Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:17

well

not everyone

just

nearly everyone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:19

i therefore enforce rule 2 of the site
2.: You do not hijack or ruin someone else's plot if he/she is obviously going somewhere with it
and deny you
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:19

this is not hijacking or ruining

all of your characters and the main majority of your fighting forces are still alive

So tell him

How is it ruined?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:20

you are wiping out my army mostly
and stopping a battle that was to be a major part of my plot early on
so therefore
denied
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:21

How was it major

This is what would happen

"Pew pew orks ded lel"

and I didn't stop it

I finished it faster than you could, and like i said, not all of your army

You still have a majority
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:22

no
i'm still denying you for ruining my plot right of the bat
oh
also
viruses dont work that way
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:22

On what grounds am i ruining your plot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:24

because something is going to happen during this battle that is crucial to my plot
but that cant happen if you just life eater virus everything can it?
so therefore
denied
you have 2 options
keep complaining until you get really angry and storm off in a huff
or accept it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:25

Moot point

You let whatever big is happening in your plot happen and then the virus bomb hits
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:25

no
virus bomb is denied
plain and simple
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Why
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:26

because either way
if that hits in this battle that ruins my plans and plot
therefore breaking rule 2
so it is denied
deal with it
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:27

Ooc he has already explained give it m8 person in sidelines waiting to join here
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:27

How does it ruin your plot if the important thing has already fappened
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:28

ortus

Why is your armour slightly lighter red than mine

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:29

i'm not arguing anymore
enforcing rule 2
denied
and i think the reason for that euan is so he can be told apart from you and ollie
was considering giving one of you two's avatar a moustache so i can tell em apart easier
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:30

But

Your argument makes no sense

If the important thing is already happened

Why can I not viral bomb it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:31

because the important thing can only happen if the entire battle happens
as i said
no more arguing
denied
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:31

ooc euan euan euan
no
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: I could argue that the plot would evolve around key things such as this; things that have big impacts have a great impact on the larger story.
Admittedly I don't think doing viral bomb mechanicum death missiles this early was a wise thing to do, but to what point can we do things without interrupting your plot, we don't know what your plot is; so we can't really predict what we can and can't do.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:33

I know
look put it this way
if you do something like this and it does ruin the plot, i'll enforce law 2 and deny it
if not then I will allow it to happen
alright?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:34

Okay virus bomb next battle then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:34

also
methinks wasting a virus bomb on something like this is just fucking stupid tactics in the first place
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:36

How so, eliminating a good proportion of the enermys armour in one decisive surgical strike seems logical to me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:36

As long as you don't abuse the power, I guess that's alright.

Also, mechanicum wouldn't think it's a waste when incompetent mechanicus commander lost control of a entire forge, to a 'inferior' xeno race.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:38

Oh yeh..still gotta do something about that adept
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:41

okay 2 things
1) just re reading the rules. says i need to state how much this thread is going to stick to canon
so in terms of big things such as who's allowed to do what by imperial law, army composition ect, sticking to canon. in terms of small things like that commissar of mine having arc pistol and maul (he was given them as gifts by Destron for saving his life) leniency is allowed
2) just did some research. life eater virus is an exterminatus class weapon. only incredibly high ranking imperial guard or navy officers, members of the inquisition and high ranking astartes can authorize the use of exterminatus class weaponry
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:43

Who knows what the orks have done, probably been mass producing hundreds of vehicles and weapons... which is not good considering orks can make do with just about anything. So yeah.
Someone's gotta pay.

Also, there are lower grades of virus weapons that only last for a few minutes cos they are highly unstable and will die out quickly.
We ain't on about the exterminatus kind.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:44

And mechanicus break the rules.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:47

Nice law you have there

Shame that the mechanicum don't care about rhem
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:49

Also I love how the leniency only really applys to your character
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:51

Ooc: anyway, are we just waiting for Bush?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:54

Comrade Kitten wrote:
ready to deliver its fatal payload of concentrated life eater virus right into the heart of the battlefield
I said small things... life eater virus isnt small
and im pretty sure admech are bound by imperial law still
and ollie look
he specifically said life eater
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:56

*sigh*
Yeah... it does.
God damnit Euan.
You had one job.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:56

Which is also know as a virus. Bombs contents isn't
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:57

You specifically said life eater dude
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:58

Yes and
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:58

Life eater is the world ending one.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 22:59

thats exterminatus class
your guys cant authorize its use
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:00

Well, they wouldn't be able too, but that wouldn't stop em.
Mechanicus are pretty evil bastards.
Cancer pills and all.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:01

Cancer pills?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:01

Its not like you cab really tell the mechanicum to do anything, you can request
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:03

Yeah, in one story the mechanicus tell the imperial regiment that is defending its fortress that the atmosphere is poisonous, so they need to take a pill each day.

This is a lie, the atmosphere is fine, and the pills actually induce cancer.
Read storm of iron.
Good book.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:05

1) euan all imperial forces on this planet are under my guys jurasdiction. Admech= imperial
2)thet did this....why?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:06

Not really considering I outrank him. So does the sister cannoness
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:07

Ooc:read the book and find out.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:08

Also the mechanicum are assholes, they do much worse than that
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:09

Wait

Is that book wrote by Graham mcneil
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:10

Mechanicus are the epitome of sadistic, backstabbing, unfeeling, and untrustworthy cult weirdos.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:11

And I think it is.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-04-19, 23:12

Ever heard the saying "I would rather you die a thousand times over than loose a sacred machine" before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: