Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

End of the Age - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 02:42

*He takes it and shakes it. Perhaps a bit to strongly, likely by accident, given the size of the dwarf's arms.*

William: Likewise. I'm guessing you're some sort of learned man then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 02:43

"that would be correct"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 02:44

William: I'm guessing you're curious about us dwarves and the other elder races. Ask away then. I'll do my best to answer.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 02:45

"well, I'm unsure where to start"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 02:47

William: Well...I wish you could help you, but a lot of younger dwarves like me...We're not well in touch with our history. Lost at lot of it when....*glances at Albrecht* Well, when the humans took over everything.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 02:55

Berk: I can give you trim it if you want?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 21:38

OOC noticed this thread a couple of days ago, went to beginning to find the premise in both Witcher and GoT, 2 franchises I don't care about, yaddie yaddie yadda not interested just letting anyone know I see where all the attention is now
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 23:36

OOC hi fae
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 23:42

"I understand. many in this land are not privileged with knowledge of its wondrous history either"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 23:45

William: Aye...To be honest, archmaester, yer better off waiting for actual scholars and mages to arrive. They'd be able to tell you what you want to know. Me? I'm just a simple quartermaster.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-09, 23:56

he chuckles
"fair enough"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 00:06

William: If you'll excuse me, I have to sort these supplies. *He picks the supplies up and carries them below deck.*

Albrecht *to Carron*: Archmaester, may ask how safe this port is? I want to at least give my men a bit of room to move around, given that we've been on these ships for some months now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 00:22

"this port is safe, so long as you avoid the ironborn to the north"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 00:23

Albrecht: Ironborn?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 00:32

"the men of the iron islands, one of the seven kingdoms. their words are 'we do not sew'. they take what they want, through war and pillaging, less so since the targaryens came"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 00:37

Albrecht: Sound somewhat like the inhabitants of the Skellige Isles. Regardless, at least I won't have to keep my men cooped up in the ships for much longer. *Nearby, some footmen are practicing. They're in full plate armor.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 00:43

"indeed. hold on a moment" *he gets out his bag and starts sifting through it*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 00:50

*Albrecht waits.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:05

OOC hi fae
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:06

OOC phone died on te middle of posting that i think. so whats up?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:07

OOC: Waiting for Gor, and that's it really. That and the archmaester sifting through his bag for something.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:11

Ooc thanks arken
IC: (is reorganizing his bombs) Bad news drake we are officially out of fire bombs
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:13

he produces a book
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:16

Drake: Great...One the other hand, not likely to be a problem if there aren't any lycans and such around.

*Albrecht raises an eyebrow, curious.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:18

he dusts it off
"the history of the seven kingdoms of westeros. My own work. Take it, it is my gift to you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:21

Albrecht: That is quite generous. *He takes the book.* Thank you. Have you had it published? You could do a great deal of good having this book reproduced.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:22

"I have not. that is a spare copy. I intend to keep writing the original until my days are over"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:23

Berk: quick question about your dragons, are there any unique varations or traits we should know?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:26

"i heard tell once of 'ice dragons' but there is no evidence of their existance. and as i said, the dragons have been dead for a century now"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:30

Albrecht: A noble endeavor. But I hope the final version is published in its entirety. It would be a shame for such a collection to just sit on some library's shelf.

Drake: Archmaester, if you won't mind me asking...Berk and I have been getting some strange looks since we arrived. And by that I mean, no one has even so much as tried to spit on us since we got here. More than a few people even...well, part of me thinks they were about to kneel for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:32

"ah. well that would be your appearance. your eyes and hair are almost identical to those of valyrian blood. only 2 families in westeros have that blood. one of whom is the royal family"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:37

Drake: Are you telling me the royal family has silver hair and cat eyes?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:38

"purple eyes, but the layman doesn't know their exact colour"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:42

Drake: Well, that explains the looks at least. Doubt the royal family would be terribly keen on the comparisons though.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:43

"who knows. I know I dont mind it, despite giving up my name and my hair losing its colour"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:49

gBerk: yeah that was creepy
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:50

Berk: wait run that by us again?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:52

*Drake mulls over what the Archmaester just said.*

Drake: Wait....You mean to say...?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:56

"My father was Daemon, the self proclaimed king of the septstones. his brother was viserys, the first of his name. my mother, was a handmaiden."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 01:59

Beek: oh your a basturd like us....no offense.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:00

"none taken"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:01

Drake: Hm....So they shipped you off here. Figures. Typical nobility.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:01

"no, I chose to come here."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:04

Drake: Really? That's a surprise. Most nobility tend to do away with illegitimate offspring, if they ever acknowledge them that is.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:07

berk: Cool isually schooling is a privilege the big wigs keep to themselves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:07

"did you not wonder how I saw the dragons with my own eyes? I was only two years of age when I befriended my father's dragon, Caraxes. A shame both he and my father died not long after"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:08

berk: Cool isually schooling is a privilege the big wigs keep to themselves
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:11

Drake: Hm....An interesting upbringing. And Berk has a point. There are few centers of learning back home. There's Oxenfurt and a few others, but they're usually ignored by even the nobility, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:12

"indeed. although the more, charitable folk refer to my order as the 'knights of the mind'"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:16

Berk: thats actually clever.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-07-10, 02:24

Drake: Gotta agree. Damn shame all your dragons are dead, really. Being able to examine a tame dragon would have been a very interesting tale for the Witchers back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: