Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A branch in the path - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:56

"Wrong power setting..."
*William begins walking to his home, keeping an eye on the hunters*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:57

*Silas jumps out of the ship, draws his DC, and levels his rifle at cerventes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 21:59

"I wouldn't advise threatening them, they'll tear a man to shreds"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:00

" my thanks for crippling it this hunt would have taken longer without your interference" (throws guts towards his hounds who start eating them with gusto) "would you like a horn or some trophy of your kill?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:01

"No problem, and sorry for ending your hunt prematurely"
*He disappears into the charred house*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-05-09, 22:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:02

*he ignites his jetpack* "lets see them try"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:03

Cervantes: you need not fear you are not our prey (he says while skinning the reek)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:07

*the pack cuts* "hmm, i still dont trust you beast man"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:09

Cervantes: then you are a wise hunter
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:11

*he grunts, keeping the rifle up*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:13

Cervantes: "would you like some" (hes butchering the cuts for travel)

the hounds are playing with the skull
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:15

"i'll pass *gags* not in a million years"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:18

Cervantes: suit yourself ( he packs all of it he can up then heads out back to his den)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:23

*After about 10 minutes, William steps out wearing a black version of his previous armour with a hooded coak tied to his shoulder pads. At his waist sir a pair of bladed Tonfa, their blades approximately the length of his arm with an arrowhead style point that protrudes out of the blunt edge*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:24

OOC nice
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:24

"damn kid, you look like a murderous bastard of a bounty hunter"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:32

*Evil chuckle*
"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:43

"Not quite as good as me, but it'll do"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:44

OOC about the Eclipse's laser, it's 2/3 the power of one of the 8 beams you see make up the Death Star's superlaser
but it's still powerful enough to full on penetrate a planetary shield and split the crust open
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:53

"Thanks for the lift"
*William walks into a small garage and exits on a BARC speeder bike*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-05-09, 23:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 22:57

OOC it is still awesome shame its expanded universe so it no longer is cannon
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:00

OOC hm aye
it had a sister ship, the Eclipse II. the most notable difference was the tower sitting above the laser
in old lore they didn't come into play/weren't finished until after Emperor Palpatine resurrected
of course the Eclipse was left adrift by Tyber Zann after he seized it because he can't lay low with a ship that big. so the Emperor was left with the Eclipse II to use as his flagship under the newly formed Dark Empire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:02

OOC: Nice!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:04

"Plan? I was going to go back to some friends of mine, you can tag along if you like."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:09

OOC here's a first impression of the Alliance on the ship
A branch in the path - Page 19 230px-Eclipse1
"The hyperspace tunnel opened, and this black thing came crawling out from between the stars… We thought it was a ghost ship, until it opened fire."
―New Republic information officer Nara Dun
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:11

OOC: could you post the link, my phone isn't loading the picture.

"I'll be fine, good luck with your bounty hunting...provided I'm not the target"
*He revs the speeder*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:12

OOC I'll give you the entire damn webpage
Eclipse-class dreadnought
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:17

OOC: Danke
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:22

"There is a bounty on you kid, I don't know why, but someone wants you dead, here" *he sends him his com number* "if you get In trouble, contact me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:27

"Will do"

*And with that William brings the speeder round with an overly sharp turn and zooms off toward a nearby town*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:28

*to himself* "good luck kid, it's a tough galaxy out there" *he climbs back into his ship and sets off for the mando camp*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:32

OOC: So which of you lot is good at drawing?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:40

Ooc: I'm okay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:41

OOC: I was gonna ask if someone could possibly do a quick drawing of my guy from the description I gave.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:46

OOC cant draw worth crap
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-09, 23:55

OOC: Same here
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 00:00

OOC heading to age of ultron
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 00:02

OOC: Have fun
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 00:11

OOC is it normal that I can draw creatures better than men?
then again I don't venture to that, though I did draw some good Astartes in middle school because I was bored. don't get the wrong idea they were just standing and I was drawing each of the different Space Marines from DoW
again because of boredom
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 00:12

OOC ok ok I can't draw tiny people worth a damn because I like to work in details
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 03:07

when he gets there he sees 4 old republic commandos sitting around a fire bickering grados guarding a tent protectors training and doing their assigned jobs and one large with blue lights glowing out of it and he sees a shut down basilisk war droid
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 04:16

Cervantes arrives back to his den

Last edited by Dargoth on 2015-05-10, 05:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 09:24

*he drops the ship into a hover, and with the push of a few buttons, all of the laser turrets are pointed at the commandos* +who's side are you on boys?+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 16:19

OOC your guys not big on making friends it seams.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 17:08

Ooc: most mercenarys aren't
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 17:09

OOC fairs
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 17:38

Captain Raeven wrote:
Ooc: most mercenarys aren't

....then how do you get employers and support?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 17:44

OOC ruthlessness
some prize that quality
most do when mercenaries are involved
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:11

OOC: he has that quality in some quantity.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:13

OOC: *sees some soldiers, points a fuck ton of lasers at them until he knows who's side they're on*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-05-10, 21:16

OOC: They're Mandolorians, so wouldn't 'More bounty hunters' come to mind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next