had other options, but I don't, and that's because....Berric, it's like she vanished into thin air. The guards reported nothing unusual, and I've had them all checked to make sure they were telling the truth. I've had the security footage and sensors and all other systems checked....And I can tell you now, if she had been taken in a conventional way, there would have been bodies. I can tell you that.

OOC: Here's an idea, Fae: When the Consortium attacks the Imperium, have him observe from a distance, but still cause trouble for both sides here and there. Testing the waters if you will.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:13

well he's bound to have found Consortium territory by now, and with many new worlds under his banner
but given how I planned this champion incarnation I'd say his probing revealed an interesting opponent, so now he's resorted to your scenario you described there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:14

"I'll do what I can. Tex."
she pops up
Tex: yello? oh hey Jorkun
Berric: do a thorough scan for any and all mentions of the commaders daughter or any anonymous people who fit her description or appearance. hack into whatever systems you need to
Tex: on it! Looks like I'll have to delay helpin dad with his project
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:17

OOC: Well then....Let's just see where this goes.

IC:

Jorkun: Who...what, are you? Ah. Forget it. If you can help me that's all I care about right now. I....I'm not sure what else to tell you. I had taken her home after she celebrated her twenty first birthday, helped into bed, partially cause...well...I'm pretty sure that girl could drink us both under, Berric. *nervous chuckle* I went to do some paperwork, fell asleep at my desk....That was that. No one can determine what happened. Like I said, it's like she disappeared into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:19

"if she's anywhere within the consortium, no one can keep Tex from finding her"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:20

Jorkun: Thank you.....With everything that has happened these past few months, and everything that is going to happen....Berric, I have to find her. I'll never be able to forgive myself is something happens to her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:21

he puts a hand on his shoulder
"We'll find her."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:24

Jorkun: Thank you....Um....It may be best to keep this from your daughter. Knowing her, she'll want to get involved personally, and if who ever did this could get to my daughter...I'd rather not place yours in danger.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:25

"Thanks for the concern. Is there anything else you can tell me? anyone you...suspect"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:27

Jorkun: "Suspect"? It could be anyone. Retrovoso, an order in the Disciples, the damned Yutegans. I wouldn't be surprised if that old shit Omun was behind this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:30

Tex: *pops up* no, Omun wouldnt do this, trust me. Yutegans are who i'm checkin out first though. before you ask, i got a hacking algorithm working, just passing time till its through by finding out more about what i'm lookin for
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:32

Jorkun: I mean no offense, can how can you be so sure that Omun isn't behind this? He despises Templum, and frankly, given how cold and calculating Yutegans can be.....I wouldn't be surprised if he has my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:33

Tex: I've met the guy. I'm good at psycho analyzing people.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:34

Jorkun: I mean no offense by this but...Who are you exactly? I find it hard to believe anyone can psycho analyze Omun.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:35

"Name's Tex. Artificial Intelligence."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:36

Jorkun: Artificial......What? Even Omun has never managed that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:36

Berric: I'll explain later
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:38

Jorkun: It doesn't matter. So long as it...Erm, she, can help me find my daughter that's all I care about. *He hands Berric a data drive.* That is all the security information we have from last night. I've had my best men go over this and they can't find anything wrong. Maybe your AI will have better luck, but the amount of data is immense. It could take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:39

Tex: give me five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:40

Jorkun: I'll give you ten.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:44

*five minutes of thorough scaning, re scanning, and re scanning it all later*
"So...it could be nothing but i found....something"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:45

Jorkun: What is it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:45

"odd radiation pattern....checking records for something similar but looks like i'll have to check something REALLY old"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:47

Jorkun: I don't care how old it is. If you have to check it, check it. *Turns to Berric.* I have to address the troops that will be making the initial landing. Is the Brotherhood ready? This is the first major war we've had with other humans in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:48

"We are, just got a possible prototype new addition under construction right now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:48

Jorkun: Prototype? Of what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:49

"dont wanna spoil the surprise"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:50

OOC and I think I see where this is going
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:51

Jorkun: Alright. Just give my men and I some warning before you deploy it.

OOC: Oh really, Fae? Rly!? Really? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLY? Really? ;)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:52

"I will"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:53

OOC but like a good man I shall keep my assumptions to myself and wait it out
(you know what they say about assuming)
(assume)
(it makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me')
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:55

OOC: Heh. And with that, Gor and I are now going to sleep. The Imperium shall be attacked tomorrow......By well rested people. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 03:56

OOC sure thing
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 05:17

OOC. ....its a prototype consortium titan aint it?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 16:51

Jorkun: Thank you. *To Tex* If you need help, I can assign one my best technicians to assist you. He's a good man, just a bit...abrasive. He's better with machines then he is people.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 16:53

"thanks"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 16:54

Jorkun: Please. Keep me informed. Now, I have to return to Khasak and complete the preparations for the attack. *He leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next