Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+4
Dargoth
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

A branch in the path - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:06

in orbit High Admiral Rekker reviews what little digging the probes did around the planet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:10

the moff is still in his command tent while Zeta is with his men
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:13

they all just stare at him and nod
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:15

one mando says
"i don't think the boss lady wont be to happy with you most people who wake her up like that lose a limb"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:19

"I'll keep that in mind" *he draws his pistol, standing just outside the tent, and fires a shot in the air*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:22

*Flying*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:29

more mandos point his blasters at him
"are you insane you dik'ut! that's a basilisk war droid it will destroy you"
he hears a different voice inside the tent a female
???: you DIK'UT!!!
a hand grabs him by the neck and pulls him in a female mando seems to be the engineer and from her work a damn good one at that her armor is a black and orange with a tad bit of yellow and she had her blaster at his head
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:32

"hello... i think i might be looking for someone else? unless you repainted your armor in which case nice choice"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:35

*He arrives outside the camp*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-05-12, 20:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:36

she growls and throws him out he then sees a smaller command tent next to the larger tent
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:49

"Whoops." *walks into other tent*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:52

the guards let him in
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:54

"hey, i think i pissed off the person next door"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:55

*He stops the speeder next to the command tent and gets off, removing his helmet once he's done so*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:56

the moff is on a comfy chair sipping from a brandy glass
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:57

OOC back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 20:59

*agter a few moments of being overly nervous he steps in*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:01

Cervantes finishes the meat and stores it #am i needed?#
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:01

hey dar
IC "Hm? oh, hello"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:02

OOC hey
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:13

"Hello"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:13

He sees she's deep asleep
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:30

*he sits down on the floor, leans back on one hand, activates his HUD, and starts playing the stock market to pass the time*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:36

"you must be the local boy"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:40

"I am..."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:42

OOC.....
IC: not hearing a reply and seeing as his guest is not around Cervantes decides to see her companions (the other mandos)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:51

"Well then, a pleasure to meet you" *drinks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 21:55

OOC: if you aren't cool with this bush just retcon it

IC:*His commlink buzzes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:00

"The pleasure is all mine, if you will excuse me for a moment"

*He steps out and answers*
+Yes?+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:09

She gets up and when he looks up she's already pointing a blaster at him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:16

at this time Cervantes has entered the mando camp
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:18

+hey kid... Look I might have to call you back... I'm in a bit of a spot all of a sudden. Tell the moff I said hi+ *he ends the call and stands up*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:22

*He walks back in*
"My apologies, Moff"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:23

"that's alright"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:32

"Seeing as the Republic just killed my father, I was wondering if you were taking on potential soldiers"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:34

"Well I never turn down manpower, but what are your skills?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:38

"I'm a marksman"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:46

is peeking in tents
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 22:59

"why were you watching me sleep"
she's obviously not to happy with him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:03

"is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:07

"It is"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:11

"I wasn't, I was facing the wall idiot, just waiting, was checking stocks to keep myself busy"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:13

cervantes: continues to peek in tents
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:13

"how good are you?" *sips*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:14

"Trying to explain it wouldn't do me justice"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-12, 23:58

"is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 00:05

"Mmhmm"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 00:06

"prove it"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 00:12

"how do I know you weren't using your helmet to look behind you"
(mando helms cans see 360 vision)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 00:42

Cervantes opens this tent "...." he closes it and keeps looking around
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 00:59

OOC if you cant tell Cervantes doesn't have much to do in his free time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next