Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

End of the Age - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:37

Nilfgaardian: A priest driven quiet. I'm never heard of that. How about the rest of you?

Nilfgaardian: [I've heard they've gone quiet if you cut out their tongues.]
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:39

"well then, since you gentlemen clearly have your skulls buried deep in your rectal orifices I shall depart, for now" *turns and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:40

*The Nilfgaardians just shoo the septons away, clearly not caring about a word the man said.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:41

Nilfgaardian: dont trip on yer dress
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 03:49

*He siddles over*
"Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 11:53

Well, I just got done reading the thread, think I'm up to speed now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 12:07

wolop
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 12:45

woop?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 15:01

yes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-28, 16:09

Löwely!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-29, 13:54

OOC. Manager or whatever at the post office: You cut off 5 half-hours already from your shifts! how dare you not start a brand new district today when you still had almost half an hour left from todays?!
Me in my head: .......eh? excuse ME for usually getting my job done in a timely manner, at above avarage speed and cutting off my own pay, thus saving the company money and improving YOUR fething statistics, you living seatwarmer... but fine, as you wish, ill just start lying about my shifts on the attendance list....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 00:43

nilfgaardian: go on then i fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries (this is obviously a joke and not really said)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:15

later, the cap gets a summon from egg
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:16

OOC egg?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:16

*Albrecht goes to see Aegon.*

Albrecht *nodding at Aegon*: Your grace.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:22

OOC aegon
IC "captain. I have a...slight issue"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:23

Albrecht: And what might that be, your grace?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:24

"apparently a septon came to see you earlier, and was insulted and incredibly rudely turned away by your guards"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:27

Albrecht: Really? I was not aware of this. But if I may ask, what exactly is a septon?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:28

"a priest of our faith"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:30

Albrecht: Ah....I see. Allow me to explain, Nilfgaard has always had....problematic relationships with matters and men of faith. In Nilfgaard, we do not bend our knee to gods that may not even exist, or have otherwise not earned our respect. My men may have been...a bit over zealous, but some of them acted out of experience. The priests of the north can be unruly at best.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:31

he sighs
"well when the septons get upset, guess who they complain to"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:34

Albrecht: Yes, that I understand. I will make sure the men who did the mocking are properly disciplined and instructed to avoid and politely turn away the septons in the future, however, I have no control over the septons myself. I fear they may...continue to seek converts, and that will certainly lead to conflict.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:35

"I'll do what I can"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:37

Albrecht: My thanks, your grace. And I will make sure no further incidents of this nature occur.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:43

"that is good to hear"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:45

Albrecht: If that is all, your grace, I need to inform my men of these developments.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:47

"farewell then"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:50

*Albrecht departs.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 02:55

OOC so now what
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 03:30

I don't know.

They could go on an adventure once things with my guy finish
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 03:31

*has wombled over to the Maester's side, doing his best to not complain about the large amounts of pain emanating from his chest*

"Found it?"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-07-30, 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-07-30, 14:27

Ooc: I'm just reading, waiting for an good spot to add a character
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 17:00

so
idk if you're gonna see this naz
but having consulted an IRL map
on my current rome 1 total war campaign i own your damn country ;)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 17:08

Well.... we were mostly a roman province before we actually made a country here.

also, i had the weirdest dream.... you know how a buttered bread always wants to fall on the butter side? i made a device with a friend that forced the bread to fall on the un-buttered side and it caused a city-wide power outage....
....i broke the matrix..... bread was never mant to fall on its un-buttered side... there were no protocols for this event....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 17:10

well i liberated you from....was it Dacia or thrace that was there before, i forget
anyway its mine now :P
along with greece, albania, montenegro, serbia, macedonia, bulgariam romania, bosnia and herzgovina, slovakia, moldova, half of ukraine and about half of turkey (working on the other half)
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 17:16

OOC I'm having a recurring dream about a zombie apocalypse, or some type.
thing is the zombies can recreate human social structures, relive their past lives just to lure people in, but that's the wayside the dream in general is some sports camp with an absurd population that's starting to undergo an evacuation BY TRAIN. meanwhile my dream wants to establish it's at a high elevation but can't decide on snow or hilly and I'm running around looking for another boot while the environment says it's mid summer or so and they're strange shadowy creatures on a hill on a part of camp ground that sound like teenage girls talking but the scene is with dread as I always avoid them, somehow knowing they're zombies without any evidence and the people around me seem to share that attitude. also some of the rails are suspended above water, a boy pushes another in and I go "you shouldn't have done that" without any particular reason. and when he tries to get him out there's a giant carnivorous eel like creature in his place, it doesn't attack just suddenly we all know that boy's gone.

my dream's going into fucked up territory and last night added on a high in the mountains scene with a team working to try and stop something, it's blurry what they were doing
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 17:52

Dacia was the name of the roman province roughly where current romania is. We did not need liberation at that time. Really, we were just scouting out the carpathian basin when the romans ruled there. We only formed a countrz....hm...at the end of the 9th centurz, i think it was. And the area was mostlz the fringes of several big countries that they didnt really care about so the didnt do much to try and stop us.

If onlz CK2 would work properlz... i cant export mz save fie to EU4 so the game would end in 1444 and that just sucks...i would conquer your puny islands soon enough.... hell, i already have the vikings under my command...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 17:54

well thrace n dacia are both factions in rome
and thrace had conquored most of dacia
i 'liberated' them
also fucking egypt man
they own the other half of turkey, georgia, armenia, azerbijan, iraq, jordan, israel, syria and lybia
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 18:22

this sounds like the works for an alternate History Channel
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 18:37

Thats prettz much the point of these games
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-01, 22:09

yeah
i will liberate those lands from the phaeroh's iron grip!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-02, 00:28

OOC: *Humming to self*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-02, 00:30

o
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-02, 00:31

Hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-02, 00:31

soup
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-03, 04:37

Ooc. Holy shit! I just cracked the code!
Remember how regulus and marinus called themselves Defecators? Defectors. They just changed that word a bit!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-03, 13:33

OOC. also, today, that glorified hunk of junk they call my bicycle at work, decided that its time to rebel and wanted to be on top so it mounted me instead.... at ~20 km/h.....
yeah.... so now theres a ~3 cm wide bloody tear on my elbow... that moron manager is lucky that its only that.... by law i have every right to start a work safety lawsuit(?) and would probably win....
I will simply deny to start to work with that junk starting from tomorrow though.... and she can do literally nothing about it unless she can have an expert prove that its safe to work with.... which is highly unlikely considering that its mostly held together by rubber bands and both break lines are unconnected.... among other things....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-03, 15:12

1) fuuuuck
2) One more city and I will have liberated turkey from the tyrannical Egyptians
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-03, 17:43

So..... is anything gonna happen on....well...... any front at this point?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2015-08-03, 18:02

well
need arken
n he's busy fer a few days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: