Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 01:58

"A gender first"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:00

Delmos: Well, this is your AI, so it's your choice.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:03

"...Male"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:04

Delmos: Alright. *He sets that as the AI's gender.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:16

"hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:17

Delmos: What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:17

"not sure"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:27

*It's clear Delmos isn't either.*

*Meanwhile, there's a....rather respectful knock at Torrel's door.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:28

"well...."

*he answers, ready to call his armour if needs be*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:37

Delmos: How about...hm...Well, a sense of humor may be a good idea.

*It's....The officers from before, surprisingly, and they're not armed. In fact, the most they seems to be a sheet of paper. Their leader seems to be somewhere between anger and horrible embarrassment.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:39

"yeah"

he cocks his head
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:40

OOC there's still that Tyranid thing I did a long time ago by now that you probably never noticed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:42

OOC: Fae, if I never noticed it, I apologize entirely. It probably got buried in other things before I got on.

IC:

*Based on what she told him, he begins to code the humor algorithms.*

Officer: Um...We're here to deliver an official pardon to Second Class Technician Delmos Hrak.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:44

she helps

"....Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:45

OOC not really I just posted it right after you went to sleep and Gorath told me so then next day you start back up
kind of surprising really but that's ok I recovered it to post later
like now
IC
(day 7 of intial distubances)
entire settlements are starting to pack up and leave for strongpoints, but entire groups of settlements stop responding by the hour and countless caravans never arrive. there are however several disturbing calls, cries for help mainly. they all share the trait of being drowned in local gunfire and screeing and beastial bellows in the background alongside screaming, none except one were on video, and this one was recent

+unknown #+
*flickering on pointed at the ground during what's apparent running*
camera operator (civilian): *panting from running* I got it! I got a signal!
camera pans to the man running next to him pointing a gun behind him, a civilian
gunman: what are you waiting for then?! tell them! we-
flesh hooks sink into and through him from behind before he's violently yanked backwards. the camera operator stops in his tracks and focuses the camera on the sight behind him. a lictor just as his talons sink into the gunman, quieting him as an entire caravan's being overrun by hormagaunts and warriors, people desperately trying to escape or return fire amidst the carnage . as it looks up hormagaunts run past it towards the camera operator with beastial vigor. the camera turns around and goes a few steps before flying out of the hand that held it and lands sideways on the ground with the camera operator on the ground at the bottom of the screen, the hormagaunt perched on him and slashing him through his cries until a strike decapitates him, another one comes into view and bites his arm, ripping it off and tearing flesh from bone as the other rips his back apart. then both perk up from another distant cry and run towards it, one trampling the camera
+call end+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:47

OOC: Again, sorry Fae. If I missed it I may done so by clicking the button that took me to the most recent post on thread, cause I honestly don't remember reading it. :/

Delmos: Well...That's done. What next?

Officer: Yes...The High Chancellor signed it himself. It exonerates the technician of all wrong doing.

*Upon discovering this, more forces are sent to the afflicted world, with a large number of Tender troops and druids amongst them. The Tenders begin to mercilessly hunt the creatures, their druids using their connection with the very world to find the lairs and snuff them out.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:51

"....am drawing a blank...."

".....*calling*Delmos?" *he's still tense just in case*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:52

*He gets up and goes to Torrel, and stops dead in his tracks upon seeing the officers.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:54

multiple worlds are affected

finding the hive locations are simple enough with their connection, but all ground forces experience heavy resistance, some never report back.
larger monsters have engaged entire patrols and killed them
Evolution...
the Gaunts were originally able to be downed in one maybe two shots, but now it takes more shots. Termagaunst able to retaliate from the vegetation without dying so easily and the hormagaunts closing into melee under fire
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 02:54

"apparently you've been pardoned"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:00

*The Tenders continue to fight, with a seemingly unending flow of fanatical reinforcements. The Tyranids quickly find even the planets themselves fighting them, with vegetation suddenly becoming hostile and as ravenous as them.*

Delmos: I...*He takes the pardon and reads it.* I have....How...?

Officer: Lord Berric and the High Chancellor...came to an understanding.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:02

Torrel smiles
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:06

*The officer hands him a data drive.*

Officer: That being said, you have new orders. You are to assist the Brotherhood, and by extension their ally the Consortium, with the development of carbon nanotube technology as a show of good faith between the humans and the tragadon Outer Colonies.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:10

the infestation has grown, nests still find life and plants continue to be mutated. ripper swarms are grown to counter the vegetation through mass consumption as though not hostile enough to repel are mutated and turned to the Tyranids. Carnifexes aren't troubled by the plants and vegetation and their survival gives the Hive Mind new information to work with
as gaunts continue to get into melee new information is made and adaptations begin on penetrating consortium armor with even further ease
*time for something personal*
a remnant of a surviving patrol makes it to one of the new nests blooming into a hive under Tyranid harassment
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:14

"...unexpected"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:18

OOC: Just a heads up Fae, I'm going to have do some research on Nid adaptive abilities cause of the ammo Consortium small arms use. The problem with kinetic spikes is that...um....well....You kind of need heavy armor to protect against those...cause that's what we use in anti-tank rounds these days, so I'm going to have do some math tomorrow just so we can work this out properly.

IC:

*The patrol informs their superiors of the hive, calling in an artillery strike. Meanwhile, the worlds themselves continue to change, as...things begin to befuddle even the Tyranids.*

Officer: It was part of the concessions the High Chancellor made due to....new findings involving you and the technician. The High Chancellor is...grateful for the exo-suit schematics and information.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:19

"don't mention it"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:21

*The officer nods.*

Officer: Excuse us. Th High Chancellor...wished to speak with us after we delivered the pardon and data drive. *They leave.*

Delmos: I....Actually feel kind of sorry for them now. From what I've heard, the High Chancellor does not take incompetence and failure lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:25

"....oooh deary"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:29

Delmos: On the other hand, given what their kind is like, they probably had this coming for a long time. *Very slight smirk.* Nice to see monsters like them get their comeuppance.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:30

he chuckles at that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:32

*Meanwhile, a communicator terminal in the room goes off.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:37

OOC you go ahead and research, as for how the planet's "befuddling the Tyranids" you'd have to explain unfortunately. we'er talking about an intergalactic race that can harvest a desert world and come out richer then before
IC the Tyranids move forward as more exotic Tyranids come into play
-at the hive-
the squad sees 2 new specimens amidst the hive after the call when they watch closer. one levitates above the air, frail in appearance with a large head and what appears to be a pulsing brain under a bone plate. the other being a rather big speciman with large talons and crab like claws, and it looks angry. it charges their way when they're hit by a blast. their armor is useless as they can feel their being rippled with unknown energy as their blinded for a second, the squadmate in the middle of it being nothing but lumps of flesh when the large creatures plows through the group in its charge, catching a man on it's protruding horn then tossing him further into the hive when the artillery arrives. then it turns around and starts tearing into them, it's talon sinking easily into one man, impaling him before it moves unto the next man
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:38

OOC: I'll do the research cause a from what I know of the physics, a k-spike would really wreck a Tyranid. As for the planets themselves....you are about to see what I mean.

IC:

*The patrol retreats. As they do so...some rocks begin to behave very strangely.*

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-06-09, 03:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:39

he answers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:40

*A holoemitter in the room projects Omun's image.*

Omun: Ah, Torrel. Good. I just wanted to confirm something with you. Did the tragadon deliver a data drive to you as well?

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-06-09, 03:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:41

"they did"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:43

Omun: Firstly, excellent. Yutega is already drafting up designs for armors made from the new materials. We're expecting the prototypes to be done within the next few weeks, just in time for Jorkun's assault on that forge hive. Secondly....*Notices Delmos* I see...Torrel...Can he be trusted? *Motions to Delmos.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:44

torrel explains what happened with him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:46

Omun: I see...That is concerning, but we can deal with that in due course...Torrel, run a scan on any tragadon data systems.....Tell me what you find, especially if it appears to be anomalous in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:47

"I will"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:49

*It takes sometime...but he does find something anomalous, namely that the CNT data was accessed...from the flagship the High Chancellor came in on, but that it was accessed externally using some sort of fleet based data network. Whoever did it was good, because to most it would appear a typical off-ship access. But there's on difference. A single digit in the encryption.*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 03:52

OOC: I'm headed off, Fae. Night.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 04:11

OOC night
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 06:56

OOC...temptations for some technical (chaotic) sabotage rising
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 23:39

he tells omun
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 23:41

*Omun sighs.*

Omun: It is as I suspected...I only wanted a second opinion on the off chance the scan had been incorrect. Someone hacked the High Chancellor's data network. I think you can guess who it was.

Delmos *mumbling*: Great, out of one conspiracy and into another.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 23:54

"wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-09, 23:54

A unnamed chaos agent is walking into a consortium public building he looks arround to see if its crowded then smiles as he sees its very busy. he takes out a small spray can and a stilen symbol of the imperium he sorays his mouth with the volitile concotion within and activates a detonator screaming "FOR THE EMPEROR" in hos last words before the building is engulfed in fire
OOC WITNESS HIM
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-10, 00:25

OOC:............Bad timing Dargoth. Never mind the fact it's physically impossible for an Imperial to have gotten near Consortium space cause of the astromicon's range or lack thereof in this case. So they're going to know it wasn't an Imperial by any sane stretch. And again, bad timing dude. Like, really. I've learned I just broke the setting and screwed you and everyone else with basic physics.

Also, Gor, Steam is down for me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2015-06-10, 00:27

Me too arken
and for fucks sake arken
when you created their tech we discussed it and agreed on how powerful it is
why the suddenn 180, please say its just cause of what mood your in
so what if it would shred most nids, not including big monsters
so would most guns!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth