Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
cow-man
Nazamroth
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:04

*Serana starts twitching nervously*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:04

"what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:06

"T-there's something out here with us! Something big!!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:08

"its just the orks. Look every ork is slightly psychic, you're just sensing the collective build up between them, they're nowhere near us"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:11

*Just as she says that a group of Ork kommandoez lead by a massive Ork warrior assault the Taurox. Tearing into the rear armour*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:12

"....shit" *she hits the accelerator, quickly outpacing the orks*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:17

* She leaves most in the dust, except for one that clambered into the vehicle. The warrior gives a roar and begins slamming against the wall that seperates them from it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:18

she switches to auto pilot, pokes her head out of the hatch, and zaps the ork with her eye zapper thing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:21

*He gives a roar and punches the wall next to her head, leaving a fist sized dent before activating his klaw*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:22

she zaps again, blowing its head off
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:23

*The corpse falls back and out of the Taurox*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:23

"that was annoying"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:26

*Serana is shuddering*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:43

"hey hey hey" *she puts a hand on her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:48

"They're under attack! My brother is hurt!!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:50

"how can you be sure?!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:52

"we ww-were implanted with ch-chips when we were made.....We know when the other is in p-pain if we're closssse enough to establish a link"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:53

"....he's gonna be okay"
*meannwhile where matt is*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 21:58

*Two Tauroxes have been written off, with Matt and the Techpriests surrounded trying to fend off a large group of feral orks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:02

*the ground shakes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:04

"Fall back to me!"
*He lets off a chain of shots that vaporises several orks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:05

in a flash of light a large amount of orks are reduced to a smoking pile of ash
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:06

"The fuck?"
*He looks toward the flash*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:07

the newcomer towers over all there. there is a whirring as the thermal cannon charges and fires again, vaporising more orks, and gerantius charges, crushinng orks underfoot, heavy stubber blazing*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:12

"Vanguards, Rangers bring them down!"
*He continues to obliterate orks as the mechanicus forces re-engage*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:13

he strides through, trampling orks underfoot and obliterating others with his cannon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:22

*Matt tries to identify the newcomer*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:30

i already said who it is
gerantius
that mysterious freeblade who alana's mates with
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:32

OOC: I didn't see it say Getantius, I have now though.

*The Orks break and rout*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:34

he blasts them as they ru
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:50

*Before Matt can breath a sigh of relief, an Ork jumps up and impales him on a spear*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:52

the orks head gets blown off, but too late to stop the stabbing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 22:53

*He looks down at the spear and snaps off the tip*
"Surprisingly enough, this doesn't hurt very much*

/elsewhere\

*Serana screams and clutches at her stomach*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:01

Alana quickly looks her up and down

my ranger approaches him and gets about fixing the wound up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:08

*She passes out*

R: Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:11

Alana: laura, serana's passed out!

he remains silent as he finishes up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:13

L: Shit! What happened?

R: *Looks to Gerantius* Thank you, Gerantius
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:18

"I have no idea!"

he turns and looks at him silently
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:27

M: I'll take that as a 'you're welcome'. Alright men, form up on the Chimera. Non combatants inside, soldiers on top.

L: just lay her down, We'll look at her when we get back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:29

she does so
+rob....serana's hurt and i've no idea how+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:32

+Fuck......Where is she hurt?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:36

+stomach+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:41

+I thought that link was broken....+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:43

+link?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:51

+We were linked at birth, that chip on my spine is both a pain inhibitor and a neural link it would seem"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:52

+well how do we help her?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:53

+Let her rest, it'll wear off+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-04, 23:58

+alright. are you okay?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:02

+Nothing fatal, are you alright?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:02

+we're fine. kommando ambush, nothing we couldnt handle+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2015-05-05, 00:04

+Why do I get the feeling that you made them regret ever coming out of the ground+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next