Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+4
Dargoth
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

A branch in the path - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 00:59

OOC if you cant tell Cervantes doesn't have much to do in his free time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:04

"What do you want me to shoot?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:05

"your choice. *he stands up* show me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:14

"I need a target"
*He lets the rifle slide off of his shoulder and into his hands*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:16

he gestures to the tent door as he stands
"lets find you one"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:21

*He exits*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:24

he follows
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:27

*waiting*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:29

they see a swamp rat bout 150 yards off (or whatever Luke said )
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:40

OOC alright I'll try the call now and HOPEFULLY not get into a bind for another week
IC Rekker decides to call the Moff after careful review of the probings and sends his call in (basically the beeping of hologram supported devices)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:42

OOC he's a little busy right now fae
IC "there" *he points to some kind of fast moving flying bird thing* "hit that"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:51

*He turns off the safety and after a few seconds vaporises it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:52

"....impressive"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 01:57

"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:00

"speak to Zeta, he'll find a place for you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:03

"Yes, sir"

*He goes off to find Zeta*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-05-13, 02:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:13

OOC the Admiral can wait too
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:14

OOC: Don't worry, he'll answer on a minute
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:22

he answers the call

Zeta's doing exercises
specifically pushups
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:24

Cervantes sniffs around the mando camp before coming across the tent of his "guest" he enters it to see whats inside
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:27

he sees alot of stones from different planets and skulls as well and she hs a lot of holotapes and books
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:32

"Sir"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 02:40

cervantes sits down and looks threw the objects

Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:09

Rekker: Dorn Tarnus, pardon my intrusion but I've done my own snooping around the planet. we've come across an interesting character among the locals, and he stated that he'll listen only to you until you release him by your word. Cervantes was his name, of Vader's Ghosts. I called to see if we could work something out
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:13

its stuff about history , nature ,survival and a book about a clone during the war
he is suddenly grabbed by a strong grip heavily armored mando in tan armor he then is punched and knocked out and when hes back together he's out in the middle of nowhere and a couple mandos are pointing their blasters at him and they have his weaponry
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:20

Cervantes doesn't react "..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:24

+and why would i want to release him currently? he has proved to be one of the best soldiers i have and i think i may need him for what i have planed+
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:32

Rekker: we could work something out about him, I personally think he could prove useful in boarding actions myself
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:48

"why were you snooping in our camp?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:50

Cervantes: it had her scent. I would like my things back especially the gift.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:56

OOC: Is Cervantes force sensitive?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 03:58

OOC yes but no training or any realization other then feelings and instincts the emperor didn't really approve of Cervantes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:13

OOC: Cool! For some reason I have the urge to 'Stumble upon' your cave and loot crystals so I get a Tonfa hilt lightsaber.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:14

they hand it to him
"don't hang around our camp without a seal from another mando"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:19

Cervantes: understood.......what does she like? i was trying to find out.

OOC every color crystal is available in this cave but if you want black, silver, bronze, or white you need to go to the deepest part and have to deal with a Terentatek beast
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:21

OOC: *Wants Black n Green* what's a Terentak beast?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:22

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:24

OOC think of them as pissed off rancor that are toxic and force resistant
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:31

OOC:.............That's a bloody huge cave you have there!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:34

OOC big time it goes deep Cervantes has only explored the first 3 levels
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:37

OOC: Cool!
Could have a little plot within this thread where he gathers a few people and goes deeper
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:38

OOC well he did tell the moff about the crystals so if the moff wants the rarer stuff deeper down all he has to do is order a expedition
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:41

OOC: How could the Moff use the crystals?
The only thing I've seen them used for outside of lightsabers, was the Death Star.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:50

OOC well you gave one possible answer and it was not the death star other then that i have no idea
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 04:51

OOC: Stormtroopers storming rebel based with lightsabers........
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 05:04

OOC not to mention all the variations
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 05:07

"she likes things from nature and she loves history and she loves anything that's exotic"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 05:08

Cervantes: my thanks (he steps into the woods and vanishes from sight knowing what to get now )
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 05:19

OOC: Cool!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 05:19

OOC sleeping now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 05:21

OOC: Night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next