Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Service announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Service announcement Empty
PostSubject: Service announcement   Service announcement I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 05:36

Due to them having been desolate for at least around half a year, and only having one topic to begin with, i have decided to remove some sections. Note that i do not intend to delete them for now, merely move them to a really, really distant place where no one will ever find them.... except me... and other staff...
The subjects of the great purge are as follows:

The Elder Scrolls
Warhammer Fantasy
Supreme Commander
Destiny
Warframe

If you do not wish one of those removed, you may voice your concerns over the week following the posting of this announcement. ....although considering that 3 of these were solely for the people who, with extensive effort, got themselves banned, i don't see why you would...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Service announcement   Service announcement I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 11:42

I'm just chiming in here and one other thread cause I woke up earlier then usual and I can't go to the dining hall just yet. Naz, I fully agree with you. Just shuffle those sections elsewhere. If anyone wants to restart them somehow, maybe we could bring them out of storage if a strong enough case could be made but for now just archive them.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Service announcement   Service announcement I_icon_minitime2015-09-03, 11:48

Oh, look who crawled out of his grave.... /starts stomping with boot/ ....get back in there, frikkin zombie...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Service announcement   Service announcement I_icon_minitime2015-09-04, 15:30

go ahead naz, not like they'll be used
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Service announcement   Service announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Service announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Discoussions, arguments, announcements of arrival, etc. because I'm too lazy to look for people in every single topic...-
Jump to: