Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a N.I. Entertainment Department production

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Gorath
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

a N.I. Entertainment Department production Empty
PostSubject: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-30, 17:46

So, assuming that the dead-ness of the site is only due to nobody being able to do anything for various logistical reasons, i have an idea....or more like found one and intend to adapt it to our needs... 
If you have seen it, im talking about alfabusas upper hive or whatever its called. If you havent, basically trouble in terrorist town with a hive city and genestealers.
Note that this would be a repeating game, not an RP, though doing it IC would make it more interesting...
How many would be interested?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 12:48

eeeeeeeeeeteresting
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 12:51

well, thats one so far... the outcome of the game would be pretty predictable with this many...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 13:27

Sure, LETS BURN SOME BITCHES... or hang them... or guillotine... or throw them off a building, or leave them to the giant mutant rats
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 13:36

and a one, and a two, and a one two... wheres my three and four?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 13:46

we need like 8 people to make it really good
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 13:52

not happening, but about 5 should be enough for at least one stealer and 1 special character

also, i wanted to play some Crusader kings now, even though i cant export it to EUIV after its over because fuck me and everything i try..... but then i remembered... oh, yeah, it keeps bugging out and i cant raise a third of my army unless i keep editing the ridiculously large TXT save file all the time.... oh, and both my son and grandson decided to fuck everyone so they fucked my plans over like hell too.... and i sure as hell wont spend another 300 years conquering everything from the dnyepper through austria, to scandinavia again....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 15:09

get your kids to stop fucking everything man. failing that condoms
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 16:32

honestly our numbers in the forum in general aren't numerous. Arken's gone dark (school most likely having resurfaced) and Azrok's just busy a load of the time
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 16:43

Yeah, thats basically the problem... i thought azrok just didnt have anything to do and arken should be back at some point... i hope....
but with me DMing, at least at first, we have a band of Fae, Azrok, Bush, Himfea, Raeven, Gorath, Dargoth, Arken.
take from that azrok and arken, and its still 6 people. obviously, this would have to either be arranged to a specific date and time, or we must do each turn in, say, one real life day to give everyone time to speak up if they will.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 16:56

due to some clarity being lackluster in the Consortium thread, I kind of bummed him out with the Tyranid contact, and he wanted to stop for a while. and that's the last I heard about over a month ago. Azrok's case was just his job getting him down so he was inclined to be left to himself outside of my daily chats with him, though he is becoming more active now
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 16:58

OOC. ...well, yeah....
if and when they return, i shall demand their finest virgin goat as tribute!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-08-31, 22:06

i like tho my problemb is the same as arkens and azrocks i have to balance work and school
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 11:46

Stating my piece here (and find myself a bit miffed that I missed this thread until now): I would find this interesting, but like Dargoth and Azrok, it's a problem of balancing around my college courses, and now that I'm a sophmore, I have a lot more work to handle. It doesn't help that I'm taking Electrical Engineering, Discrete Mathematics, and Physics as part of my core classes this year as they are very intensive courses thus far (and I only expect them to get worse as time goes on). So...Sorry guys.

That being said, Naz, if you want a good system to do what Alfabusa does, I'd recommend checking out Roll20. From what I've heard, it's a really good system for simulating PnP or tabletop games online, and it even has a voice chat system built it (and as far as I know, it's free to use). So if you guys want to do this, you may want to give Roll20 a go.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 11:50

OOC. ....i dont want to do exactly what alfabusa does. and voice chat is irrelevant. in the who knows how many years since we've known each other, not once did anyone get on voice chat even when it would have been very beneficial(like when i was playling warframe with the banned bunch)
also, i have no idea what PnP is...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 14:20

OOC I have a reliable voice chat device ready to go any time
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 17:11

pnp stands for pen and paper
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 18:35

Skype is an option, i can host a mumble server if you want, my pc and internet connection are rather beastly
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 19:09

Ooc. If thats the only problem, i already have a TeamSpeak server... Well, im an admin there anyway. It can house an entire minecraft servers population with ease, so it should be able to hold half a dozen idiots too.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 20:35

ALBATROSS
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 20:59

Ooc. ......although now that you spoke up, i realised that you might find its name to be somewhat..... Offensive....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 21:26

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 14:46

"At first I thought it was just a little girl whom nobody understands, then I saw the last panel, and I'm like, "Nope, that's a demon." "

"So the demonic scream, the rapid hair growth, the 180 degrees head turn and the flower dying in her hand didn't tip you off?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 15:30

Message for the day

The past shall consume the future, the dead shall consume the living, and chaos shall reign supreme.
All hail the devourer of worlds.
The chaos bringer.
All
Hail
Unicron.
a N.I. Entertainment Department production 485px-Unicron-UltimateGuide
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 16:46

OOC half my mind said unicorn at the same time as unicron no joke
also:
a N.I. Entertainment Department production 2c60866e78217f8d476527515854664b
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 17:03

Gorath wrote:
Message for the day

The past shall consume the future, the dead shall consume the living, and chaos shall reign supreme.
All hail the devourer of worlds.
The chaos bringer.
All
Hail
Unicron.

But....but....but..... he has 2 horns.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 17:06

a N.I. Entertainment Department production 2114743-the_living_tribunal_and_the_spectre_vs_unicron_and_primus_7694
HAIL UNICRON DAMN YOU
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 17:37

oooooooohhhh...... it actually says "unicROn", not "unicORn"......
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 17:46

"There is an old proverb: Once three women gather, things get noisy". It happens to be a lie.
The truth of the matter is, one woman is enough for things to get noisy. Females are capable of holding a lengthy conversation with a wall. Get three such creatures together and you are solidly beyond "noisy" and into "migraine-inducing" territory.
A conversation between men is a very efficient thing. Step one: both sides communicate their business. There is no step two.
With women it is a different story. Before they get to the point, the conversation will be diverted onto the subject of dieting, which then develops into a chat about cosmetics. From there, the topic will shift to TV programs, then celebrities, perhaps followed by an exchange of opinions on sweets. After a stopover at the old standby, love gossip, they will come full circle and return to more dieting talk. Whatever the original topic of the conversation was, it is buried under the bewildering blizzard of topics, never to be seen again. Then again, i might just be looking at this the wrong way. It seems entirely possible that female conversation is pointless by design."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 23:37

Personally, that's why like 90% of my female friends are lesbians... You can hold conversations with them without requiring a frontal lobe lobotomy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 23:45

hey
hey
hey raeven
PRAISE UNICRON DAMN YOU
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 23:53

PRAISED BE THE GLORIOUS MAN EMPEROR OF MAN KIND
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 23:59

*unicron eats terra*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 00:02

*glorious man emperor is freed from the tethers of physical form and psychically ass rapes that pussy ass robot* "I am the athenema, bitch, emperor of mankind, destroyer of worlds, and wrecker of your shit"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 00:04

bitch
unicron is too a god
he is the embodyment of chaos
disorder
and destruction
he cannot be killed
can cross dimensions at will
and has eaten 22.56% of all existence
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 00:14

The emperor psychically bitch smacks gods on a daily basis
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 00:15

*emperor is in unicron's belly*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 00:23

*emperor calls up his buddy nurgle* "you nurgle can you rust this dick into oblivion for me? Yee thanks man" *unicron starts to rust to death, agonisingly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 00:29

*it doesnt work cause he's not made of bloody iron and so cant rust*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 09:22

OOC. ....hoooly.....shit...... after more than 2 days of "playing" a game, i got a choice.... i mean a choice other than scrolling through the text....
dem japs and their weird tastes in games....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 09:40

well... If the emperor is dead, then the warp rift he was holding closed would open, and create a rift bigger than the eye of terror... And the deaths of an entire system of super overpopulated planets would feed a new chaos God... Which means unicron is dead or getting warp fucked right now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 12:01

unicron cannot die
and he just finished om nomming all the creatures whos emotions give the chaos gods power
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 14:43

Aerodynamics of a cow... just in case you wondered...

a N.I. Entertainment Department production AAp6gKd_700b
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 17:09

fairly aerodynamic really
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 17:14

a N.I. Entertainment Department production 51AjHaAGrXL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-05, 17:38

On an unrelated note, Civilizations 5:
AI: How dare you wage wars?! How dare you settle on the other side of our continent and buy lands all around you?! how dare you spread that filthy....culture...thing of yours?! Now everyone in my empire knows music and art and we have medicine and railways ever since we stole that despicable technology of yours! Im denouncing you!
Me: ....*hands over the head of their most recent spy*
AI: ........please dont invade us....
Me: ....ill let it slide this time....just like the previous 50 times....
AI: I knew it! Hes weak!
Me: ........im decreeing an embargo against her in the world congress.... anyone against it?
Everyone: *Trembling, tearful noises of approval*
Me: ....thats taken care of then....

City state: we dont recognize your military as anything frightening!
*parks battleship squadron outside their harbor*
City state: .....Would you like coins or raw gold as tribute...?
Me: ....now thats what i call gunboat diplomacy....

*After hearing enough about our glorious autocracy, the Incas(among others) decided that it was time for a revolution and forced their stubborn communist leader to adopt autocracy as well. 5 minutes later:*
AI: Welcome, great emperor. I am pleased to see that you have also chosen the path of autocracy. May we work together to ensure that only the strongest nations survive to achieve true greatness.
Me: ........you may lick my boot, grub...

*The Maya adopt "Freedom"....instant revolutionary wave for Autocracy.... 5 minutes later, they are nazis too...*
Me: .....that may have been the most short lived ideology in history...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-06, 18:23

Anime logic:
"[...] and the nameless warrior, Agne. [...]"
Me: ........you said his name literally 2 words after saying that he had no name...

Anime (and MGS) logic:
Aim down the sights with you eyepatched eye
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-08, 18:57

a N.I. Entertainment Department production Penpals
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-08, 20:04

DERP
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime2015-09-09, 12:50

Now that i think about it, perhaps i should collect all the N.I. innovation PR stuff and shits i sometimes threw out there into one topic in the future...
Even as we speak, the brave Jebediah Kerman from N.I. Space Division is en-route to mars in nothing but a spacesuit after he was launched from an orbiting mass relay(big ass rocket engine) under the aegis of the minimalistic space program after the budget cuts, and the world knows nothinv of this impressive feat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a N.I. Entertainment Department production   a N.I. Entertainment Department production I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a N.I. Entertainment Department production
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Discoussions, arguments, announcements of arrival, etc. because I'm too lazy to look for people in every single topic...-
Jump to: