Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Chapter Master Arken
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

End of the Age - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-14, 16:13

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 22:59

Berk: and im still missing a few recipies.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 23:04

"recipes?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 23:07

berk pulls out his alchemy book its filled to the brim with schematics for bombs and potions
"so far i have collected over 300 recipes from across the continent. i even made a few originals over the years"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 23:19

"interesting"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 23:23

Berk: i have to agree, tho there is something i found disturbing (pulls out a black book) this talks about creatures called white walkers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 23:30

"oh yes, that old legend"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 23:38

Berk: legends have grains of truth, and knowing my line of work thies things are just as real as we are. at least you have this knights watch to stop them, this wall mut be the greatset bastion on your contenent.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-16, 23:43

"ah yes, the wall. I havent been to castle black in well over thirty years now"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 00:02

Berk: i think i would like to see it, anyway i should let the captin know what i found.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 00:10

"of course, of course"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:29

Drake: Let me see that book. *He takes it from Berk and begins to browse through it.* Well....Sounds like there are at least some people here who take the threat of monsters seriously. And...Hey, Berk, doesn't this stuff sound a bit like that old prophecy?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:33

Berk: which one? the time if axe and sword?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:33

Drake: No. The one about the world dying in a "White Frost".
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:35

Berk: right i get thoes two mixed up often
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:36

Drake: Right. Point is, this sounds a bit to...similar, and that really worries me. How can two continents so far apart have so similar doomsday events?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:37

Berk: same world, i guess.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:38

Drake: Alright fine, but how could it be so similar? *Sighs* Guess it doesn't matter right now. *Turns to Carron* Anything you can add about these "Others"?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:40

Berk: wights sound similar to most necrophages.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:40

"As i said, at this point they are a legend. none have been seen for over a thousand years"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:42

Drake: Doesn't mean they're gone. Lots of monsters can go into hiding until the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:45

"agreed. and unlike most, i believe"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:47

Drake: What do mean "unlike most"?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:48

Berk: dont mean they gone, lot of things remain dormant for years untill conditons are favorable
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:48

"most in these lands do not believe they ever existed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:50

Drake: If most people don't believe these things ever existed...Please tell me this "Wall" is still being maintained.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-08-17, 02:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 02:50

Berk: then they are dumber then i thought, no offence
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:00

"I said most not all. the nights watch have manned the wall since its construction"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:01

Drake: Well, in that case, I think I'm going to pay this place a visit when we get a chance. Maybe we can help make the place more secure.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:02

Berk: we should let the captain know about this seening as were his guards
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:04

Drake: Agreed. I say that once he finishes his negotiating to get that colony set up, that's when we go see this "Wall".
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:07

Beek: knew it was a good idea to pack thoes yeti coats
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:09

"i warn you though, the watch isnt exactly what you'll be expecting"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:09

Drake: Why's that?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:10

Berk/ your book says they are volunteers of noble and common house sworn to defend the wall till death
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:11

"originally, but being a brother of the watch has become less and less a choice due to the downsides, to the point it is now a punishment for many crimes"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:14

Drake: Great. Let me guess. Murderers and the like?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:16

"yes, although the watch does its best to train them and hammer them into true watchmen"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:18

Drake: Doesn't change the fact they're not the sort of person who should be guarding against world ending monstrosities.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:22

Bad iron makes bad swords no matter how hard you hit it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:26

"indeed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:28

Drake: *Sighs* The Nilfgaardians are going to be pissed when they learn about this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:32

"Indeed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:33

Drake: I mean it. They take monsters more seriously then most back home. Shit...When Emyr learns about this, he may send extra troops to Westeros. That's not going to help smooth out relations.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:42

Berk: i know one thing this is going to give him a massive headache

Last edited by Dargoth on 2015-08-17, 03:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:44

"these monsters have been gone for over a thousand years with little evidence they ever existed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:46

Drake: Believe me, back home "gone for over a thousand years" just means "they haven't woken up from their nap yet." If there's even a chance these things are still around we can't afford to risk letting our guard down.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:49

Berk: remember that kracken witcher geralt killed we thought they were extinct now you cant throw a soear in a lake without hitting in infant one
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 03:56

"right, right, but you still have similar creatures, we do not"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 13:53

OOC: boss genius idea: So, naz could handle a wee bit more than 2 districts in 8 hours if almost all of the letters are prepared for him? well then, im sure he can handle 3 districts a day, fully on his own, sorting and arranging everything for himself, including one that he has never even been to before too. nothing can go wrong! it will be a 50% increase in productivity! this plan is so flawless, i will even go on vacation while he executes it!

....and so she did.... and so did the productivity fall 25% because of extreme workload overload....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-08-17, 13:57

what a numpty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: