Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:09

"thanks"

"no problem"

"so where are you taking me now?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:15

Aequitas: See you around.

Jorkun: Now...I have to oversee a few things. Good luck swaying the other members of the big four.

Akiba: Low security cell, at least, until proper arrangements can be made for you. Sorry, we weren't exactly expecting to have a guest.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:18

"you too"

"thanks...and good luck finding your daughter."

"alrighty. and my little girl, will she be moved with me or will she have to stay in her safety bunker where she is now?"

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:20

*Not sure what to do here now....*

Jorkun: Thank you...I'm...doing everything I can.

Akiba: You'd have to take that up with the Commander.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:21

she leaves i guess

"If you need my help, just let me know"

she nods as she rubs her wrists where the cuffs were. they still hurt a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:24

Jorkun: I'll be sure to...I already have my best people on this, as well as....*Realizes he doesn't know if Cador knows about Tex or not*, other contacts, along with Berric

Akiba: You okay?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:26

he nods

"i'm fine, thanks"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:27

*Jorkun goes his separate ways with Cador.*

Akiba: Oh...okay.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:29

kay

"you seem nice"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:32

Akiba: Um....Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:35

"so, what happens next to my planet?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 03:36

Akiba: I don't know. I guess they'll install a Consortium governor probably.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 11:18

"Where does that leave me the?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 11:54

OOC. so we spent the day until now painting the place.... to describe how my dad and i do ths kind of stuff, he only wanted to snap the painting gear in two a dozen times, and even the dog and the toilet paper roll got painted and i think the wall looks worse now....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 18:38

Ooc. Good news, everyone!
Nazamroth Industries just discovered a seemingly inexhaustible source of wax! NI intends to sell the rights to the source to anyone who wishes to push bees out of the wax industry. The wax will most likely go to whoever manages to finally get it unstuck from NI C.E.O. Nazamroths right eardrum....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 18:46

*naz is leaped upon*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:02

Yay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:04

sooo sup
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:06

Ooc. Still about half deaf on my right ear.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:12

*gives hug*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:15

Ooc. Yay? 
On the "bright" side, now that i can barely hear things from the outside with my right ear, chewing, brushing teetch, or washing my face is a whole new world...

So, anything we can do?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:38

......guess no...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:40

sorry was distracted
wat u wanna do?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:46

Ooc. Uhm.... Something? I dunno...
I still think you completely changed texs personality so im entirely unsure what to even do with her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:50

yeah she's still mostly immature and learning this time around
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 19:54

I think its quite the opposite. She takes this whole kidnapping of some random girl so seriously that she cant even see obvious things. I wouldnt call that immature
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:00

thats because its the first time she's had exposure to something that serious so doesnt know how to handle it properly
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:10

Ooc. See, now that could be a starting point for an actual conversation.... If i wouldnt want to just sleep and be done with yet another disappointing day.......
...actually, i think i get that sleeping dragon from Highschool DxD now... Just sleep through everything, wake up just before the apocalypse, and watch the show.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:11

ah
fair enough then
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:54

*He shrugs.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:00

"...wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:02

Akiba: Sorry. No one tells the mainliners things like that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:03

"Well at least you're polite about it"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:12

Akiba: Um....Thanks?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:35

a few days later....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:47

*Her daughter is brought to her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:49

*one happy reunion later*

*meanwhile, at the brotherhood base*
berric is talking to the big 4's leaders via hologram, with the tragadon captain with him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:58

Akiba: You....must have really impressed the Commander. He usually isn't so lenient.

++Omun: I see...This is...saddening to hear Lord Berric, but what is it you propose exactly?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:03

"You mean you didn't get an actual debrief on what went down and why i'm here?" *the girl is asleep*

"Simple. as you know the brotherhood is based in an asteroid field, upon various bases. we have large numbers of disused bases stretching all across this asteroid field, and there are large amounts of uninhabited planets within consortium space. we use this free space to protect their civilians"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:07

Akiba: Not really. I was just told you were a high priority individual.

++Omun: That's very reasonable, but the possibility of this sparking another war is very real. We would have to take many precautions to see that this massive migration was not followed.

Hagren: Further, the amount of resources it would require are staggering. Retrovoso would be willing to offer them, but with so many resources already being put towards preparing for a prolonged war with the Imperials, will be straining ourselves. This could not have come at a worse time, Lord Berric.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:12

"Well one conversation and i go from a prisoner to....honestly not sure what I am now"

"then I propose this. should another war be sparked, the brotherhood will fight it. Your worlds will remain untouched, we will see to that."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:21

Akiba: Well...he hasn't treated you like a real prisoner so...That's a good sign at least.

++Omun: I am not concerned about that, Lord Berric. What concerns me is our ability to fight two wars at once. As noble as your suggestion is, it would be ill advised for the Brotherhood to fight on its own. Please understand, I mean no disrespect, but to divide our forces at a time like this....I will talk to my best minds and see if they any suggestions on how to reduce the chance of the migrants being followed.

Hagren: I can assign Retrovoso security forces to assist as well. We are not lacking in manpower.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:25

"yep! so....what have i missed on my planet? well...its not my planet anymore...but still"

he nods at that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:26

Akiba: Oh...Um, from what I've heard, people are just happy they don't have to worry about starving anymore.

++Omun: Further, it must be asked, have you had any contact with the government of these...Outer Colonies?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:31

"Well I'm glad that finally got sorted. I couldn't do shit about it with the sisters of battle on my ass all the time"

+they have representatives en route+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:44

Akiba: Did they really have more authority then you? I mean, you were the governor, right?

++Omun: Very well. Let us hope then that we can settle these people safely and quickly.

Hagren: Agreed. The sooner the better.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:48

"My options were, try to stop them and be burned alive, or let them but try to subvert them secretly. they burn me, they just install a new governor who will listen to them"

"agreed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:54

Akiba: Oh....Why not send the Guard against them? You had them outgunned and out numbered.

++Omun: Keep us informed, Lord Berric. The sooner the migration begins, the better. I will have my best people find worlds suited to the Tragadon.

Hagren: Once Omun has that done, I'll have my men begin constructing shelters and sending supplies to such worlds.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:58

"Cause that would be attacking the 'holy warrior priests of the emperor'. that would be a sure fire way to be declared heretic, have the arbites turn on me and then have my planet invaded, my people killed, and me and my family also killed"

he nods again
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 00:18

Akiba: You're kidding. All because you had to get rid of some corrupt clergy?

*They sign off.*

Natran *to Berric*: That went better then I expected.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 00:22

"yep! so yeah i didnt really like the idea of starring in a practical effects remake of the wicker man, complete with idiot cultists"

Berric: agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next