Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads

Go down 
+5
Captain Raeven
Dargoth
Nazamroth
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 00:50

OOC *sees euan dont wanna be a bounty hunter but does wanna be an assassin*
"I dont like mercenaries. and an assassin is just a precise mercenary"

IC "Alright, vanquishers light up those krushas. bullseye lets take out the treads on some of those wagons, keep them away from our lines so our artillery can light em up! all battle tanks, conquorers and annihilators, you do likewise"
Bullseye: LOAD ONE! *lifter loads a shell* TARGET AQUIRED!
Thunderfoot: FIRE!
*with a boom the cannon fires, tearing the battlewagon's treads in two, immobalising it*
"Praetor squad delta, i want a volley on that immobalised wagon, coordinates transmitted."
+rodger that, we'll make the damn sky fall on them!+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 00:52

ork artillry batteris reply in kind as the ork hoard pushes into the imperial line cutting thier way threw the guards in propa orky fashon
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 00:55

the wagon is anihilated by the foehammer missile barrage
"We got orks cutting through our lines! Demolishers, i want you blunting their spearhead! conquerors and annihilators, swing around and flank their rearguard, cut them off!"
*several squads of leman russ demolishers form up to blockade the ork advance as the faster moving conquerors andn annihilators move to flanking positions*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 00:57

spearheading the charge is another krusha tank it loads up a tankbusta shell and fires its main guns as it leads the charge of looted tanks (all kinds)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 00:58

the demolisher cannons of the demolishers open up, tearing great chunks from all ork vehicles hit by them, the weaker armored ones being annihilated by the volley
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 00:58

"Load HESH! I want that tank gone!"
"Aye sir, one get well package coming up!"
*Distinctive clink of a shell entering the breach"
"All yours chap!"
*The gun gives off another thunderous retort as it fires another shell*

/further up\
*as the Ork lines near the Prydainian formation, a walls of explosions erupt out of the ground, the Earthshaker batteries having timed their shots perfectly*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:13

with each killed tank its contents break out in the form of angry orks, whom jump on to other tanks and even attempting to commander several imperial tanks, the forward charge was halted momentarily by the earthshaker rounds but not for long as the orks behind them broke threw the smoke and pushed past the wreaks of the tanks unlucky to be caught in the crossfire (ork and imperial alike) artillery shells continue to rain down a mix of fire and shrapnel as their constant fire continues
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:15

the orks that charge the demolishers are met with a wall of fire as the tanks' heavy flamer sponsons open up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:22

*A melee breaks out as tank commanders attempt to fend off the orks, the lack of infantry making it harder*

+We need *Ork roar followed by gunshot* infantry support! Llywellyn get those men up now!+
"Shit...platoon commander take your platoon and sure up the left flank!"
*his response is cut off by the booming if guns, but he obviously got the message as the Centaurs begin making their way up toward the Prydanian tanks*

"You lot, form a line on my right! If they push through, you will be the wall upon which they break!"
*Llywellyn sighs and takes a look through his binoculars*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:23

a few smarter orks stay out of the flame range and fire rockets at the demolishers as the heavy tanks target them as well
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:26

the smarter orks notice the pintle heavy stubbers on the tank just before they open up on them, while the demolisher cannons fire more volleys into the tanks
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:27

the tanks return in kind as the krusha fires its heavy gun into the middle of the demolisher lines
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:33

one of them has its turret blown off as the vanquishers back on the ridge target the krusha and fire
meanwhile the annihilators and conquerors flank the ork forces and close in, encircling the greenskins
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:42

several orks jump out of wrakages and drop det packs around the flanking tanks, more tanks add their fire powre to the krusha and they continue to barrage the imperial lines
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:48

the tanks are faster than most leman russes so the orks are usually unable to reach them, as their own firepower sees to the rest
"commanders, identify weak points in the encircled force and transmit to devil dog teams"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:50

more artillery fire, more charges, a wierd boy stomps a tank with the foot o gork/mork
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 01:53

the devil dogs move in, incredibly fast, their melta cannons obliterating all in their path
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 02:09

as they attact the encircled orks they suddenly come under heavy plasma fire that rips several tanks and soldiers apart in the distance a massive machine of scrap and rust trudges towards the imperials spewing fire,plasma and death
Kommanda: Veerz Wif da Grod wez Neva gona looz

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 Attachment lines (bit bigger then a squiggoth )
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 03:19

*The big stomps thing starts taking HESH rounds through its unsloped armour, the explosive filament wrecking havok with the internal machinery*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 03:27

the grod trudges on its heavy batteries unleashing a salvo of missiles and death upon the imperial forces, its plasma and laz batteries, (for lack of a better word) snipe imperial basilisk batteries targeting the imperials artillery support with devastating results. Orks threw out the battlefield are stomping and shouting " GROD, GROD, GROD GROD," they push on with joy at the display of this new weapon of war
Veerz: "when da grod stomps umiez gets krumped HA AH HA HA HA HA"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 03:49

OOC: *cough* my artillery is sitting 15km away *Cough*

*The missiles do a number on the Prydainian tanks and decimates their forces causing them to begin falling back toward friendly infantry. Said infantry have seen this and are pouring fire into the Orks in the form of lascannons, mortars and stubbers* (You destroyed a tenth)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:00

OOC well i didn't know that so just retcon that tidbit
IC: the second salvo dropping burna fule and napalm onto the retreating forces. other then that it continues to blast support viechels with concentrated laz fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:06

*The napalm catches some unfortunates commander but most are unscathed as the tanks continue to retreat. About 1.5-2km away my command tank is still send multiple shells toward the 'Grod'*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:07

OOC: Do you like Star Wars?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:11

its GPDS (grot pont defese systm) shoots several of them out of the sky
OOC yes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:13

OOC: Grot Point Defence System? XD is that just an Ork lobbing Grots?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:14

OOC: wanna join in an RP Me n Gor are setting up?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:16

OOC that was the prototype it wasent that effective even if it was funny so they set up turrets and had grots man them. as for the rp, sure tho id rather it goes farther then the last mandalorian thing we set up,
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:19

OOC: lol, and the RP hopefully will last longer. It's set about a year after Return of the Jedi, meaning the new movie won't threaten to change the universe in our setting.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:30

OOC cool
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:31

OOC thoughts on the grod
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:33

OOC: pretty wacky, and cool!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 04:35

OOC: FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 10:37

OOC ideed
IC "Crap....devil dogs encircle it, take out its legs!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 13:22

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 11166010
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 15:54

What thread are we going to do the starwars expanded universe in?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 16:05

the star wars one
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 16:18

OOC I'll probably just watch
I might be interested, I might not
I just like the fighting
Mainly the space battles
Ok primarily the space battles
Like the huge zog off ones with intense laser fire
Yeah... I like those
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 16:33

Just tell me when the thread goes up :p
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 16:40

Gorath wrote:
OOC *sees euan dont wanna be a bounty hunter but does wanna be an assassin*
"I dont like mercenaries. and an assassin is just a precise mercenary"

IC "Alright, vanquishers light up those krushas. bullseye lets take out the treads on some of those wagons, keep them away from our lines so our artillery can light em up! all battle tanks, conquorers and annihilators, you do likewise"
Bullseye: LOAD ONE! *lifter loads a shell* TARGET AQUIRED!
Thunderfoot: FIRE!
*with a boom the cannon fires, tearing the battlewagon's treads in two, immobalising it*
"Praetor squad delta, i want a volley on that immobalised wagon, coordinates transmitted."
+rodger that, we'll make the damn sky fall on them!+

u know wat mate

die
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 16:43

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 11011239_10155482638090483_3858943454491130975_n
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 16:52

GG bulgaria
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 17:16

not even sure why ze ivans are angry
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:43

as they close in the devil dogs are engulfed in flame and plasma, laz batteries momentarily switching their targets to the encroaching dogs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:47

several vanquisher shells are now fired at the walker, aimed for its legs
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:55

the GPDS shoots down most of them yet one manages to impact the Grod, to the dismay of the nearby orks the shrapnel from the vanquisher shell hitting the grods snazzy shield eviscerated them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:57

"Earthshakers, praetors, annnihilate that thing!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-28, 23:59

Earthshaker crewmen: +we need co ordinates+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-29, 00:00

the grod stops moving its back opens up revealing a massive cannon its legs fire braces into the ground to stabilize it. as the grod fires its main gun (think earthshaker but way bigger) the shock wave knocks several nearby tanks back and leaves a cloud of dust behind the grod
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-29, 00:01

++coordinates transmitted++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-04-29, 00:05

the great shell impacts deep into the imperial lines spreading a massive ring of devastation. the grods back seals up as it renews its march of death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood, Sand and Tank Treads   Blood, Sand and Tank Treads - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood, Sand and Tank Treads
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next